Best Dressed Event

Michael

1 hour ago, MrChubb said:

I know that dragon mask will probably be cliche by now but I like how the sasu robe covers up the missing sleeve from monk robe 

20190709_230918.png

I give this one like. Because they fit perfectly in my opinion. No weird glitching things from what i see. Maybe even put orange hair or something close. If you have the dye. To make it match even more with the lines from your jacket and mask a bit. 

And this one is different from all cool things ive seen here. My final opinion. 4/5 Just because no ronald weasley hair :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IKage said:

I give this one like. Because they fit perfectly in my opinion. No weird glitching things from what i see. Maybe even put orange hair or something close. If you have the dye. To make it match even more with the lines from your jacket and mask a bit. 

And this one is different from all cool things ive seen here. My final opinion. 4/5 Just because no ronald weasley hair :D

Thank you :< Yeah I was kinda surprised because their weren't any issues except for some pixels. As for you other points I would try them out but I'm a poor Boi lmao. I would think adding stuff like cig and spectre would look cool but there doesn't seem to be enough slots.

Ps. I like yours too, simple and sweet 

• Like 1