[Announcement] New Shadow Council

Kureji

Hello Mist Village,

as the Second Mizukage I was given the oppurtunity and power to choose 3 Clans that will be represented in the Shadow Council of the Mist Village.

As the clans have already elected and told me their Clan Leader, I will gladly also announce the Representives for the Shadow Council.

The 3 Clans that I chose are:

Sakame                                                                                                    Hoshi                                                                                                          Murasame

5d2cc07893981_sakamesymbol.png.50dfd4dc311e1290f294ad0913f3c819.png                                                                                    5d2cc07fd9d0b_hoshisymbol.png.791e9ae2fdc87b415523d25135eaf170.png                                                                                         5d2cc0839f9ce_murasamesymbol.png.f08794ac14d2465b8f03edb675970c93.png

Clan Leader:                                                                                          Clan Leader:                                                                                                Clan Leader:

Anborn                                                                                                    Deviax                                                                                                       VestaOrion

Congratulations @Anborn, @Deviax and @VestaOrion.

I'd also like to use this opportunity to officially announce the MMPF-Chief of the Mist Village: Congratulations @Maj.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be held a (RP) Ceremony to briefly introduce myself and the new Shadow Council.

After the introduction we will hold a Free-For-All Tournament (FFA).

For those that want to participate in it, there will be a price (Ryo) for the winner.

Where: infront of the Chunin Exam Registration Building (located north, inside the Mist Village)

When:  This Friday, the 19th July at 4 PM EST

I hope to see as many people as possible.

~Second Mizukage („The Unbreakable Blade“) Kureji

• Like 25

• Kenock unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Ninkage Uzushimaki said:

Well, congratulations all.You all worked hard and you got your sweet reward asap.Work harder and maybe the village you represent will be feared in the game which will save its popularity.

"The weak will die but the strongest will live due to their extremely terrible past and the pain they experienced"

It already is. The villages from the great continent all fear us.

• Like 4