Best Of The Best Tournament

Michael

Hello Ninjas!

I'm here again to bring you the event you have all wanted me to do. A tournament! However, it will have a little twist. 

Explanation: 

In this tournament, we will be trying to find the people who are the best at certain masteries. So, during each tournament you will only be allowed to use 1 certain mastery. We will continue to do this tournamnet until we have used every mastery. To elaborate, in one tournament you will only be allowed to use Fire. And in another you would only be allowed to use Wind. Gentle fist and Taijutsu will be divided into two different tournamnets. The same goes for Fan and Wind and Bubble and Water. However, Int WM and Strength WM will be grouped into a single tournament. The same goes for Int Medic and Chakra Medic.

Prizes:

• First place will receive 10 event coupons and a special title correlating with the element the player won with!
  • Second place will receive 7 event coupons.
  • Third place will receive 4 event coupons.
  • All participatants will receive 1 coupon after their first fight whether they win or lose. 
  • Winners of fights get 1

(Event Coupons are won by participating in/winning Game Master hosted events. They can be used to buy special clothing, World Blessings, Etc.)

The event will be weekly/biweekly (depending on my schedule) and will take place on Saturdays, usually at 1PM EST, again depending on my schedule. On days of the War Event and Chunin Exam it will not take place/be postponed. 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Dreissea said:

@Steezo Do you mean just Taka the accounts themselves? or do you mean the players behind the accounts as well? For example: if a player with an account that is in  Taka wanted to enter with their Leaf alt, would they be able to?

No, Taka and supporters aint gonna take a part in my events. My events i decide who to drop out.

Taka can make thier own events and rules if they want.

• Ueda locked this topic