Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serias

Clan Concepts Part 3?? Sand Edition

After Doing a Mist and Leaf concept its only right that sand gets some love too.
Peace Love Positivity.
I wasn't too sure of all the clans in Sand  but i did 4 outfits not really reading the descriptions of the clans xd there fore i didnt label any of them.

@Ueda

sand clan concepts.png

P.s Omg i almost forgot to mentin that the 4th's outfit design was made from a 2d reference drawing @Emiko drew and i then transformed it into pixel art, shes also sent me more of her drawings that she want me to turn into pixels so stay tuned for that!

For once I’ll say that if sand gets these items they would definitely look way better I’m in love with the 3rd look showing off the abs subtly ok pak  keep up the amazing work! I truly love your ideas and creativity 

2 minutes ago, Tsuneko said:

For once I’ll say that if sand gets these items they would definitely look way better I’m in love with the 3rd look showing off the abs subtly ok pak  keep up the amazing work! I truly love your ideas and creativity 

Thankyou!

Just now, Zoomy said:

Straight flames ;);)

I feel strong Jakusha vibes for the 4th!

If Jakusha gets the 4th im resetting to sand

The first one is from a reference i got from a tendo clan user although they wanted it in black if i were to give that to a clan it would be them

14 minutes ago, Serias said:

After Doing a Mist and Leaf concept its only right that sand gets some love too.
Peace Love Positivity.
I wasn't too sure of all the clans in Sand  but i did 4 outfits not really reading the descriptions of the clans xd there fore i didnt label any of them.

@Ueda

sand clan concepts.png

nice raikuzu showed me tendo already

3 minutes ago, Yugure said:

nice raikuzu showed me tendo already

are you back in suna?

Just now, Serias said:

are you back in suna?

Yeah I needed them as much as they needed me it turns out. If you need anything from me let me know and stay tuned for my upcoming topic "If Jinchuriki were Released"

Listen here you, that 4th outfit i never gave you permission to use, take it down or change it up. That outfit is being used for a character in my comics. 

22 minutes ago, EMlKO said:

Listen here you, that 4th outfit i never gave you permission to use, take it down or change it up. That outfit is being used for a character in my comics. 

Although I also got inspired by your drawing the arms bands are just white bandages recolored the skirts reference is also a recolored from the ingame item Monk robe and then some simple baggy pants that are already in game. It’s most just reusing content that’s ingame to recreate a new look but I mentioned you because I got the color palette ideas from you 

2 minutes ago, Serias said:

Although I also got inspired by your drawing the arms bands are just white bandages recolored the skirts reference is also a recolored from the ingame item Monk robe and then some simple baggy pants that are already in game. It’s most just reusing content that’s ingame to recreate a new look but I mentioned you because I got the color palette ideas from you 

Well this is fine, I was worried you just took the whole outfit, so I'm not going to be upset about it now. thanks for clarifying. 

8 minutes ago, EMlKO said:

Well this is fine, I was worried you just took the whole outfit, so I'm not going to be upset about it now. thanks for clarifying. 

We’re cool buddy I know how serias you are about your art keep the good work up as always 

7 hours ago, Serias said:

We’re cool buddy I know how serias you are about your art keep the good work up as always 

yea someone get this dude out of here

39 minutes ago, Ichika said:

yea someone get this dude out of here

I knew it, i can smell the leaf residue on you

I really like them, and I think your creative juices really flowed for them.

Yo,  all them joints fire.  But... number 2 is something special...