Leaving

Ueda

Hey guys, I've been entertained by this free online game from anywhere between 1-7 years now and have enjoyed my time, but am discontented with the lack of updates in the areas in which I particularly find important. And therefore, the staff are useless trash and deserve to be shamed.

RIP Nin 2019

(Sarcasm)

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Ueda said:

Hey guys, I've been entertained by this free online game from anywhere between 1-7 years now and have enjoyed my time, but am discontented with the lack of updates in the areas in which I particularly find important. And therefore, the staff are useless trash and deserve to be shamed.

RIP Nin 2019

(Sarcasm)

cheers buddy

Its funny reading things like: "you had your chance, now they're gone" or "you should've done this while you could've" Those people left the game, so obviously the weren't devoted enough to put in the work. People are leaving for attention and lack of interest, while "not" shitting on the devs.  Its one thing to leave the game and express your reasons for doing so, it is another to blame people. Look, just think about it like this. Are those people going to stay gone once the server has moved over to .NET? Or are they going to come back?

p.s. im not saying people cant leave, they have every right to. Its just annoying to see more and more of these "leaving" posts, when they aren't truly serious about it, idk just seems like a crummy trend rn.

(This is honestly one of the funniest posts ive seen on here in a while.)