Nin Online 2019 Recap

Ueda

I totally understand your message, dude. Respect for being so passionate with Nin. I’m sure you’ll find a way to balance it with sustainable income/work. Have you ever considered forming a small team of developers to lessen your workload? Would mean that you could make some money on your own time while still having creative input. Anyway I hope you’re well and happy Thanksgiving!

H

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hiroshima said:

I totally understand your message, dude. Respect for being so passionate with Nin. I’m sure you’ll find a way to balance it with sustainable income/work. Have you ever considered forming a small team of developers to lessen your workload? Would mean that you could make some money on your own time while still having creative input. Anyway I hope you’re well and happy Thanksgiving!

H

Thank you, yes I have but the game doesn't make enough to pay a team, but as it's making more now I can look for more help and keep them busy! It would definitely lessen my own workload a lot to have good help.

Happy thanksgiving!

6 minutes ago, Ichitaro said:

Happy thanksgiving, and thank YOU for working so hard on such an amazing game! I'm totally obssesed with it, and I'm glad I got to find it! :D

I'm glad Nin can be something you're thankful for, probably won't mention that at dinner, but still glad nonetheless. I'm happy to work on this too :)

Happy thanksgiving!

• Like 2

Nice post! It was very inspiring to read. I have been here from 2015. Even with breaks off the game, been watching this awesome game and you and your team working hard and planning new ideas, making those ideas come true in game after.  I said it was inspiring to read, just because of what i just said. Of course also, we have been planning to save enough money when we are both ready with my girl to move in our country main city in Finland. To actually try to do application to academy and start to study about coding for games and websites and more. 

So it was really nice to read your post, about how pro people for gaming do their stuff! I know im being idiot sometimes on discord, or in game and other people see it too. That's mostly reason for me being "Hated" ig. Not any PvP or hunting sessions.  It's not how i really am.  Drama on discord or even in game just kinda pulls there somehow to start doing drama myself too which is not being needed. 

Thank you for from the bottom of my heart also from me, to you @Ueda. That YOU, and your team. Made this game come true through years for all of us! To come enjoy and play on own free time. From PvE, to PvP. From PvP to doing drama on discord.  :)<3 It has been really nice to follow this game, all these years to watch all this slowly bit by bit going to a point with all new faces to play with, also veterans.  All of us to enjoy new updates from small things, to big things. Most of all to enjoy being here in this community and to play together with so many! 

All good in your life, and also remember to take care of yourself too ! :) 

Okey now i guess back to drama on discord and ig haha. Just had to read his post carefully with time. I have always appreciated his and his team's work for this game to let us play! :)<3   No matter how butthole person i might be otherwise on discord or ig. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IKage said:

Nice post! It was very inspiring to read. I have been here from 2015. Even with breaks off the game, been watching this awesome game and you and your team working hard and planning new ideas, making those ideas come true in game after.  I said it was inspiring to read, just because of what i just said. Of course also, we have been planning to save enough money when we are both ready with my girl to move in our country main city in Finland. To actually try to do application to academy and start to study about coding for games and websites and more. 

So it was really nice to read your post, about how pro people for gaming do their stuff! I know im being idiot sometimes on discord, or in game and other people see it too. That's mostly reason for me being "Hated" ig. Not any PvP or hunting sessions.  It's not how i really am.  Drama on discord or even in game just kinda pulls there somehow to start doing drama myself too which is not being needed. 

Thank you for from the bottom of my heart also from me, to you @Ueda. That YOU, and your team. Made this game come true through years for all of us! To come enjoy and play on own free time. From PvE, to PvP. From PvP to doing drama on discord.  :)<3 It has been really nice to follow this game, all these years to watch all this slowly bit by bit going to a point with all new faces to play with, also veterans.  All of us to enjoy new updates from small things, to big things. Most of all to enjoy being here in this community and to play together with so many! 

All good in your life, and also remember to take care of yourself too ! :) 

Okey now i guess back to drama on discord and ig haha. Just had to read his post carefully with time. I have always appreciated his and his team's work for this game to let us play! :)<3   No matter how butthole person i might be otherwise on discord or ig. 

All the best and thank you for the nice message, happy thanksgiving!

• Like 1

I've been following this game for about 4-5 years now and was on and off. I cant say im on the game atm even but I love hearing success from you Rory because i really do have respect for you. I follow alot of indie game and mod devs but of them all I've never known anyone as focused and real as you. You've poured your life into such a small project and stuck to it where many MANY others would quit, not only for your community but for your pride as a developer. I really do see this game becoming even more successful, otherwise i wouldn't had been following it for all these years, and I truly cant wait to see what you have next in store for us! Much love and respect Rory!

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, HypnoMan said:

I've been following this game for about 4-5 years now and was on and off. I cant say im on the game atm even but I love hearing success from you Rory because i really do have respect for you. I follow alot of indie game and mod devs but of them all I've never known anyone as focused and real as you. You've poured your life into such a small project and stuck to it where many MANY others would quit, not only for your community but for your pride as a developer. I really do see this game becoming even more successful, otherwise i wouldn't had been following it for all these years, and I truly cant wait to see what you have next in store for us! Much love and respect Rory!

Oh hey, Hypno! Hope you're doing well. Thank you for the kind words. Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1