Nin Online 2019 Recap

Ueda

I understand you on a completely different level than most. As you know we both met in the same place before NIN, when I was aspiring to become a game developer and learning code and let me tell you, I highly regret not continuing that path so I completely understand where you're coming from. Do what you love and do what will be beneficial to you. I'll support anything you put out. 

You've dedicated so much of your life to this game that I don't think the user base quit understands and I've been here to see it all. But for the amount of time and effort you've spent, regardless of the constant complaints of people who just play the game on their leisurely time, you've continued to try and update this game. I think you're meant to do much better in the field of game design and so I hope to see you reach that..and it really hit me when you said you have friends in companies like ubisoft etc, but it's the EXACT same thing for me. 

Much love broskii. Goodluck.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, DrYukiro said:

I understand you on a completely different level than most. As you know we both met in the same place before NIN, when I was aspiring to become a game developer and learning code and let me tell you, I highly regret not continuing that path so I completely understand where you're coming from. Do what you love and do what will be beneficial to you. I'll support anything you put out. 

You've dedicated so much of your life to this game that I don't think the user base quit understands and I've been here to see it all. But for the amount of time and effort you've spent, regardless of the constant complaints of people who just play the game on their leisurely time, you've continued to try and update this game. I think you're meant to do much better in the field of game design and so I hope to see you reach that..and it really hit me when you said you have friends in companies like ubisoft etc, but it's the EXACT same thing for me. 

Much love broskii. Goodluck.

Thanks Yukiro, i know that you've been around all this time. Yes, dedicating all this time into Nin has been a choice that has impacted my entire life, and working non stop on a game for almost 7 years now is something I never thought I'd have to do. it all started from that community and watching people give up, and in a way proving that all it took was preserverance, I'm glad you've seen it happen!

• Like 6

On 11/30/2019 at 3:00 AM, Ueda said:

MORE DOGGOS

nice

also just want to add that even though i may not be the most active (life is rough), i’m really proud of this game and where it’s come to. i remember back in like 2017 when water prison was a 4 second stun and the server would crack every day. now we here. it’s been a great journey, rory. :,)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Idk if anyone suggested that but i have an opinion if you only want to focus on Nin. Create a patreon page, it have been on for some time and if anyone reaaly wants to support you might choose some payment plans you prepared and you will have your income from there while the game is still free.

The game will get some love and the ones that love your work will continue to support you from there so you can work on the game with full energy and full time. Also you will be able to put a team on the games development.

To honour the names of your supporters adding credits to share the names of them in the game somewhere, that a tough idk what will community thinks about it but i know i can spare few buck for month(Even if my country have a exchange rate of 1 to 7:P). Think about that it will be beneficial i see bimbos that make thousands and thousands of bucks just from nudity on patreon why you cant make a few bucks for your lovely game while keeping it free to play without p2w? @Ueda 

Ps: Also i am thanking you for the game man, i am fan of naruto since 2012 but i recently come across your game its beatiful i hope you can work on it more while you are financially good.

• Like 3

Personally, I will thank you alot for spending alot of time of your life creating this game, because for a naruto fan like me or the others players, I think that's really nice to have a big universe in the naruto world and to be able to create our ninja. I look for other game like your and actually this is the best complete naruto online game in my opinion. 

So you did not work for nothing.

And for sure that if you that I will try your others games! 

Thank you alot!

• Like 3