Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Irenea

Akuryo

jgpTbj7Xmf.gif.13f71d8f143634ebab37583eb7f1f19a.gif

Story of the clan

Long time ago the ancestry of Akuryo was cursed by foremen of Suna.

They sent them a plague of evil ghosts, that were tasked to hunt them till the end of their line.

Nobody expected Akuryo to make a pact with those souls from hell for power. The price was their own souls after death.

Since then every child of that ancestry has unimaginable power.

After their time reaches the end, their spirit goes to inferno, to haunt the Akuryo as completing the sale cycle.

With time, people got used to it. Many of them forgot about their existence.

But here they are, back for praise and honour. Together with their ghosts.

Honestly I love the idea of this clan. Every time I think about Sands past in the anime, it’s always something mysterious and mystical. We can see that with the old lady who used that ridiculous jutsu to save a person by losing her own life. 

It would be interesting to see the interactions between the current bloodline and the ghosts that haunt them. I think that expanding on the origin of the Akuryo bloodline and the power that the spirits granted them after the pact would make way for amazing lore for the clan itself.

This is giving me some bizarre vibes.

This is probably one of the top ten clan lore/clan ideas I've read on this forums. Hope this gets implemented or at least considered as it's badass.

Guest Kitsun3
On 1/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, Eagly said:

Honestly I love the idea of this clan. Every time I think about Sands past in the anime, it’s always something mysterious and mystical. We can see that with the old lady who used that ridiculous jutsu to save a person by losing her own life. 

mystics of sand left already.