Council Elections Registration [Start 2020]

Ueda

Leaf village Council Elections Registration

If you want to be a candidate for the council, please reply to this post with the account you want to register with.
The account has to contain atleast 10,000 ryo and will be deducted as payment for registration.
Must be a Leaf ninja of atleast Chunin rank.
The registration will end on 9th January 12PM EST.

Do not attempt to register if you do not meet the requirements or you will be punished.

Update - Announcement from Hokage

• Like 8

@Ueda I really think you should reconsider the 10k registration fee, either by lowering it or removing it altogether. I've paid the fee and won an election in the past, but these days competition is becoming scarce. I believe that the chunin rank ninjas competed for in the past should be enough to allow them to register for an election. Right now it's a 10k gamble, and that scares a lot of potential candidates off. You're asking players to gamble away ryo in order to do a job that can actually be pretty stressful at times. There is a reason you hardly see ninjas who lost council elections in the past try again. 

Even in the mist village Kage decision, the only requirement is level 40 for a spot in the tournament with no ryo charges. 

Thanks again for bringing us elections, but please understand where I am coming from as a player.

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, Yasuo said:

Rorys plan is to bring people to dangerzones instead of afking in safezones, with an ryo limit this makes people go out farming in dangerzone OR pay with nin cred for ryo. Its a win-win situation for Rory, so why not keep it this way.

Ryo doesn't make people go out as much as u think, i've never farmed again since i hit 50 feb 2019 yet get alot of ryo from selling bounty, takumi boss, lowbie asking for protection.