Sour

Dont Vote Kuraen

Leaf village the Kuraens are at it again with their corrupt motives. Currently they have a member as kage, lmpf chief, and anbu captain. A New canidate 'Alarnin' has already made a deal with Dangan to elect him kage for a 12 Guardian spot. Ohiya has been DMing other candidates left and right to get a feel for who they will choose/influence their selection. This is the exact same cycle of BS that started Valis term. Vote for ANYONE BUT A KURAEN  if you want the village to have a chance at being fair and non biased for future org spots and promotions. 

The people selecting a kage should have their own ideas and bring them to the council discussion. Someones mind shouldnt be made up prior because they made a under the table handshake deal. They say you shouldnt complain about something unless you take action against it. Welp here it is boys. And no I dont want kage on top of working 40 hours a week thanks. The motivation in this post is PURE and out of 0 self interest. I know it is hard for some of you to believe ppl arent motivated by that. 

• Like 20

Leaf as always,full of a bunch of favortisem,imgine giving a newbie 12g captin,vali just give his friends and clan Alll.....last ce he promoted  2 Anbus, kotaro and ljones,then said he regreted it, kureans kureans ..boy o boy kureans too sneak.y....I VOTE SUWA!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sour said:

Leaf village the Kuraens are at it again with their corrupt motives. Currently they have a member as kage, lmpf chief, and anbu captain. A New canidate 'Alarnin' has already made a deal with Dangan to elect him kage for a 12 Guardian spot. Ohiya has been DMing other candidates left and right to get a feel for who they will choose/influence their selection. This is the exact same cycle of BS that started Valis term. Vote for ANYONE BUT A KURAEN  if you want the village to have a chance at being fair and non biased for future org spots and promotions. 

The people selecting a kage should have their own ideas and bring them to the council discussion. Someones mind shouldnt be made up prior because they made a under the table handshake deal. They say you shouldnt complain about something unless you take action against it. Welp here it is boys. And no I dont want kage on top of working 40 hours a week thanks. The motivation in this post is PURE and out of 0 self interest. I know it is hard for some of you to believe ppl arent motivated by that. 

i agree kuraen have to much power each clan should have   a role in the leaf.

Instead of finding ways to bring us down. Instead of throwing insults, trying to get screens from people. Screens that don't really account for much in the first place. Why don't you spend some time working on yourself and your clan to gain the power you want so bad. If you had spent half the time you spent on this bs, you would have "ruled" Leaf multiple terms. Allocate your efforts, work on yourselves, and try proving that you can do better than we have instead of just talking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kuraen Elodin said:

Instead of finding ways to bring us down. Instead of throwing insults, trying to get screens from people. Screens that don't really account for much in the first place. Why don't you spend some time working on yourself and your clan to gain the power you want so bad. If you had spent half the time you spent on this bs, you would have "ruled" Leaf multiple terms. Allocate your efforts, work on yourselves, and try proving that you can do better than we have instead of just talking.

Lol point of the post is no one should have that power. No matter how educated & proper you try to sound your org still got exposed. Sorry Elo

• Like 9

elodin u have a point...but at the same time you doing the same things and its facts what he said.

kuraens cheats,theif,and and get everything,more than normall the villagers can have 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sour said:

Lol point of the post is no one should have that power. No matter how educated & proper you try to sound your org still got exposed. Sorry Elo

5 minutes ago, Kuraen Elodin said:

ladys stop we are all queen in here :)

• Like 1

I don’t want to intrude... but calm down guys. The next Kage will be chosen fair and square through a vote by our three council members. 

• Like 1

People see the actions of others then group up their entire people behind a couple individuals actions. You don't look at whether or not it's true, you don't look at why the decision were made. You see and you judge without knowing. I'd like to see how well the decision you make will be if you ever make it in Leaf

• Like 1

Guess  the next kage will be kurean zzz...i can bet anyone here 10k a kuraen will be council,and one  possible get kage aswell...

Whatever happens, whoever ends up being the Kage, Kuraens will be backing that person up in Leaf. Best of luck to all those who are aiming for it.

• Like 3

@Sour Despite all of this it's still anyone's game for council and kage.

Just now, Harmony said:

this would be better if it was an rp event 

salem witch trials but kuraen?

6 minutes ago, Kuraen Elodin said:

finding ways to bring us down

It's sad that we've even come to something like this.. no one would want to bring Kuraen down if you would actually try to make it fair and square without pulling strings behind the scenes. Leaf is only strong if we stand and lead the village together, but for you guys it's all about power and hoarding leading positions for your clan.
I'm seriously digusted by all the screenshots I've seen where you guys are trying to pull some biased and shady stuff.

• Like 7

I wouldn’t say they’re pulling strings behind the scenes... it’s pretty obvious how much power they have considering they have leaders in most organizations. I’m not criticizing the Kuraen clan at all, in fact I’m all for a fair election. But it’s pretty sus

You say no one wants to bring us down but you should see how people are acting in public. I don't see how planning things as a clan is an issue. Council and Kage are made to be a fair and square system. Anyone who puts in the effort can get what they want

• Like 1