Reset Stats and Mastery

Seth

Everything is technically P2W if you use that mentality. P2W is technically those who get an advantage that is impossible to beat. Experience boosters are not P2W, but many players on the Internet believe that they are. Even though we aren't going to have that type of item in the Cash Shop, players can still research their builds before going in. We also can offer ways to earn these items by doing events. Instead of experience boosters, we will have a well of some sort that allows you to donate Ninja Credits into. When it becomes full, it creates special events. There's already a way to reset your character anyway which will stay free and likely improve to keep some aspects of your character, so it is definitely not P2W. If you are lazy to grind then pay money. That really isn't P2W.

Pay2win is to get advantage for (quite) a bit of time over other people who dont buy anything. I havent really seen any games that allows you to buy something someone cant grind to get. Thats essentially what pay2win is on most games. Get something faster than those who dont pay. I personally dont have anything against the ability to buy stat resetting scrolls even though it does make it a lot easier to find a good build . But if its about exp scrolls and stat increasing items it would depend on how big/long the advantage would be/last.

I think it would be retarded to reset your stats everytime you encounter someone who beats you huh. Your statements are broken pencils. Pointless 

I think what he meant to say is that , You can make a character with full agility and fortitude just to train and then when you hit level 30, reset your stats to a PVP build. But that to me sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't reset my stats because i lose over and over again, I would reset mine after I maxed cap.

P2W is when a user can start and automatically buy themselves to all the end-game items or weapons exclusively using real monetary value and have a CLEAR advantage over non-cashers

there is also another thing, Time-savers

Do i see the whole idea of selling stat resets or mastery resets as P2W? No. but Why?

Does buying these items automatically make you the strongest player in the game? Nope

Someone who trains with a build and fully understands it and can utilize it the best will more than likely win more times than naught.

Oh look X killed me with tai, i'm going tai, wait how does this work? how can i combo these justus?

I can go into hundreds of pages worth of details in which supports that it isn't p2w. and not once did we say it would require using real money to buy these items

Edited by Akiro

• 4 years later...

So as a new player who unknowingly spread his initial stat points around before realizing that the ONLY way to succeed is by minmaxing, wtf am i supposed to do? Start over? PAY MONEY? I'm sure as hell not starting all over from scratch to fix my stats and I'm sure as hell not going to cough up to fix something I think is flawed. Why can't we just reset our stats with some kind of mission or something that's only rarely available? That way players could choose to fix their wasted time but not just do it willy nilly and "play everything too quickly"

10 hours ago, Ojichan said:

So as a new player who unknowingly spread his initial stat points around before realizing that the ONLY way to succeed is by minmaxing, wtf am i supposed to do? Start over? PAY MONEY? I'm sure as hell not starting all over from scratch to fix my stats and I'm sure as hell not going to cough up to fix something I think is flawed. Why can't we just reset our stats with some kind of mission or something that's only rarely available? That way players could choose to fix their wasted time but not just do it willy nilly and "play everything too quickly"

I gotta say i kinda agree with him, i know coupons can get you one which can go under his mission and rare suggestion. But i think every account need to have just 1 free reset if there has been poor stat spreads they can fix it and it wouldn't harm anyone yet encourage newbies(like me) enough to be satisfied by giving just one as a gift at some point of the game.

No arguments for that because a lot of newbies doesn't know which stats to increase, how to create their builds or what they actually want to play as and/or what they are tend to play as. Charging them for 7-10 grans before giving them chance to discovering the game seems a little unfair and deal breaker to me.