Reset Stats and Mastery

Seth

These items are not coming back to the shop. We may add them to a Cash Shop in a future patch, but it is too exploitable and allows players to play through everything way too quickly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment below.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 3

Thank's for the Info :3c

I'm sure having them in the Cash Shop is a good idea, since it will motivate people to support the Server as well. :3

Just curious, "exploitable" ? didn't know there was an issue with it D:

-Konahri

We're not about to teach you how to exploit my game. :P

Maybe for now, add something that allows you to reset all those stuff and place you back at level one but you keep all of your current items for those reluctant to lose their stuff/change their name for trying new.

You can reset yourself at level 1, at the Account Manager, where the Hokage is.

i hope they'll also be rare drops and/or they can be sold to players for in-game currency

if they'll ONLY be available in the cash shop then they'll be a bit of a p2w item, since this is a pvp game and being able to switch your builds with real money whenever you felt like it would essentially be buying power

• Like 1

if they'll ONLY be available in the cash shop then they'll be a bit of a p2w item, since this is a pvp game and being able to switch your builds with real money whenever you felt like it would essentially be buying power

Everything is technically P2W if you use that mentality. P2W is technically those who get an advantage that is impossible to beat. Experience boosters are not P2W, but many players on the Internet believe that they are. Even though we aren't going to have that type of item in the Cash Shop, players can still research their builds before going in. We also can offer ways to earn these items by doing events. Instead of experience boosters, we will have a well of some sort that allows you to donate Ninja Credits into. When it becomes full, it creates special events. There's already a way to reset your character anyway which will stay free and likely improve to keep some aspects of your character, so it is definitely not P2W. If you are lazy to grind then pay money. That really isn't P2W.

Edited by Seth
  • Like 2

Everything is technically P2W if you use that mentality. P2W is technically those who get an advantage that is impossible to beat. Experience boosters are not P2W, but many players on the Internet believe that they are. Even though we aren't going to have that type of item in the Cash Shop, players can still research their builds before going in. We also can offer ways to earn these items by doing events. Instead of experience boosters, we will have a well of some sort that allows you to donate Ninja Credits into. When it becomes full, it creates special events. There's already a way to reset your character anyway which will stay free and likely improve to keep some aspects of your character, so it is definitely not P2W. If you are lazy to grind then pay money. That really isn't P2W.

i agree, xp boosts are technically pay-to-advance-faster, which i have no issues with. i also have no issues with cosmetics and the like. but we're talking about paying for power here. this game, from what i understand, revolves around pvp, and the pvp revolves around stats/masteries. if player a is able to spend money to change builds whenever they feel like it to essentially become more powerful by countering player b's, leaving player b with nothing that can be done without spending money as well, then player a has basically just paid to win

there is a free way to reset currently, yes, but it takes you back to level 1. this isn't a huge deal for now, but it will be if/when the level cap raises. i imagine more players would quit than reset to level 1

not sure what you mean about grind. can we currently grind to reset somehow? if not, that could be a future option?

How is stat and skill reset pay2win? It just resets your stats or skills. You do not get any additional skill/stat points or some unique skills for doing that. You have as many chances in pvp as others.

because it allows one to change their build/stats on command to counter someone else's, thus making them more powerful than the other by paying money

i mean, i'm not entirely sure how builds work yet, but seems as though there will indeed be builds which counter others, meta builds, etc.

because it allows one to change their build/stats on command to counter someone else's, thus making them more powerful than the other by paying money

i mean, i'm not entirely sure how builds work yet, but seems as thought there will indeed be builds which counter others, meta builds, etc.

I think it would be retarded to reset your stats everytime you encounter someone who beats you huh. Your statements are broken pencils. Pointless 

i mean, i'm not entirely sure how builds work yet, but seems as thought there will indeed be builds which counter others, meta builds, etc.

Guys pls. It will be only Cash Shop item. Making it obtainable from mob drop or something is stupid. Imo it should cost lets say for example 10$. In most games ppl buy them only once if they don't like their current class and want to save their gear and money. Also have you ever heard about someone who would be paying 10$ 20 times a day just to kill person who counters his current class? LOL gg

Edited by ahrithefoxpl

i mean, i'm not entirely sure how builds work yet, but seems as though there will indeed be builds which counter others, meta builds, etc.

Counters meta builds? There is no meta build at all. And you are not even sure how build works, so how can you even complain about something you have no idea really about? Have you reached cap?

There is not something like counter in this game. All elementals have similiar skills, all have at least one cage stun. All have skills shoots, all has aoes and pin point dmg. 

Yeah, sure they look different and you got those on different levels. But there is not something like pay2win. 

I will say again, stat reset doesnt give you any additional stats. You have as many stats as other does. Masteries reset, just resets your 'class'.

And skills are equally balanced and if they would not be. That is what we have developer teams for.

I would reconsider your stance on a 'non-exp booster item' in the cash shop. Within the last year, my life has taken a turn for the busier. Unfortunately, if I'm to invest any sort of time, I'd like to be able to keep up with others who I may attempt to play with on a consistent basis, despite possibly not having the time to do as much.

As some others have mentioned, exp boosting isn't really cheating, it simply progresses your game faster, but does not make you any stronger than anyone else could ever be. 

I like to think of it as an incentive to keep your busier players happy, and engaged, since they can only contribute a limited portion of time, as opposed to the kids/teens/jobless etc. who can afford to play for any unspecified amount of time.

• Like 1

was trying to give my opinion, but if you guys are gonna be rude...

People disagreeing with you does not make them rude. They are giving their opinion as well. Stop being so sensitive.

I also think your argument is invalid. A paid character reset is not p2w. Not to mention you can get free account resets if you don't want to pay.

• Like 2