Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feinz

Risky Blade

To keep it short, risky blade should be a dash with breaking kick hitbox.  

Another alternative would be to making the useless t3 wm jutsu into a breaking kick version of risky with balancing up to dev's discretion. 

I like this idea. To elaborate the jutsu would need to be made instant cast and be given a self stun like seismic dash for the "risky" effect of the jutsu.

I've been saying this - rework WM homings and fix the other jutsus. It has 2 reliable jutsus (the homings), rest are just a waste of chakra.

I've been playing str WM for a long time and I like it, but god is it boring..

1 minute ago, Ori said:

I've been saying this - rework WM homings and fix the other jutsus. It has 2 reliable jutsus (the homings), rest are just a waste of chakra.

I've been playing str WM for a long time and I like it, but god is it boring..

Its all about the melees tho. Rework homings but overal jutsus are fine as they shouldnt be as good as other jutsus. 

8 minutes ago, Indra said:

Its all about the melees tho. Rework homings but overal jutsus are fine as they shouldnt be as good as other jutsus. 

Tai is all about melees, too, but it doesn't have 2 usable jutsus.

Flicker + Risky gang, where y'all at? But overall yeah, WM is in need of some work.

It would ruin what the mastery is about IMO. The way I always saw it WM is more about landing melees and chasing someone down rather than landing jutsu, which is why it's main PvP jutsu teleport you to enemy to help you land your melees.