Ichika

Bi Monthly Events

Recommended Posts

what's up with the bi monthly events? last CE was late november and the last war event was like in july 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

y WDF the CE are not every month and the war event , i think that i never was in one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both events you're asking about should have a limited amount of times a year they happen

 

CE

Should be 3 times a year for the obvious reason that not alot of players are ready every month to every other month also it would encourage more players to join if it happen less times a year 

And joined CE should return but only take part only if villages are allied 

Or pretending to be allied for a deeper goal *Wink*

 

War event 

This should happen based on rp what are the villages even fighting over a new building I might add (Mist still has yet to get it's reward after they destroyed the leaf and sand alliance in the last war)

Also yes a war should happen like only a few times a year I'd say only when enough tension is built up within each village @Ueda should also reconsider the rewards along with new stuff added to The village I'd also implement a leading board for villages showing the amount of wars said villages have won a war also the whole current war event needs to be refine correctly atm it's nothing but a tournament a war requires a battlefield and actual strategy we already know leaf has the numbers and if the alliance with sand is still standing since we all know neither of them can hold a candle to the Hidden Mist Village so numbers is clearly going to be the target so I'd limit the army numbers to about 25-30 the used  map should be on dependant of the kages or what would make this more interesting would be home territory's if you want to make it more interesting depending on which village decided to wage war on which village it would be the usual raid but with actual consequences since not only villages will be able to die but village jonins would also for die and not spawn during the war 

Can also make it more interesting by making buildings destroyable making them unable to be used until the kages gain enough village mission credits to repair said buildings 

That won't only be the objective of the war 

- Destroy 3 main buildings in the hidden leaf village 

-Police building,Scroll shop,Kage building.

-Kill the kage and the Council members 

-The kage and council waging the war must make it out of the enemies territory alive

This is only a suggestion to make the game more interesting 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea chunin exams got cut down from once a month to once every 2 months so the war event could happen. There have been like 3 war events tho, and lately nothing has been happening at all.

Just let the gms host the events if rory is busy. We in the leaf are in dire need of more chunin because all the alts need their rp missions done asap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even right now it could easily happen, players been making their own chunin exams anyways the power of promotion is just needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since there was many problems(crash,lag spikes) with having alot of people online at the same time during the event, they’re focusing on fixing the server so those things won’t happen anymore, let’s be honest the last war events were very laggy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been any news on what's going on behind the scenes about the Chunin Exams though? I know I signed up excited about the notion of these events, but I'm curious about where they are at in terms of progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ketzu said:

Has there been any news on what's going on behind the scenes about the Chunin Exams though? I know I signed up excited about the notion of these events, but I'm curious about where they are at in terms of progress.

Atm CEs are done separately due to lag as lumy said earlier but one should be coming soon if not this month maybe next month 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2020 at 10:05 AM, Balcoin said:

Both events you're asking about should have a limited amount of times a year they happen

 

CE

Should be 3 times a year for the obvious reason that not alot of players are ready every month to every other month also it would encourage more players to join if it happen less times a year 

And joined CE should return but only take part only if villages are allied 

Or pretending to be allied for a deeper goal *Wink*

 

War event 

This should happen based on rp what are the villages even fighting over a new building I might add (Mist still has yet to get it's reward after they destroyed the leaf and sand alliance in the last war)

Also yes a war should happen like only a few times a year I'd say only when enough tension is built up within each village @Ueda should also reconsider the rewards along with new stuff added to The village I'd also implement a leading board for villages showing the amount of wars said villages have won a war also the whole current war event needs to be refine correctly atm it's nothing but a tournament a war requires a battlefield and actual strategy we already know leaf has the numbers and if the alliance with sand is still standing since we all know neither of them can hold a candle to the Hidden Mist Village so numbers is clearly going to be the target so I'd limit the army numbers to about 25-30 the used  map should be on dependant of the kages or what would make this more interesting would be home territory's if you want to make it more interesting depending on which village decided to wage war on which village it would be the usual raid but with actual consequences since not only villages will be able to die but village jonins would also for die and not spawn during the war 

Can also make it more interesting by making buildings destroyable making them unable to be used until the kages gain enough village mission credits to repair said buildings 

That won't only be the objective of the war 

- Destroy 3 main buildings in the hidden leaf village 

-Police building,Scroll shop,Kage building.

-Kill the kage and the Council members 

-The kage and council waging the war must make it out of the enemies territory alive

This is only a suggestion to make the game more interesting 

y,Nice,All good,but about the Ce,it would be 2 Month /CE,and also change the 'Ce Monthly event',Change it,Because it is not true,also with war event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Furiia said:

y,Nice,All good,but about the Ce,it would be 2 Month /CE,and also change the 'Ce Monthly event',Change it,Because it is not true,also with war event.

False, the chunin BI-MONTHLY event will now proceed as planned. it was on hold due to the server fix update being the priority, but i stepped in and asked for permission to host them and so Rory has explained that GM's will be taking charge of these events. None of this is new's as i have been hyping everyone up for the past two weeks.

My next goal is to figure out war events to get the full cycle of major events in rotation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/2/2020 at 7:33 PM, Erox said:

False, the chunin BI-MONTHLY event will now proceed as planned. it was on hold due to the server fix update being the priority, but i stepped in and asked for permission to host them and so Rory has explained that GM's will be taking charge of these events. None of this is new's as i have been hyping everyone up for the past two weeks.

My next goal is to figure out war events to get the full cycle of major events in rotation.

ik that this topic its old,But i wanted to do this,we dint had a war/event this month,so can you repeat me,what u just said??? C:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my reply to this topic was a month ago, i still haven't been properly shown how to engage in a War Event. we will be waiting until Emiya's return to further figure it out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Erox said:

my reply to this topic was a month ago, i still haven't been properly shown how to engage in a War Event. we will be waiting until Emiya's return to further figure it out.

When both @Emiya and @Erox are online the events are always working. I think we just need to be patient. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ninkage Uzushimaki said:

@Dredge Hinode they both prepping for a big event but shit man we need one meantime

I can host some mini events for leaf but I'm not on at or hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now