RP Story Event

Erox

NinEvent.png

Dear Ninja,

Since you took your first steps you've started your story even without knowing it, and since then you've grown and met a vast amount of individuals whom you've built a relationship. Either through rivalry, partnership, idols or someone to look up to, that's your story and its the foundation of this event so.

Today we start an event and the rules are simple.

• Make an adventure
  • Document your adventure
  • Take pictures (Or however you'd like to present it EG: Video, Sketches etc.)
  • Post it

1st place prize: Gold Ninja and x10 Coupons.

2nd and 3rd place prize: Premium Hair (Winners choice) x5 Coupons.

Then end date is 2/29 (The end of the month)

If you don't understand the rules, you can use the following link as a reference.

Good luck! and find a great adventure to tell!

<3

Winners

First Place: Ketzu

Runner Up: Kekiro

Runner Up: Tekkey Hinode

Thank you everyone who participated, it was a hard choice because all of your stories were phenomenal!

• Like 11

I'm awaiting confirmation from Rory, so i didn't add anything just in case. regardless the winner will receive coupons! (Which can be traded at the Takumi shop for Blessings, Stat Resets, Daily Resets and various clothing.)

I will update the post once i get confirmation <3

• Like 1

Hey @Erox! I'm really happy this is an event, this sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to it; does it have to be only pictures, or can it be a video too?

Also, I want to also ask - is stuff like this the norm? Like, do events such as these happen often? I ask because, while the game seems to be founded on the notion of roleplaying, there doesn't seem to be too many incentives to do so, y'know?

• Like 2

I'm glad you're excited for this event @Ketzu and yes although it seems to be rarer than other events we have. As long as i'm around you should expect the unexpected.

To answer your question i didn't think about that, thank you for your comment ill add it to the post! However you wish to create you piece of art is fine with me! Just have fun doing it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Erox said:

I love it @Sukki but I've read this on your profile plenty of times (I'm a fan <3)

That being said the goal of this event is to create a new story!

(For the sake of space I am removing it ily)

why i would write new history if this is my whole history XD i wont create another stage of rp i add it for fun and to inspirate someone idgf about prizes xd

• Like 1

@Erox Chapter IX is out now! Hope to hear your thoughts ;)

CHAPTER IX – EVIL

Weeks passed, Hageshi was spending almost all of his time in the Sand village, only leaving to raid other villages with them and to help Angelik with missions. With time though, Hageshi got closer and closer to the village he saw it was a family that loved him and appreciated him, but it wasn’t what he wanted. Something grew inside of him, a desire for blood… At night he had nightmares… “A dark sky with red clouds, blood flowing in the rivers and a village lit on fire.” He could barely sleep and at times would think of murdering Sand genins… Not long after, Hageshi would betray the village and get kicked out of the Peace List. He was looking to kill, anyone. Old friends, Hinode, kids. He would run to all the villages’ training grounds just to satisfy his thirst with genin blood. He was chased and at times wounded really bad, but that couldn’t stop him. Soon after he became a real criminal, he met with an organization that’s sole purpose was to plant horror into village’s lives and kill anyone that followed a Kage on sight, he met the Neo-Akatsuki. They were just what he was looking for, bloodthirsty and merciless criminals, just like him. He had only heard legends about those S-Rank villains, and he was both terrified and amazed when he saw their power in person. Soon he contacted their “King” and leader at the time, the most feared shinobi, King Dona and asked him to let him join the criminal organization. Dona ensured that soon enough he will have his shot at joining, but it won’t be easy because the organization only consists of the best of the best S-Rank criminals. Hageshi started training and never stopped killing, his mind was set, his goals were clear.

Joining the Neo-Akatsuki.

Screenshot_9.png.70d7694ede90e49b147a53646aef4f91.png

Hageshi and the Akatsuki collection bounties from Leaf shinobi

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hageshi Hinode said:

@Erox Chapter IX is out now! Hope to hear your thoughts ;)

Hide contents

CHAPTER IX – EVIL

Weeks passed, Hageshi was spending almost all of his time in the Sand village, only leaving to raid other villages with them and to help Angelik with missions. With time though, Hageshi got closer and closer to the village he saw it was a family that loved him and appreciated him, but it wasn’t what he wanted. Something grew inside of him, a desire for blood… At night he had nightmares… “A dark sky with red clouds, blood flowing in the rivers and a village lit on fire.” He could barely sleep and at times would think of murdering Sand genins… Not long after, Hageshi would betray the village and get kicked out of the Peace List. He was looking to kill, anyone. Old friends, Hinode, kids. He would run to all the villages’ training grounds just to satisfy his thirst with genin blood. He was chased and at times wounded really bad, but that couldn’t stop him. Soon after he became a real criminal, he met with an organization that’s sole purpose was to plant horror into village’s lives and kill anyone that followed a Kage on sight, he met the Neo-Akatsuki. They were just what he was looking for, bloodthirsty and merciless criminals, just like him. He had only heard legends about those S-Rank villains, and he was both terrified and amazed when he saw their power in person. Soon he contacted their “King” and leader at the time, the most feared shinobi, King Dona and asked him to let him join the criminal organization. Dona ensured that soon enough he will have his shot at joining, but it won’t be easy because the organization only consists of the best of the best S-Rank criminals. Hageshi started training and never stopped killing, his mind was set, his goals were clear.

Joining the Neo-Akatsuki.

Screenshot_9.png.70d7694ede90e49b147a53646aef4f91.png

Hageshi and the Akatsuki collection bounties from Leaf shinobi

I don't see the Mist villagers who were helping, >_>