RP Story Event

Erox

• 2 weeks later...

The Peace march

So today I finally took some time out of farming sneks and decided to do some rp. I had some general rules I wanted to follow and those boiled down to "no running" and "no jutsu". The occasional heal and rev was there however. Anyways the premise is basically a march for peace. I started off with a powerful speech that didn't make anyone want to join my cause.
Decleration.png.28255b36c373f1973ef1bf9f44ed8e63.png
Then while I was taking screenshots, I noticed my first buddy. The man, the myth, the legend @Tsuuyoi agreed to take this journey with me. So we set off! Headed straight for sand, our first destination where we would try and proselytize people. 
Untitled.png.23fc5bbbc848f8d12d2611add1d381e7.png
I'm really bad at taking screenshots and it shows because I have no real evidence of being at sand or almost anywhere else. But basically what happened was that we saw what looked like three free kills at GD. and they were free. I did my line "I am Kekiro of the peace march, and this is my friend. Will you walk for peace with us?" and nobody budged till 10 seconds later. Well when they noticed one of them attacked Tsuuyoi, but Beat told him to beat it. I told them about our mission to spread peace, but nobody decided to join. We respected their decision to be ruthless killers, and promptly left the scene and made our way to Takumi.
Untitled3.png.7d1ca5c6c4b748fcd86f37b94442312e.png
We reached Takumi and almost got politely greeted. We saw a few people, but there was harass king Steezo there himself, and he said he would be willing to join the march. Seconds later, king Dona slides in and attacks Steezo, which ruins the chance for Steezo to join since well he was dead. Anyway, on our way out I saw my old buddy Hageshi and he respectfully declined.
Untitled4.png.a4faf9612626c4511845db81f9a68b77.png

On our way out we saw a peculiar little lowbie. He said we should wait for him since he was getting a dango. Peace could wait for a second I  guess, and we waited, and made our way out of the village with @Soraya walking beside us. He was part of the crew now and he didn't even know it yet. We also meet @Delp Midori
around b2 if I remember, and it started looking like an actual protest for peace (or a cult as some of the group mentioned, but I don't see it)
Untitled5.png.d8d508ac609ff28eef8dbe4b15f13623.png

I guess what happened next was really unexpected. ExiledKyoho and ExiledTheridion spotted us in mist and I introduce us as the peace march. They were chill with it all, you could see they were a little confused, but they were supporting our peace, and let us be. But we spent a lot of time there, and sure enough more misties came by. At some point Serias was there and he was speaking a lil threatening I would say. Well he was about to strike but I believed in the power of peace! I also believed in the power of my wallet, and what a powerful wallet it is. The mood changed from life threatening to a more of a "good luck on your journey, yea peace woo!". We made our way on the boat and were happy to reach the land on the other side.
Our pilgrimage was only a few maps away from ending, and what a ride it was. We actually made it all the way, and I didn't even use my chakra once. but we had to get trough these bears. first. And we didn't. Midori our main medic died, and then these ruffians came by and disposed the rest of us. In my final stride of peace, I walked away from my attacker tho. I walked like I did till that moment, but I knew it was my last moment. I kept my dignity tho. I did not let this person ruin the image of all man kind. I walk straight past him in to a bear, who finished me off.
finalstand.png.2cf03d65eeee8599dbf7856bb7ce0518.png
And that's that. I woke up in a hospital, and my march continues. 
As I said I'm bad at screenshots. I'm glad I met some cool people btw, thx to those who joined, and to those who played along :) 

• Like 7

I was traveling the ninja world and one day a man appeared before me and took me away to what I thought was heaven.
5e4c0670b16ff_eroxrp.jpg.cbd3f3f12927df4ffb05b5fb11e9f9b2.jpg

As I stayed here talking to this Man he gave me the ability to infuse chakra and to pass such teachings on to the others. He also told me about my future which he saw for a brief moment. 
5e4c06c7381a9_erox1.jpg.1a95f44bec6d6ee38e7225b425e46901.jpg5e4c06c8a840d_erox2.jpg.49a881b0eac204323580f3cefc6f54f3.jpg

So far I've honed the Chakra he has given me and own a portion of land which is growing!
Farming.jpg.6160be559fa7d087a42144e770440602.jpgSpin.jpg.b930d09f114934807e0b4d8667abcc03.jpg

Tai Jun.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Chunin Exams

After spending a month in the village constantly helping the village in need, Ichika started to gain respect and trusted by his fellow ninja, The new hokage

@Kuraen MacDom announced the Chunin exams would be coming within a month. Ichika decided to train hard for this since as a kid he always wanted to be a Jonin and being a Chunin would make him one step closer. Ichika went into the training grounds and fought a lot with @Dairuto who was a strong Jonin that Ichika respected, fighting Dairuto was always a tough battle and he would never know the outcome of the battle even when things look rough or good on Ichika's end. It certainty helped with Ichika's training for the Chunin Exams as well. Another ninja Ichika was training with was a guy name @Shunsui. He was one of Ichika's fellow clan mate and he was also very strong, the two fought and trained along with @Daio and decided they would all be a team for the Chunin Exams with @Jayda as their host. Once it was time for the Chunin Exams they all got ready for what they've been training hard for and went into the resignations which Ichika saw a couple of strong ninjas he knew he wanted to fight.  

They started off with a written test, Ichika wasn't really good at these things but luckily the day before the Chunin Exams he received help with studying by @Kureji and @Caio his fellow clan elders. Ichika managed to swiftly pass the written exam test along with his teammates however since it was an old outdated test they had to do another one. The next test however was also easy since Ichika and his teammates studied for the exam as well as the fact that it was filled with true and false questions. Surprising a lot of teams failed this part of the exam and had to do a 3v3 battle to redeem themselves to be able to join on the next part of the Chunin Exams, The Forest Of Death. As the three teams were waiting for the 3v3 to end to make the 2nd stage of the Chunin exams have 4 teams instead of three, Ichika and his teamed feared that the other two teams planned on jumping their team based off the things they have said and the fact that teams always form alliances on this part of the exam.

972dab285d5ae883ed673e882502f110.jpg

Luckily the winner of the 3v3 fight that ended up joining the Forest Of Death exam as a redemption happened to be a team Ichika knew and could trust to take out the other teams. @Deathmall the proctor of the Chunin Exams gave each time a heaven or an earth scroll, luckily Ichika's team ended up with a earth scroll and so did Korra's team which made things easier. Deathmall started the battle and Unsurprisingly Ichika teammates and @Korra teammates easily won without any problems. Ichika and his teammates ended up moving to the finals along with the other team Mav,Korra, and Corgee. They all went to the 3rd stage of the exams the preliminary round.

168237ee5a5dd802a4b5d7f77b654e61.png
  Right off the bat Ichika ended up having the first match with his fellow clanmate @Daio. Ichika was disappointed since he wanted to fight the other team and meet his teammates in the finals, but Ichika knew he had to win. Ichika made sure he wouldn't hold back at all, he wasn't going to lose after all that training he's been through, but he knew Daio felt the same way as well. Deathmall starts off the battle and Ichika and Daio clashed head on, a tough fight but Ichika managed to pull it off and win. 5e57ff095e8be_Screenshot(63).thumb.png.cef6b5b0fbc90ec47d828490731f60b5.png

After the match ended, Ichika and Daio shook. hands and greeted each other off wishing each other luck. The 2nd battle ended up with Shunsui vs Mav, Shunsui managed to win then the 3rd match was Korra vs Corgee which Korra ended up winning as well. However with 3 people advaving to the finals another person was needed to make it even, Deathmall decided to make a three way battle against those who lost their match Daio,Mav, and Corgee. Mav and Corgee ended up tag teaming with each other to defeat Daio which made Ichika and Shunsui upset. They promised to win their battles for Daio. After that Mav took down Corgee and ended up going to the finals. Deathmall announced the that the final matches of the Chunin Exams would be taking place soon, everyone gathered up to watch the four finalist Ichika, Shunsui, Mav and Korra battle it off.

Deathmall the proctor of the Chunin Exams announced the first match, It was Ichika vs Shunsui. Ichika was disappointed yet again since he was hoping to fight Mav or Korra and end up fighting Shunsui in the finals. However Ichika decided he just had to win against Shunsui and win it all. It wasn't going to be easy but Ichika believed in himself.

The battle starts off and Ichika and Shunsui clash at it, Ichika tried to avoid Shunsui's attack by using the subittute jutsu but however Shunsui knew Ichika would come behind him and would instantly hit him before Ichika could escape, Ichika was too worn out to quickly dodge Shunsui's attacks but tried to keep pushing forward with willpower, even after Ichika was all beaten up he still kept trying to fight, Shunsui saw how bad his teammate wanted to win and how he kept going, he decided he didn't want to keep fighting in order to hurt him even more, Ichika tries to finish Shunsui off with an Earth Jutsu however Ichika couldn't handle the poison and ended up passing out and losing the match.

69718ba70628d05ea6b0604a894f1f7f.png

Ichika ended up waking up by the Leaf Medical ninjas but was sad to hear he lost, a tough close battle that he ended up losing. The next match was Mav vs Korra, Korra ended up beating her fellow teammate which meant Korra and Shunsui had to face off in the finals. Before that, Deathmall decided to host a battle for 3rd place, Ichika vs Mav. Ichika was determinte not to lose, fearing if he lost this battle he would lose it all, Ichika knew he would win against Mav. Deathmall started the battle and Ichika and Mav battled it out, and Ichika ended up winning with a close battleIchika ended up sitting on the sidelines as the final match was about to begin. Ichika had no doubt that Shunsui would win the whole match, Ichika decided to cheer Shunsui on. Shunsui had a great start but towards the middle of the match he started to mock his opponent and underestimating her which ended up making him lose.

740cd851452a982d7261097f3ec89aeb.png
cc9b776a696f916bd738e98a31efc25a.png
After that match ended the Chunin Exams ended, and Ichika waited on the promotions. Ichika wasn't fully sure if he would get it since he didn't win it all and lost, but Ichika had hope since his battle was a really close one, later on promotions were annouced and Ichika ended up passing the exams! Ichika was happy and decided the next step for him was Jonin. This was Ichika's first Chunin Exams ever and he passed it in his first try which many people don't do, so it made him pretty happy. 5e57d41755534_Screenshot(68).thumb.png.ea0138a8648a649fa7b4955eea5b4c6f.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljH1kVoWeBY&feature=youtu.be

• Like 10

JESUS CHRIST OKAY.

It took me a while but HERE WE GO. This is my entry for the RP Story Event. It took me quite some time to put together (y'know maybe a whole month but whatever who cares), but here it is. The event itself has inspired me to start putting together a series in this vein, so thank you @Erox, for the inspiration, and thank you literally everyone else who posted here, reminding me that the spirit of roleplaying in this game isn't dead. You guys are great!

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Ketzu said:

JESUS CHRIST OKAY.

It took me a while but HERE WE GO. This is my entry for the RP Story Event. It took me quite some time to put together (y'know maybe a whole month but whatever who cares), but here it is. The event itself has inspired me to start putting together a series in this vein, so thank you @Erox, for the inspiration, and thank you literally everyone else who posted here, reminding me that the spirit of roleplaying in this game isn't dead. You guys are great!

Amazing work

• Like 2

Rise of D.

Some may argue, that this isn't my story. Yet i was there to witness and record the unfolding events, so I am part of the story, as much as any chronicler is the part of a story his quill writes on the scrolls. This story hasn't unfolded on a day, nor a week. And to tell you the truth, it's still haven't reached definite conclusion, as each passing day adds more chapters to it. What I can show you is the beginning. The beginning of the ninja road of a splendid shinobi named Dredge.

Despite the introducition, this story begins directly with Tekkey Hinode. Once upon a time he had a pretty darn good day, being named winner of the Leaf's first rock-paper-scissors tournament. After emotions passed, he decided to pay back the Lady Luck by passing back the good karma.

unknown.png

He took the usual spot in the Leaf village's forest, next to a favourite rock of the sorely missed @Saku the Healer, the man who taught him the basic of the medic craft. Honoring his memory, Hinode medic would often help with healing jutsu and advices on shinobi life to the clueless young ninja. The man he met in the forest on that particular day was someone, he already heard about. @Bakushin, the clay soldier, Tekkey's ongoing experiment, has reported his master about the training session that unfolded just a few day ago in the nearby area of Leaf's training grounds. The team of young genins and their chuunin supervisor @Ljones were ambushed by the full squad of the sand assasins, yet somehow were able to triumph without taking a single casualty. One of those promising student's was Dredge, the jutsu earth user.

unknown.png

With just a short talk and observing his wolf extermination progress, Hinode confirmed that young ninja indeed had potential to become one of Konoha's best shinobi. But like many, mostly declared enemies, like to repeat over and over again - Leaf's true strenght lies in numbers. Dredge needed a teammates, with whom he could form a three man squad, that would stick together for good and for worst. Fortunately, Tekkey already had in mind someone to recommend. His final opponent in the rock-paper-scissors tournament was a young ninja, barely graduate of the academy. Man with such luck, that any hazard game seemed like a trifle. And indeed, responding to the Tekkey's request of assistance, @Lastant, the water user, arrived at the wolf infested area nearly on the same time, as the intended overvisior of the forming team.

unknown.png

Despite still being genin, no one could deny tons of experience to @Kekiro Hayashi, former Duke of Tanzaku. He quickly grasped the situation, analyzed the team composition and recommended on finding a medic as their last teammate. That's when Lastan't luck really shined - the next person that entered the forest was a medic @Kotarou, who happily joined the team.

unknown.png

With Kekiro's advices, the youngling's teamwork quickly improved. Enough, that Lord Hokage deemed them worthy of undertaking the white tiger hunt on the dangerous islands of the west. Tekkey sticked with genins mostly for his own amusement and to administer emergency first aid, in case any of the exterminators fainted due to bloodloss. While everything was coming nicely, trouble were already on them. Sensing faint chakra signal nearby, Hinode unleased the sensory technique, breaking the cloaking jutsus of two enemy shonobi. In the ensuing combat, the Leaf ninja faced the invaders and won, yet again not losing a single soul. Lastant, who got the worst of the injuries and briefly fainted, thanks to his luck again, was patched right back to shape with the efforts of the present medics. Some of that good luck must have rubben on Dredge, as not even few days later he shocked Bakushin with the revelation, that he succesfully formed pact with a summon animal. The puppy named Anubis, would become the ninja's trusted companion. Together they both took regulary took part on the Leaf's Military Police patrols, in hope of getting granted admission into the police force. And even strick police captain Kekiro didn't have the heart, to deny this chance to his own disciple.

unknown.png

And so almost ends the story of young earth user Dredge, with big dreams and the drive to pursue them with the help of luck, skill and dedication. Yet even ending, has some beginning. This story's ending starts with...

unknown.png

Unappointed, Dredge suddenly showed in the Hinode clan's headquarters in Tanzaku, requesting adoption into their ranks. Tekkey witnessed this on sheer luck, as he was taking a day off of ninja duty and was simply visiting his Hinode relatives serving as guards to Lady Kasai, the Fire Lord of the Land of Fire. And while the clan derives from the samurai of the Land of Iron, it is welcoming to the outstanding individuals sharing the Hinode's ideals and creed. Once upon a time, Tekkey himself was one of them. After the thorough and intricate questioning, Dredge was deeemed worthy of joining the family and pledged himself to the service. So truly ends the story of the Dredge, the earth user. And so begins the story of the @Dredge Hinode, the defender of the Leaf village.

unknown.png

• Like 6