The new plan for content

Ueda

What about low lvls protection or something like that when you will add lvl cap to 100 and lvling slow like its right now, it will be literally imposible to kill anyone as a lowbie. Even as a lvl 50 that will be hard. So what about giving atleast pvp protection till lvl 30 or something like that? @Ueda

• Like 2

Level 91-100 only to flex on hours spent? I like that idea.

• I'd like to see more stat buffers than what mentioned above that anyone can access through playing the game. 
  • In reality leaf village having having 5% chance to get up with 10% of their health is way too good compared to other village(s) buff. 
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Light said:

In reality leaf village having having 5% chance to get up with 10% of their health is way too good compared to other village(s) buff. 

Yeah but you have to also remember that Summon's are 10% chance, i agree with the 5% since that's 1% per second for 10 seconds.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Light said:

Level 91-100 only to flex on hours spent? I like that idea.

• I'd like to see more stat buffers than what mentioned above that anyone can access through playing the game. 
  • In reality leaf village having having 5% chance to get up with 10% of their health is way too good compared to other village(s) buff. 

It's leaf. They have most population, have always been like this. Most naruto nii chan and boruto fans. Because of main series. It's like being in real world but in virtual. You go in school and if you don't have this new backpack or that new cool clothing. That is cool at that moment. You have lower chance of getting in those cool groups. And ur being bullied because you couldn't get in. OR, your OG like me who never gave a F***.  People trying to bully you and when you bully back, those bullying you. They start crying, and yelling. "I will tell your taekwondo sensei!!" That's another way around. To say system is broken. =GG Your in those cool groups already. "Cool" Groups... 

But then you realize in short moment, those "Cool" Groups ain't cool. And you make one, on your own. Who become your most trusted oldschool friends all around. From all those years, still #2020.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Erox said:

Yeah but you have to also remember that Summon's are 10% chance, i agree with the 5% since that's 1% per second for 10 seconds.

Sand gets 2% damage reduction passive and Mist 2% stat buff passive. Sounds better to my ear already. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Light said:

Sand gets 2% damage reduction passive and Mist 2% stat buff passive. Sounds better to my ear already. 

Man at first look i thought it was Rory typing this, I was like this must be dreaming his realizing this himself. :DDDDD But it was you, what a shame... But still true :P This should be a thing.