Ketzu

What to do other than PvP?

Hello again, Nin community! I bring yet another open-ended question to the forums, again, standing firmly in the camp of non-PvP oriented.

With this game's growing community, and understandably diverse playerbase, there are bound to be people that play to kill others almost exclusively. Similarly speaking, a lot of the game seems to be geared towards that PvP combat, with the exception of a few missions. That being said, there are more than likely people who simply want to make friends, and have more of a wholesome, violence-free lifestyle, right? My question, then, is this:

Can we create a comprehensive list of things to do in-game that do not involve player killing?

• Talking to people/making connections.
  • Fighting mobs to level or for items.
  • Helping others with missions.
  • Gambling at Tanzaku!
  • Making alts and trying out new jutsu.
  • Participating in certain events.
  •  

I ask this as I want to establish a baseline of understanding for both myself, and whoever reads this thread, on what there is to do outside of PvP - and potentially find new nuggets of information hidden beneath the surface.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration - I'll update this post with each and every one of your suggestions and ideas!

Edited by Ketzu
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Magatama said:

Level up all your alts to 60.

Heyy, thank you for replying. It's definitely a start - a shame that it, too, is also combat - but it's not PKing, so - awesome!

As an fellow non-pvp guy I can only list these:

1. Grinding valuable/Rare items(bone sword, bandit sword, double bandages, tonfas, special sakkats)
  2. Chatting with people
  3. Helping other people with missions.

I'm not counting RP beceause you can use it as you wish.

• Like 3

1.start your own org ( you have the gold ninja rank), invite people to your org and be friends with them.

2. kill bosses and gain rare items that you can sell and make ryo/money

3. gamble at Tanzaku Village/Quarters and make some money!

4. help the nin community by making good suggestions on the forum page.

5. Make alts and try out all the elements and non elements available.

6.participate in events held by gms, not all events have had pvp in it, examples, The rp story event:Writing a story based on recent event's and an adventure you made for yourself or with friend's.

-Music Event: Writing 8 bars worth of Lyrics and submit them on the forums page, for a chance to have them (Or you) recorded onto a full cohesive song.

-Even the Quiz Event that happened yesterday where you answer questions about Naruto/Naruto Shippudenn and nin online related questions.

7. if you participate in events and do well you get coupons and you can buy nice clothing with those coupons from the event prize room.

• Like 2

There's bosses and bandits you can grind for PvE if you like, as for rp it can easily happen as long as you have people who are willing to rp with you, though most people only rp during the rp missions and some certain hosted rp event.

• Like 1

Pretty much mob slavery grind, roleplay missions which are usually done just for exp and chillin in village square watching spars or talking I guess. Game is really pvp focused and doesn't have much else to it tbh.

• Like 3

Thank you guys, this is great - keep them coming!

I've added what everyone's said to the list so far - consolidating some of the similar ones into one line, as you can see up top. I'm hoping that this really isn't all to do outside of PvP! There's so much world and potential opportunity, I'd hate to see it go to waste! Give me whatever ideas you can!