Goodbye Tournament Announcement

Darth Vader

Hello everyone. My name is Yugure for those who don't know me and today I have wonderful news. I got a 78 on the ASVAB and I am leaving in one month to go to Basic Training. I will not waste time with petty reminiscing, instead I will get straight to the point. My first Nin tournament was the Booty Gang tournament which was hosted in a danger zone. It was an utter mess. My second tournament was yesterday and it was a success; so now in one week I am hosting a tournament with prizes straight from my inventory; and the goal is to remove absolutely everything from my inventory. Everyone that participates will receive 25 ryo no matter what. Only the top 15 winners will receive the valuable prizes. 

Summons, pills, toad oils, charms, tools etc will be allowed in this tournament. Please stock up while you have the chance. The administrators will not teleport you twice.  Please note that if you leave the tournament at any time before it is over; even if your match is over you will not receive your prizes at the end. The sole purpose of this tournament is to enjoy the time I have with all of you in this community as I feel I've been apart of it for quite some time. 

1st Place - Religious Katana and 1000 Ryo and 3 Event Coupons
2nd Place - Twin Fangs
3rd Place - Stylish Sword
4th Place - Veiled Sakkat
5th Place - 10 Raccoon Tails
6th Place - Random Assortment of Technique Scrolls
7th Place - Purple War Armor
8th Place - Red Unhooded Robe
9th Place - 2 Event Coupons
10th Place - Red Jacket Black Collar
11th Place - 38 Bear Paws
12th Place - 2 Event Coupons
13th Place - 32 Hawk Talons
14th Place - 5 Snow Wolf Fur
15th Place - 3 Hawk Feathers

If you have noticed; the prizes are randomized and are not linked to market value. 

EVERYONE even those who have beef with me are welcome. EVERYONE. This is a Nin Online Community event hosted by yours truly. Nobody will have bias towards you; not even me.

What will get you kicked from this tournament will be listed below.

Arguing with administrators; disrespecting each other in the tournament; and calling the tournament RIGGED will get you immediately kicked. If you have an issue or someone is causing an issue to you or blah blah blah; it is on you to behave for only you have the capability of controlling yourself. 

Now for the most important part; registration

Registration starts now with you commenting YOUR NAME ONCE on this thread. Nothing else is allowed and @Emiya and @Erox will be monitoring this post very closely. I hope to see you all there. Tournament will be next week on Saturday at 1pm Eastern Standard Time.

If you have any questions; my discord is public. All bans have been revoked. https://discord.gg/pG5KChb I am also in the Nin Online discord which can be found at https://www.ninonline.org/discord and remember to stay safe and follow the Nin Online Terms of Service and License Agreements. 

• Like 15

• Erox featured this topic