Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adarya

Hot springs to accelerate battle injuries timer

So today while doing the "time off" mission I thought... What else is there to do in the hotsprings other than completing this mission?

Then I noticed how my character had Battle injuries. So I started thinking my battle injuries should heal faster at the hot springs since my character is "relaxed"

I think a way to incorporate village hot springs a little bit more to the game is to make the battle injuries timer accelerate by 1.5x or 2x while being relaxed at the hot springs. It would incentivize the community to use this public village asset other than just for "time off" mission.

9 hours ago, Adarya said:

So today while doing the "time off" mission I thought... What else is there to do in the hotsprings other than completing this mission?

Then I noticed how my character had Battle injuries. So I started thinking my battle injuries should heal faster at the hot springs since my character is "relaxed"

I think a way to incorporate village hot springs a little bit more to the game is to make the battle injuries timer accelerate by 1.5x or 2x while being relaxed at the hot springs. It would incentivize the community to use this public village asset other than just for "time off" mission.

This is an great idea.

It reminds me of the faster health regen beds. When you lay down maybe have zzz and health regenerates quicker

Fantastic idea. This also makes going rogue a second thought. 

In case of invasion, you have 3 options  go ahead and try again/Wait for BI at hospital/ Camp spa but ennemies but ennemies can come in

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

No point in having battle injuries then.

Pretty sure this has been suggested before and nothing came out of it. Same with sleeping in hospital beds or meds being able to heal your BIs faster with a jutsu while you rest on hospital beds.

The best answer you gonna get is "If I did that I would have to increase BIs by x1.5 or x2 to compensate for balance"

As Shadow Shinra mentioned earlier, something like this has been suggested before people have been offering many ideas of a quicker method of getting rid of Battle injuries, such as staying in the hospital for a certain period of time. Sadly I don’t think the admins agreed to this for some reason :/ it might be on their to do list. It is a great suggestion though! 

Fun fact, when I was new to the game I thought being in the spa lowered your BI counter faster. Months after waiting for all my BIs in the spa, I discovered that this did not work. RIP

This would make spas more valuable and very community friendly. As long as enemy ninjas can't use it then this is a great suggestion and it can just take a minute or 2 off bi max. You will get bi eventually again so it's not like your degrading something unavoidable but really just making a place more fun and even improves some roleplay. Could host spa mission rp for fun.