[Event] Funeral for Deathmall & Gen Sasayaki

Raw

Believe it or not he was actually a great leader. He was probably the most toughest to deal with when it comes to War. He led his team to the battlefield and he always put himself in danger first before anyone. As a former leaf and being enemies as a rogue, this man was a problem. As they say, A warrior who is prepared to fight must also be prepared to die. Those men were Deathmall and Gen. I will 100% pay my respect for those people who iv'e respected. 

Both will be missed.

:salute: 

P.S, I hope everything is good IRL. I wish you well. 

• Like 4

**Music to set the theme**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zIGXun57U

Rest in Peace Deathmall, you're a legend and your name will forever echoes between leaf's walls and trees . I was there when you were leading the village as a council, i had the pleasure to serve as your council member in your period as the Third Hokage of the Leaf Village and those were the most memorable moments in my journey. Deathmall is gone, but never forgotten.

17.png.d030f7dfc4b5a978e4ddf77d0aa366c3.png.c3f8853aeddf68c5036dbb9e4f66e1e9.png

• Like 2

While we were always on opposing sides, I believe Deathmall and I had mutual respect for each other, but our ideologies were simply too different. This led to many wars throughout generations and generations, but I could never have imagined seeing him go... It is an unfortunate turn of events when a great man like Deathmall is no longer with us, but everyone has to go at some point. I will be there to pay my respects for the man I had the most interesting wars with - Tactical wars. After all, we are two sides of the same coin.

May you rest in peace, Third Hokage.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

This is honestly saddening. Deathmall was the FIRST person to actually talk with me and teach me new things. Though it may have felt momentary, I will cherish all the things he has done for me. As bansky once said "They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time" and for that very reason Deathmall shall live on in our hearts and especially in mine. Rest in peace, Dadmall. You will never be forgotten. #LLD 

This is the first pic I took with Deathmall off my shitty little android. Yeah, I didn't know how to screenshot. 

deathmall_and_oreo.thumb.jpg.a6f010236f922d736bfe30ee9263530e.jpg

• Like 2

There's no words to express my feeling rn..Leaf Village lost a true warrior,leader,friend,sensei and the Hokage Leaf ever had...You taught me many things and helped me create my own path and can't thank you enough for that..Whenever things were good or bad u were there for us...I'm really sad u had to go,but u will forever be in our hearts. I'm so glad I could've fight by your side! Thank you for everything..I'm so glad that I known u and spent 3 years by your side. Legends will never die!              

ps. "I hope everything is alright irl"

Deathmall's ninja way.png

• Like 3

• Ueda locked this topic