Before I begin, we all understand that bubble is the weakest mastery in game and isn't really viable for PVP or even PVE with the exception of the tool. Our cries for buffs or change fell short and while it is a wonderful concept backed by wonderful art, it is time to be realistic and delete the mastery(no offense). Yes, lets delete the bubble mastery and replace it with Kaguya style! I'm sure most of you are familiar with Kaguya Kimmimaro from the anime, so let's just get right into the techniques.

Tier 1 level 10: Bone bullets

Description: The user rapidly shoots out 5 bone projectiles from his finger tips at his target.

Video reference: https://youtu.be/bwXNVfB2Zc4?t=26

Tier 1 level 15: Bone armor

Description: The user sprouts bone from his body to defend himself from basic attacks from enemies. In return the enemies get bleed damage.

Reference: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Dance_of_the_Willow

Tier 2 level 20: Dance of the Clematis: Vine

Description: The user manipulates his spine and uses it as a whip. *Just recolor lightning spear and make it a bone spear, ez*

Reference: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Dance_of_the_Clematis:_Vine

Tier 2 level 25: Drilling bone arm

Description: The user brings out a massive drill manifested from compressed bone and chakra. The drilling arm can be used for a few (2-3) melee attacks and do destructive damage(in reality, just good enough damage.)

Reference: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Dance_of_the_Clematis:_Flower

Tier 3 level 30: Dance of the Seedling Fern

Description: The user spawns a small field of sharp bones that damages any enemies on it. *Recolor firewall but increase the size a bit*

Reference: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Dance_of_the_Seedling_Fern

Tier 3 level 35: We have a history of leaving off the last jutsus anyways, so let's leave it off for now. 

And if we're giving this mastery a basic tool similar to how fan has wind, we can give it it's own bonesword but a very very toned down version, if not, just make it the level 35 technique but with a duration. Also, this could be the hidden mastery for tai or wm? It would make more sense for tai though.

Furthermore, me and my villagers have agreed that we would put the money necessary to commission the artwork to produce these jutsus if this is to be taken into consideration, just say the word :)

• Like 40

This sounds beautiful 

ive always loved the Kaguya bloodline from the show tbh 

We need it in game for something atleast !

• Like 5

This sounds nice and kimimimaro is from mist I think so lore wise legit. Only problem is rory might not wanna delete all his inspiration even if you do pay and might just wanna work on a rework/with what bubble already has. Other than that hope this gets implemented as I would definitely main this.

No offense to rory but goddamn somebody give this man feinz a medal, nobody using bubble but yami anyway... Delete that please and add bone... +1223345665 upvotes

• Like 2

This man feinz bout to have everyone coming to mist with this idea xD 

The techniques seem alright, so does the concept. But the thing is, this game lacks the usual 'tank' masteries we all know. It will create many new opportunities for playstyles, such as having different fronts on a battlefield, putting the tanks on the vanguard to soak up the damage for the damage dealers. The mastery that comes closest to this is Taijutsu, however that's mostly focused on speed and damage output.

If you could tone this idea into a tank build it would shine brighter. The bone armor concept is a nice example of this. To think of it Kimimaro did have a reinforced bone structure that kept restoring his bones. So this would be made like an ultimate counter for Taijutsu.

Also for the seedling fern you could better turn the hitbox a cone, like the first half of the Big Flame Bullet. Or just a square around the character that would repel people off them, inflicting bleed if they touched the bones.

• Like 1

You got me completely when you said "we are whiling to put money" I just smashed the support button by how serious the idea is, and how nice would it be xD

• Like 1

Kimimaro was a villager of the Hidden Sound village, not Hidden Mist village. It doesn't make much sense to have a hidden mastery that has no background in being a Hidden Mist mastery whatsoever. At best this could be jutsu used by the Hoshi clan.

On the other hand Soap Bubble Ninjutsu was something used exclusively by Hidden Mist ninjas. While it's true that the mastery is not the strongest right now, the Fan mastery wasn't much better when it was released. It's a new mastery so it will take time for it to get balanced out.

Rather than removing a mastery that has a pretty good concept and nice art you should suggest ways to improve it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbly said:

Kimimaro was a villager of the Hidden Sound village, not Hidden Mist village. It doesn't make much sense to have a hidden mastery that has no background in being a Hidden Mist mastery whatsoever. At best this could be jutsu used by the Hoshi clan.

On the other hand Soap Bubble Ninjutsu was something used exclusively by Hidden Mist ninjas. While it's true that the mastery is not the strongest right now, the Fan mastery wasn't much better when it was released. It's a new mastery so it will take time for it to get balanced out.

Rather than removing a mastery that has a pretty good concept and nice art you should suggest ways to improve it...

Well uhhm he was adopted into the sound village, so originally they where just descended from kaguya... So in reality they did not belong to any village.. But the whole clan died to mist so it could work out RP wise if they took in the last bone user and made it a strong addition to kirigakure 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bubbly said:

Even if Bubble got a buff or a rework to some capacity, I think it is safe to say that only a handful of Mist ninja actually use Bubble. It's so bad that whenever a Mist ninja makes a Bubble Ninja, it's usually seen a "meme" and not even a viable strategy at all, as most would rather give you alternative masteries to pick from.

Kaguya Style or Bone Jutsu is a more interesting concept to Mist Ninjas than Bubble is. Yes, while Bubble is unique in its own right, it is no where near as effective as a style to be able to hitch on this idea of being "unique". Could Bubble use a rework? Yes, it could, but at that point, if you're going to overhaul the entire mastery (which is what the mastery needs), then the exploration of a different mastery/style can also be put in order since it would take about the same amount of work either way. The Bubble Pipe itself is nice, and I know it is the cause of a lot of frustration for the other villages, since they can get snared easily, but a majority of the Mist Ninja who use the pipe do not have the Soap Bubble Mastery at all.

If Feinz and the Mist Village as a whole is willing to put their money on removing the Bubble Mastery and replacing it, I do not see an issue, since it would be replacing one with the other and not keeping both of them. Leaf has an amazing Hidden Mastery in Gentle Fist, and Sand has created an iconic style with their fan, able to use a ranged basic attack and have a hit-and-stun tornado jutsu that can combo into other things.

31 minutes ago, Amenominaka said:

Even if Bubble got a buff or a rework to some capacity, I think it is safe to say that only a handful of Mist ninja actually use Bubble. It's so bad that whenever a Mist ninja makes a Bubble Ninja, it's usually seen a "meme" and not even a viable strategy at all, as most would rather give you alternative masteries to pick from.

Kaguya Style or Bone Jutsu is a more interesting concept to Mist Ninjas than Bubble is. Yes, while Bubble is unique in its own right, it is no where near as effective as a style to be able to hitch on this idea of being "unique". Could Bubble use a rework? Yes, it could, but at that point, if you're going to overhaul the entire mastery (which is what the mastery needs), then the exploration of a different mastery/style can also be put in order since it would take about the same amount of work either way. The Bubble Pipe itself is nice, and I know it is the cause of a lot of frustration for the other villages, since they can get snared easily, but a majority of the Mist Ninja who use the pipe do not have the Soap Bubble Mastery at all.

If Feinz and the Mist Village as a whole is willing to put their money on removing the Bubble Mastery and replacing it, I do not see an issue, since it would be replacing one with the other and not keeping both of them. Leaf has an amazing Hidden Mastery in Gentle Fist, and Sand has created an iconic style with their fan, able to use a ranged basic attack and have a hit-and-stun tornado jutsu that can combo into other things.

Fan is a much stronger hidden mastery yet the same thing happens in Sand. There are barely any Fan mastery users, most people just use the weapon+Tornadoes.

It is an interesting concept but Bubble has an equally interesting concept, a trap based mastery that relies on snares. Just cause people don't want to play a mastery that is new and weaker than what they are used to doesn't mean you should just scrap the whole thing. Rory himself said there's still stuff to be done for the mastery...

• Like 2