While I like the idea of this mastery being made and added to the game, I also like the concept of bubble. With that said, @Ueda should look at this and re-think about the changes he should be making for bubble. Seemingly as so many people would rather have it replaced with something entirely else which just shows how bad the situation really is with the bubble mastery as a whole.

• Like 1

While i agree that bubble is unpopular as it is now, the rework should focus on making the bubble better (i think Balcoin made great topic on how bubble rework could look like), not scraping it just because the villagers have agreed to throw money at their problems.

1. Shikotsumyaku is a genetic bloodline limit ability, active on just one family of the many Kaguya's descendants. Why would every Mist ninja have acces to that? Makes way for some very bad "we're all family here" rp... :x

2. Proving the bone manipulation to be bloodline ability, it should as such be attributed to a clan - as their unique Kekkei Genkai. And before you guys further hype on that "give it to Hoshi" idea, Shikotsumyaku has has already been explicitly claimed by the Suwa clan of the Leaf. Dibs. :P

3. Just to clarify - Byakugan is Hyuuga bloodline ability, Gentle Fist is not. Having x-ray vision just greatly helps the performance of that combat style. Jyuuken is at most clan's secret technique, thought anyone could learn it with proper training (cough...Hanabi teaching Boruto... cough...).

Ps. Frankly the only positive of Feinz's plan, that i notice, would be rightful conlusion to call any user of such mastery "spineless". Is one meme material worth scraping developers work?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

While i agree that bubble is unpopular as it is now, the rework should focus on making the bubble better (i think Balcoin made great topic on how bubble rework could look like), not scraping it just because the villagers have agreed to throw money at their problems.

1. Shikotsumyaku is a genetic bloodline limit ability, active on just one family of the many Kaguya's descendants. Why would every Mist ninja have acces to that? Makes way for some very bad "we're all family here" rp... :x

2. Proving the bone manipulation to be bloodline ability, it should as such be attributed to a clan - as their unique Kekkei Genkai. And before you guys further hype on that "give it to Hoshi" idea, Shikotsumyaku has has already been explicitly claimed by the Suwa clan of the Leaf. Dibs. :P

3. Just to clarify - Byakugan is Hyuuga bloodline ability, Gentle Fist is not. Having x-ray vision just greatly helps the performance of that combat style. Jyuuken is at most clan's secret technique, thought anyone could learn it with proper training (cough...Hanabi teaching Boruto... cough...).

Ps. Frankly the only positive of Feinz's plan, that i notice, would be rightful conlusion to call any user of such mastery "spineless". Is one meme material worth scraping developers work?

So your argument is that bone style should be limited to a leaf clan called Suwa, or am I mistaken?

And to the others, I don't hate the concept of bubble. I just believe with it's current early state, there should be no issues with exploring other ideas, especially when the community seems pretty fond of this idea.

• Thanks 1

Bubble mastery has a great potential, just rework it instead of replacing it with something that has nothing to do with the mist village.

• Like 2

i really love bubble so i honestly can't agree to this tho i like your suggestion 

Bubble is already a good mastery, just need a rework with the jutsus and some buffs and it will be great, bubble style in mist makes much more sense rp wise and I doubt Rory will change up the whole mist mastery. I believe that bone style should be in a mist clan though not leaf lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ichika said:

Bubble is already a good mastery

90260405_125970502323792_8272625745361108992_n.jpg.6a902e075c6d236a02caa64f31301337.jpg

Bubble mastery maybe a good concept but it's only that and the actual mastery is beyond shi-bad, it either needs a whole rework or a replacement, no matter how much I love the pipe, it must go for the sake of greater good.

I still think the bubble style can be reworked. Assuming that Rory accepts your idea, I can't agree with a synergy as good as Kimimaro bone sword and Wm. It would be very unbalanced in my opinion, GF for example needs to remove his sword in order to use his jutsu.

10 hours ago, Leiting said:

90260405_125970502323792_8272625745361108992_n.jpg.6a902e075c6d236a02caa64f31301337.jpg

Bubble mastery maybe a good concept but it's only that and the actual mastery is beyond shi-bad, it either needs a whole rework or a replacement, no matter how much I love the pipe, it must go for the sake of greater good.

When I said Bubble is a good mastery I didn't mean it like that I meant the concept, it just needs a few rework to make it good, a replacement is not needed lol

21 minutes ago, Ichika said:

When I said Bubble is a good mastery I didn't mean it like that I meant the concept, it just needs a few rework to make it good, a replacement is not needed lol

The Alliance between Akatsuki and Mist is over.

Feinz is in discussion with Caio currently to disown Ichika from the Mirana Clan.

• Like 1

Nope. 

Why you ask?

Well first of all for those of you who aren't die hard naruto fans like myself kimimaro was a member of the kaguya clan according to the naruto lure as tekkey stated earlier 

Second of all the techniques require the kaguya clans kekke genkai which would put it in the same category as the sharingan and byakugan, the sole exception being that the sharingan and byakugan are Dojutsu (ocular jutsu)

Well why is gentle fist possible?

Gentle fist is not dependent on the usage of the byakugan and is a branch of taijusu along with the strong fist (agi tai) however if the user possesses a byakugan their accuracy and precision are vastly increased and their also able to master techniques they otherwise couldn't. 

Lastly the Kaguya clan kekke genkai only manifests in a user each generation if i remember correctly not sure about the suwa clan claiming ownership over it.

Then again nin is't a game to follow the naruto lure to a perfect T an example of this being chidori is the advanced for the lightning mastery when raikiri (lightning cutter) is an advanced form of chidori yet still ppl call cutter chidori, welp that is an argument  for another day.

I do like your dedication tho, with someone like you at the helm no wonder the mist village is so strong :<

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shake said:

Nope. 

Why you ask?

Well first of all for those of you who aren't die hard naruto fans like myself kimimaro was a member of the kaguya clan according to the naruto lure as tekkey stated earlier 

Second of all the techniques require the kaguya clans kekke genkai which would put it in the same category as the sharingan and byakugan, the sole exception being that the sharingan and byakugan are Dojutsu (ocular jutsu)

Well why is gentle fist possible?

Gentle fist is not dependent on the usage of the byakugan and is a branch of taijusu along with the strong fist (agi tai) however if the user possesses a byakugan their accuracy and precision are vastly increased and their also able to master techniques they otherwise couldn't. 

Lastly the Kaguya clan kekke genkai only manifests in a user each generation if i remember correctly not sure about the suwa clan claiming ownership over it.

Then again nin is't a game to follow the naruto lure to a perfect T an example of this being chidori is the advanced for the lightning mastery when raikiri (lightning cutter) is an advanced form of chidori yet still ppl call cutter chidori, welp that is an argument  for another day.

I do like your dedication tho, with someone like you at the helm no wonder the mist village is so strong :<

Correction sir shake they never resided in konoha they were massacred at kirigakure with the soul survivor being kimimaro, everything else is on point tho <3

• Like 1

Are you saying you want a kekkei genkai (bloodline jutsu) to be added as a mastery? These jutsus can only be done by Kimimaro's clan, not whole mist village. 

Gentle Fist was built around Hyuuga's Doujutsu, it is their exclusive fighting style, seeing the Tenketsu is essential for such techniques. There is nothing wrong with a Kekkei Genkai Clan being exclusive to Mist Village, after all, the Kaguya clan was originated in mist.

31 minutes ago, Zaji said:

Are you saying you want a kekkei genkai (bloodline jutsu) to be added as a mastery? These jutsus can only be done by Kimimaro's clan, not whole mist village. 

18 hours ago, Say said:

Gentle Fist was built around Hyuuga's Doujutsu, it is their exclusive fighting style, seeing the Tenketsu is essential for such techniques. There is nothing wrong with a Kekkei Genkai Clan being exclusive to Mist Village, after all, the Kaguya clan was originated in mist.

Kaguya clan were less common people around mist, and not all of them used to acquire this type of kekkei genkai, Bubble should not be replaced but get fixed. Not to be mentioned that they were very special people that of course, orochimaru wanted at least one of them to do some research, that clan is exceptionally powerful. Mist has the strongest buff in game, strongest summon and a mastery that's very special but it needs to be fixed. I don't actually see the need to add this mastery, and it would have no sense. But well, that's just me

I think people are getting a bit too fixated on one extra mastery that Mist has only because there's not enough special things for Mist at the moment.
Eventually I'd like to add things like Ice style advanced mastery for Mist, and 2nd tier unique sub-masteries for other classes. Bubble is the only one that makes sense as a tier I unique sub-mastery for Bubble.

Because just like Fan style, you don't need a Kekkai Genkai to use it, but a tool.

• Like 1