Okay...first of all,i shall introduce myself for those that don't know me.

My name is Tobi,of the Suwa clan and a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf village.

I really didn't want to post this,but I can't hold retain myself anymore.

I was playing this game from June 20th,2017 and I'm still active...(I know I had my ups and downs where I wasn't really that active bcs irl, but okay).

Put that aside,I was living by a shinobi codex from a first day..And I did everything I could for this village,and I still got many plans of doing even more.

The truth is,I've been joining CE's since the very beggining i hit lvl 50,and in this years I've hit a number of 10 entries or so...Now (make in mind that I'm not trying to say I got anything about his people,and they are all of my friends, but I must say this).

In these 3 years i had so many entries,and I even got a 2nd overral place at the CE in 2018,and I didn't get promoted,for the reasons unknown to me..While people who didn't even get to the finals got promoted over me...But okay,i didn't want to speak about that because if wasn't the only one that didn't get promoted also despite their great effort in CE's.

All these years I never broke a single rule,i focused myself helping lowbies,training them,helping them with ryo and items.

Also,I've been a member of many organizations and groups inside the Leaf village,and I've also been a LMPF captain...

All I want to say...I feel like I deserve more.I think I deserved to be promoted because of my effort in all that time.

Also,I'm not the only one that deserve more recognition...

There was a case that one person got a SJ only based on his entries alone,while others shed blood,sweat and tears working their ass off.

I joined so many CE's not because of myself, but because I care for this village dearly, and I don't want to see it fall.

I was a witness of many afk chunins and jonins,and many of them that left the village to become a rogue just like that.

I wouldn't be a person like that because I would be active, and I would host as many Rp's i can per day.

I never went rogue,and I was a 100% for my village 24/7...

I know this post will not get many recognition,but I'm doing it because I can't stand this injustice anymore.

I hope that nobody gets offended by this post..But I really spoke the truth,and I lift a huge burden of my heart. 

Peace and Love...Tobi Suwa.

• Like 10
  • Sad 9

i mean like we all know that kage's picking chunins and SJ it's not up to you if actual kage dont know you dont like you then kappa you have low chances to get promotion this is ninja world noone said it will be fair all i can say get to the finals win finals then your chances are 100% bigger :P gl next time 

• Like 1

CE is a joke. If you're not friends with the kage it doesn't matter how well you perform in rp and skill. Just a popularity contest.

• Like 3
  • Funny 3

34 minutes ago, Slifer said:

CE is a joke. If you're not friends with the kage it doesn't matter how well you perform in rp and skill. Just a popularity contest.

Facts

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Slifer said:

Yeah man..that's the truth..but the sad thing is..I'm friends with hokage lol

I guess ppl just don't like to progress and don't want good for their village. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tobi Suwa said:

I totally get u,but it's kinda insane to join that many times trying, while someone gets SJ just for joining lol.. @Sukki

thing is getting SJ is harder than getting kazekage/hokage/mizukage coz its 100% depends of rory but you can ask in next ce for at least SJ coz you are specialized in that and that you joining that many times and you still are genin 

• Like 1

lore wise naruto didnt do ce after the last time  it was when sand attack leaf and he still got jonin by simple studing  in the lore if oyu skill enought and did all the test you get chunnin and jonin so that make no sense to not reward loyality ;-; #justiceforballer #justicefor tobisuwa @Baller you know the feel ;(.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that you are not promoted to Chunin despite the contibution you have done for Leaf and I personally think that you are one of the persons that deserves this rank.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ana primal said:

lore wise naruto didnt do ce after the last time  it was when sand attack leaf and he still got jonin by simple studing  in the lore if oyu skill enought and did all the test you get chunnin and jonin so that make no sense to not reward loyality ;-; #justiceforballer #justicefor tobisuwa @Baller you know the feel ;(.

Yeahh..this sucks really. 

30 minutes ago, Tsunade Hinode said:

Sorry to hear that you are not promoted to Chunin despite the contibution you have done for Leaf and I personally think that you are one of the persons that deserves this rank.

Ty Tsuna..I appreciate ur comment. Justice is slow but sure!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M o o n said:

#TobiLifeMatter

You're the Chunin leaf needs but doesn't deserve.

Hopefully things will change..

Sounds pretty harsh you've been going through this kind of journey but don't give up just yet. There are many others who desire the rank of Chunin just like you, keep on proving that you deserve it more than them. I can say is that you don't need a rank to prove your comitment towards the village, I'm sure others know how hard you've worked your butt off countless times but keep your head up strive forward.

• Thanks 1

I have also been playing this game for a while and from the beginning I have seen people come and go. People who have been faithful for a time and then have betrayed the village. But this man has always given his all for the good of the village.

I remember when I was just a new player, this man helped me on my missions without making an excuse and not just me, every lowie who asked for his help. While other "Chunin, Jonin" only ignored me or pretended to be AFK until one of their friends entered to play

Definitely this man deserves his title and not only Chunin, he deserves to be recognized as a Jonin.

It is very easy to blame the kage that is on duty, but we must be clear that this is not the culprit since he must have followed the basis that Rory proposed for the CE which are wrong

It is simply a tournament to see who is better in PVP. But making things clear, what good is it to be the best in pvp if your loyalty is not with your village

This system must be changed, the rank of chunin or jonin must be awarded to ninjas who are truly committed to their home and to help the growth of new players, organizations and the village. 

This is not a rank you get just to feel superior to others, this is about fidelity and honor

#JusticeForTobi

• Like 5

I mean in my opinion you all too much care about ranks for real chunin jonin genin even akatsuki or w/e how is it matter 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sukki said:

I mean in my opinion you all too much care about ranks for real chunin jonin genin even akatsuki or w/e how is it matter 

I agree with Sukki.

Also the hype fades away as soon as you get it. It's no big deal 

• Like 1