Shiraga

Sashiba clan

Anybody know what happend to sashiba? Who runs it? Where is my leader?? Who knows if there are any sketches/examples made for our clan clothing... Please let me know! 

• Shocked 1

the leader is tetsuhawks, we already pay the clothes soo soon u will see on game.

1 hour ago, Prophet said:

@sajincan you send me an example of the clothing if you have it and thanks ^^

like i say u will see the clothes on game when is finished, thanks.

3 hours ago, sajin said:

like i say u will see the clothes on game when is finished, thanks.

/huh pepeweird

@Prophet The design is made; but it isn't made in the Nin Style. TetsuHawk the 6th Kazekage is the leader of the clan; but he has been struggling a lot in real life lately and as a result he has no time to play Nin. Dyan, me, and Slaughter would have been the other clan heads a while ago; but Dyan stopped playing, I went to Mist and so did Slaughter (even though we both came back). I'm not in the discord anymore but I can send you the 3D model of what the design looks like? I'm sure Tetsu would have no issue with this. His dream for the clan was to watch it grow and populate Sand.

• Like 1

Just now, Yugure said:

@Prophet The design is made; but it isn't made in the Nin Style. TetsuHawk the 6th Kazekage is the leader of the clan; but he has been struggling a lot in real life lately and as a result he has no time to play Nin. Dyan, me, and Slaughter would have been the other clan heads a while ago; but Dyan stopped playing, I went to Mist and so did Slaughter (even though we both came back). I'm not in the discord anymore but I can send you the 3D model of what the design looks like? I'm sure Tetsu would have no issue with this. His dream for the clan was to watch it grow and populate Sand.

Finally a decent answer lol, yeah dm it to me on the forum please ^^

25 minutes ago, Yugure said:

i already pay for the clothes and will be a bit differents, kingpak is made it. now we need wait to kingpak put it on game. XD and dont let me laugh xD i am the clan head with dyan and tetsuhawk. i dont remember you when i was created the clan with dyan and tetsu and then recruit deviax and itama date ^^ but well i let you call for himself clan head if you wants^^

26 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Finally a decent answer lol, yeah dm it to me on the forum please ^^

like i say u 2 need wait for the clothes. the clothes yugure have are the olds clothes i send newsone and kingpak will put thems, wait for thems on game.