Shiraga

Sashiba clan

Recommended Posts

Anybody know what happend to sashiba? Who runs it? Where is my leader?? Who knows if there are any sketches/examples made for our clan clothing... Please let me know! 

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the leader is tetsuhawks, we already pay the clothes soo soon u will see on game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prophet said:

@sajincan you send me an example of the clothing if you have it and thanks ^^

like i say u will see the clothes on game when is finished, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sajin said:

like i say u will see the clothes on game when is finished, thanks.

/huh pepeweird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Prophet The design is made; but it isn't made in the Nin Style. TetsuHawk the 6th Kazekage is the leader of the clan; but he has been struggling a lot in real life lately and as a result he has no time to play Nin. Dyan, me, and Slaughter would have been the other clan heads a while ago; but Dyan stopped playing, I went to Mist and so did Slaughter (even though we both came back). I'm not in the discord anymore but I can send you the 3D model of what the design looks like? I'm sure Tetsu would have no issue with this. His dream for the clan was to watch it grow and populate Sand.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yugure said:

@Prophet The design is made; but it isn't made in the Nin Style. TetsuHawk the 6th Kazekage is the leader of the clan; but he has been struggling a lot in real life lately and as a result he has no time to play Nin. Dyan, me, and Slaughter would have been the other clan heads a while ago; but Dyan stopped playing, I went to Mist and so did Slaughter (even though we both came back). I'm not in the discord anymore but I can send you the 3D model of what the design looks like? I'm sure Tetsu would have no issue with this. His dream for the clan was to watch it grow and populate Sand.

Finally a decent answer lol, yeah dm it to me on the forum please ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Yugure said:

@Prophet The design is made; but it isn't made in the Nin Style. TetsuHawk the 6th Kazekage is the leader of the clan; but he has been struggling a lot in real life lately and as a result he has no time to play Nin. Dyan, me, and Slaughter would have been the other clan heads a while ago; but Dyan stopped playing, I went to Mist and so did Slaughter (even though we both came back). I'm not in the discord anymore but I can send you the 3D model of what the design looks like? I'm sure Tetsu would have no issue with this. His dream for the clan was to watch it grow and populate Sand.

i already pay for the clothes and will be a bit differents, kingpak is made it. now we need wait to kingpak put it on game. XD and dont let me laugh xD i am the clan head with dyan and tetsuhawk. i dont remember you when i was created the clan with dyan and tetsu and then recruit deviax and itama date ^^ but well i let you call for himself clan head if you wants^^

 

26 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Finally a decent answer lol, yeah dm it to me on the forum please ^^

like i say u 2 need wait for the clothes. the clothes yugure have are the olds clothes i send newsone and kingpak will put thems, wait for thems on game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now