Clan Abilities Suggestions

BogdanOLD

Question

In this post I'm gonna share my ideas about the clan abilities. With this post I want to ask you guys aswell to share your ideas and opinions about clan abilities so we can make Rory decide what would be the most balanced thing to add for each.

LEAF VILLAGE

Ukiyo: something related to sharingan's abilities with different name since the clan description is related to the Uchiha's one.

Sasayaki: This one seems related to Nara so I'd suggest shadow manipulation.

Suwa: An ''invisible'' homming that has high range that's supposed to work as the mind control of Ino. Basically you target an enemy and damage it from a high distance over time or something like that.

Hayashi:

Muteki: Applying boost seals to themselves or other people.( basically some type of cursed seal)

SAND VILLAGE

Ketsueki: A decent instant selfhealing while fighting

Tendo: Once you get in sight an enemy with half hp or below u gain a higher movement speed in order to catch ur enemy easier(similar to YS but without silencing)

Sashiba: Hawk scouting, basically being able to scout without moving ur character a whole map or a neighbouring map.

Toitsu:

Jakusha:

MIST VILLAGE

Sakame:Reflection style(clan lore)

Kazuki:

Hoshi:

Yagyu:Miraigan(doujutsu from lore)

Murasame:

That's what I came with so far, waiting for more suggestions.

• Like 5

16 answers to this question

Let me clear up some misconceptions related to muteki. It was never inspired by Uzumaki, from the beginning Muteki has been inspired by Uchiha. And that's one of the reasons you've seen alot of Mutekis being on Leaf Military Police Force in the past (same as Uchihas in Naruto).

One of the major ideas we had when making the clan is that if one day we would have some sort of clan buff or jutsu, we would like it to be something like a Sage mode. we even made arts about it, just for fun.

sage.png.61201d485a995d1720602c0558b48ab1.png  3657a707f1fa2fe5d1a40d2acffea9e0.png.3e9720944c7a44db2130265c9b92c606.png

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1

I stand corrected...

14 hours ago, Etika said:

I think Hayashi are senju or uzumaki since the clans based on keeping hidden secrets of skill and suchh.

9 hours ago, Caio said:

Let me clear up some misconceptions related to muteki. It was never inspired by Uzumaki, from the beginning Muteki has been inspired by Uchiha. And that's one of the reasons you've seen alot of Mutekis being on Leaf Military Police Force in the past (same as Uchihas in Naruto).

One of the major ideas we had when making the clan is that if one day we would have some sort of clan buff or jutsu, we would like it to be something like a Sage mode. we even made arts about it, just for fun.

sage.png.61201d485a995d1720602c0558b48ab1.png  3657a707f1fa2fe5d1a40d2acffea9e0.png.3e9720944c7a44db2130265c9b92c606.png

19 hours ago, Bogdan said:

Sashiba: Hawk scouting, basically being able to scout without moving ur character a whole map or a neighbouring map.

really love this idea, it could be an advanced chakra medic jutsus too (they would be more useful that way). Or maybe a high int req jutsu for everyone.

On 7/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, Bogdan said:

Suwa: An ''invisible'' homming that has high range that's supposed to work as the mind control of Ino. Basically you target an enemy and damage it from a high distance over time or something like that.

The clan's logo is basically bones that look like flowers, the clan isn't similar to the Yamanaka clan at all. If anything the clan is similar to the Kaguya clan, Kimimaro's clan. Our clan's ability should be bone release. I personally think that it should scale with agility because Kimimaro's attacks were basically dances. 

Ukiyo: something related to sharingan's abilities with different name since the clan description is related to the Uchiha's one.

Basically they should get a kekkei genkai that boosts their stats by 2 and gives them one sub when activated. And they actually remind me more of the Hyuga clan considering the Hyuga clan was probably one of the richest clan in the leaf village. So yeah a boost that lasts for like 3 minutes and gives them a sub.

Ketsueki: A decent instant selfhealing while fighting

Since they're medical ninjas, they should get buffed healing abilities, basically like a passive. 

That's all I can come up with right now ^^

• Like 2

Well..I was telling them that Muteki is based on Uchiha they are even at a corner of the village like Uchiha did. Ukiyo does not look like uchiha clan at all, just because their main color is red or idk why they would be like Uchiha. They kinda have a high economy and influence through their resources.  

• Like 1

Muteki: Applying boost seals to themselves or other people.( basically some type of cursed seal)

I think since the original concept was sage mode , and are based on Uchiha. Muteki Sage Mode should work like Susanoo stage 1 (ribs). It should have a damage reduction and a 2-3 tile ranged melee that seals/ steals chakra and do dmg. While active maybe could drain chakra like running on water. 

ribs_susanoo_by_rct29_d8cytva-fullview.png

• Like 1