Noroime Tate

Deathmall, and new #1 ninja at village?

Hello everyone , i wanna talk about @Loli Hakunari and @Deathmall ... Deathmall is absolutely gone and we dont have new ''deathmall'' right now. Today i meet and cooperate with Loli.. i have feeling i am with deathmall on hunt :O . If Loli is pure Leaf ninja and she comes to CE i will fight for her promote. we need new ''deathmall''. think about her, she is great strategy person and awesome leader of full team and more. 

• Like 2
  • Boring 3

1 minute ago, Noroime Tate said:

maybe because you was rogue/missing ? :D 

These type of comments is why people dislike some leafies, chill dude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kotaro Hinode said:

These type of comments is why people dislike some leafies, chill dude.

yea , but trust someone who is again Leaf when he/she was half year Rogue ? :( nothing personal just my opinion , who was trust steezo when he want come back ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noroime Tate said:

yea , but trust someone who is again Leaf when he/she was half year Rogue ? :( nothing personal just my opinion , who was trust steezo when he want come back ? 

Thats why u give people that actually try a chance, and at the end of the day its just a game. 

2 hours ago, Noroime Tate said:

maybe because you was rogue/missing ? :D 

I been anbu chunin and left anbu leadership for leaf ;)

2 hours ago, Noroime Tate said:

Hello everyone , i wanna talk about @Loli Hakunari and @Deathmall ... Deathmall is absolutely gone and we dont have new ''deathmall'' right now. Today i meet and cooperate with Loli.. i have feeling i am with deathmall on hunt :O . If Loli is pure Leaf ninja and she comes to CE i will fight for her promote. we need new ''deathmall''. think about her, she is great strategy person and awesome leader of full team and more. 

isnt there a chunin channel or smthing like it..? because oof bro this is stupid tbh

3 hours ago, Kotaro Hinode said:

Thats why u give people that actually try a chance, and at the end of the day its just a game. 

Yea , but many people going pardonned just for information for other players from akat or any other teams,org.

I remember the first time I saw Loli. She was a beautiful flower just sitting around the land of fires bounty house as I approched her. Her long white hair was blowing in the wind when suddenly... 2 akatsuki, 3 puppet brigaders, ALL 7 swordsmen, and hell even a 12g boi with pvp on jumped me. I was in shock. I couldnt even move. I decided to just sit there and go afk, while they violated me! But on that faithful day, loli had a bit too much candy. She moved at the speed of light, and as I closed my eyes not knowing what was going on, all I heard was "Hey ningga, gib blank." I looked up and saw all 13 of the enemies waiting out their timers. I was astonished! She looked at me a like she was pissed off a little and said it again, this time louder and with a pouting face "gib blank ningga!" I scrambled around my expanded inventory (only 9.90$ in the cash shop) and gave her a fresh blank. She skipped off in to the distance and I thought it was only a dream till I saw this post.

Hail Lolimall!

• Like 3
  • Funny 2

5 hours ago, Noroime Tate said:

you never went on a true hunt with him, dont do such ridiculous comparisons please.

• Like 4