Ingame Ranked System Concept

Etsu

Question

Hello guys,

since NCL started I had idea of ranked system ingame which would warp u to arena vs your opponent, count points, wins, loses and would have a ranked system simillar to League Of Legends or so with monthly rewards (idk).

Because of that I created a simple concept image, I'm not professional UI/graphic designer but I put a lot of work in it.

@Ueda

Here u go. Fullscreen:

concept.thumb.jpg.8fa4f430b2d03657ef63a609e2979283.jpg

Just window:

concept1.jpg.bcc28a2a9693e36d69fd202b51fee4a5.jpg

Also thanks to @Bogdan for our talk on NCL discord. @Zoomy I picked u because orginal ss is from bounty book lol

• Like 17
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Ikkiei said:

It is a nice suggestion and an idea overall, though I’m more than sure it doesn’t fit the game at all.

Actually it wouldn't change anything in terms of hunting or bounty. It could just give u ability to show off your skills and get rewards. 

It would fit more into role play if Ueda could just add a arena where you have to physically go there. You can think of it being similar to one of the episode on boruto with the exploding humans where the winner gets the opponent's ninja. So what I was another boat ride which brings you to an island with a Colosseum where you can queue for pvp. The rewards should could also promote org building as the org with the highest point can get a reward or something.

• Like 2

INTeresting idea (that has been suggested in the past too), but it doesn't fit the game at all. How would it even work? When you enter, will you fight the next person that enters? (Which I can already see abuse in) Will you have to be put in a queue and wait for a few people and get one at random?(but this is very easily dodged)
If this was to be a thing, there should not be rewards at all. It's just too easily abused.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Niro said:

INTeresting idea (that has been suggested in the past too), but it doesn't fit the game at all. How would it even work? When you enter, will you fight the next person that enters? (Which I can already see abuse in) Will you have to be put in a queue and wait for a few people and get one at random?(but this is very easily dodged)
If this was to be a thing, there should not be rewards at all. It's just too easily abused.

That's why there should be a rating system..... 

On 7/14/2020 at 11:36 AM, Delp said:

Hello guys,

since NCL started I had idea of ranked system ingame which would warp u to arena vs your opponent, count points, wins, loses and would have a ranked system simillar to League Of Legends or so with monthly rewards (idk).

Because of that I created a simple concept image, I'm not professional UI/graphic designer but I put a lot of work in it.

@Ueda

Here u go. Fullscreen:

concept.thumb.jpg.8fa4f430b2d03657ef63a609e2979283.jpg

Just window:

concept1.jpg.bcc28a2a9693e36d69fd202b51fee4a5.jpg

Also thanks to @Bogdan for our talk on NCL discord. @Zoomy I picked u because orginal ss is from bounty book lol

I like this post a lot hope @Ueda sees and adds it soon