antar86

How Mist became so strong!

in the post of @Kuraen Alarnin, I saw a common misconception of ppl thinking that mist is only good and so strong because of 7sm and didn't consider anything else today I will tell you the things which I saw myself in mist. also, this post isn't to trash anyone just writing this so ppl know the truth before talking something about the mist.

I started last year in October i was sand first but because my friend told me too, So i reset to mist and one thing was apparent it was a dead village there was no lowbie in the farming zone it was so bad that ppl didn't even come to attack us as they do nowadays. only people I ever saw back then were the LVL 50 and ppl making acc in mist only to leaving the game or resetting because it was so boring. After all, no one was there to play with you or level up with you because of this very reason I took a break from the game. After all, I was a medic who didn't know anything about PVP and didn't found any person to do the mission with I did find some ppl like @poB who farmed with me and pushed me quite a few levels up but they went rogue and left the game I didn't know how to do mission since no one taught me because my time zone was different and the few higher levels who were present at that time was not active at that time.so I left the game because I couldn't advance further that point

after I came back the mist was still at the same condition the only difference being that at least there were some lowbie joining mist. I was fortunate enough to meet @Woo and @Ereshkigal, @Leiting and they invited me to discord and other stuff we all did raids together they helped me in everything and I actually starting to have fun in the game but we were still outnumbered. our condition was so bad and then after this continue and I reached from level 30 to 40 mist suffered another shock most of our higher-ups left to join Akatsuki mist was more helpless than ever all high rank present at the time could easily leave the village and join any other village but we didn't give up even tho there was less than 10 LVL 50 present in our village we didn't give up all of us still tried our best and made mist name. then this continues for a while and we started saying our signature line "reset to mist" it was more of a joke about us needing ppl in our village.

after some time passed we realize a major flaw that even if our higher-ups are good we weren't getting any lowbie our condition was bad overall if the higher up weren't online the lowbie suffered the most this continue somewhere before @Feinz rule. starting then-new gen of lowbie joined we didn't know where they came from but we didn't care and we helped them make them grow taught them to start going on hunts with them encouraged them to go do mission even tho mist is a pretty hard village for leveling as a new player we still did everything we can it resulted in something different us helping that new gen of players resulted in more player joining us and staying and being loyal to mist. since now there were more people you could ask for it made a self-working system which didn't require the higher up to be active at all times since now lowbie can depend on each other.

after we got a bit of number which were still with the lowest numbers compared to any village present at the time @Feinz rule started and we made a new thing called lowbie army it was first started by @Fletch just for fun where he goes out for hunts with 3 or 4 lowbies with him it was a brilliant idea other ppl started doing it too like @Kaen with the other new lowbie started following the trend fletch madded and it was a quite hit and the number of lowbies increased all people who were alone in mist joined us and we made a team just for lowbie to go and lowbie start going alone and since there was a lot of lowbie joining us and ppl who were in lowbie army recommended other players to reset from another village to mist the new players and people who reset here felt mist as their home since they can easily make friends here and getting an inv to discord is quite easy for new mist players and they became loyal. It was a new hope our higher up can take rest while our lowbie do raids on their own both imperial academy by @Leiting and the new org mist lowbie army helped mist grow and after it, all those lowbies grew and start doing the same.

in the end, I just wanted to say mist wasn't the best place from start the people here build it with their own hands and if any leaf is reading this there are still hopes for your village we didn't have a constant stream of new players like you guys have but we still improved and now consider from the worst village to be in too one of the best. mist situation was 100x worse then where you are.also if you think we are only strong because of 7sm then where were these complaints when we were in this worse situation when only 7sm used to go out to hunt we are not strong because of the buff we get but rather how we accepted the situation and move with it.there are so many things that I didn't add or this post would have turned into a novel I only included some of the major events.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Yamikami said:

Lock Pipe to Bubble users and we'll have a post called "How Mist became so weak!".

HAHAHA

47 minutes ago, Yamikami said:

Lock Pipe to Bubble users and we'll have a post called "How Mist became so weak!".

True. It's mostly pipe + 7sm boosted. Talking from experience, I have never felt like I should be losing a fight when there is no 7sm involved, which proved to be right.

You have players who have transcended to another level of power, simply because of their overpowered weapon. Without them a majority of them are 3rd rate unknown ninjas.

The same can be said about pipe. Which I have had pleasure of using and can adress this as well by saying that it also boosts a player's capabilities in a fight by a very large margin.

However the true power of Mist as it is right now, comes from a strong leadership. @Feinz will go down as one of the greats, alongside Deathmall.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, antar86 said:

in the post of @Kuraen Alarnin, I saw a common misconception of ppl thinking that mist is only good and so strong because of 7sm and didn't consider anything else today I will tell you the things which I saw myself in mist. also, this post isn't to trash anyone just writing this so ppl know the truth before talking something about the mist.

I started last year in October i was sand first but because my friend told me too, So i reset to mist and one thing was apparent it was a dead village there was no lowbie in the farming zone it was so bad that ppl didn't even come to attack us as they do nowadays. only people I ever saw back then were the LVL 50 and ppl making acc in mist only to leaving the game or resetting because it was so boring. After all, no one was there to play with you or level up with you because of this very reason I took a break from the game. After all, I was a medic who didn't know anything about PVP and didn't found any person to do the mission with I did find some ppl like @poB who farmed with me and pushed me quite a few levels up but they went rogue and left the game I didn't know how to do mission since no one taught me because my time zone was different and the few higher levels who were present at that time was not active at that time.so I left the game because I couldn't advance further that point

after I came back the mist was still at the same condition the only difference being that at least there were some lowbie joining mist. I was fortunate enough to meet @Woo and @Ereshkigal, @Leiting and they invited me to discord and other stuff we all did raids together they helped me in everything and I actually starting to have fun in the game but we were still outnumbered. our condition was so bad and then after this continue and I reached from level 30 to 40 mist suffered another shock most of our higher-ups left to join Akatsuki mist was more helpless than ever all high rank present at the time could easily leave the village and join any other village but we didn't give up even tho there was less than 10 LVL 50 present in our village we didn't give up all of us still tried our best and made mist name. then this continues for a while and we started saying our signature line "reset to mist" it was more of a joke about us needing ppl in our village.

after some time passed we realize a major flaw that even if our higher-ups are good we weren't getting any lowbie our condition was bad overall if the higher up weren't online the lowbie suffered the most this continue somewhere before @Feinz rule. starting then-new gen of lowbie joined we didn't know where they came from but we didn't care and we helped them make them grow taught them to start going on hunts with them encouraged them to go do mission even tho mist is a pretty hard village for leveling as a new player we still did everything we can it resulted in something different us helping that new gen of players resulted in more player joining us and staying and being loyal to mist. since now there were more people you could ask for it made a self-working system which didn't require the higher up to be active at all times since now lowbie can depend on each other.

after we got a bit of number which were still with the lowest numbers compared to any village present at the time @Feinz rule started and we made a new thing called lowbie army it was first started by @Fletch just for fun where he goes out for hunts with 3 or 4 lowbies with him it was a brilliant idea other ppl started doing it too like @Kaen with the other new lowbie started following the trend fletch madded and it was a quite hit and the number of lowbies increased all people who were alone in mist joined us and we made a team just for lowbie to go and lowbie start going alone and since there was a lot of lowbie joining us and ppl who were in lowbie army recommended other players to reset from another village to mist the new players and people who reset here felt mist as their home since they can easily make friends here and getting an inv to discord is quite easy for new mist players and they became loyal. It was a new hope our higher up can take rest while our lowbie do raids on their own both imperial academy by @Leiting and the new org mist lowbie army helped mist grow and after it, all those lowbies grew and start doing the same.

in the end, I just wanted to say mist wasn't the best place from start the people here build it with their own hands and if any leaf is reading this there are still hopes for your village we didn't have a constant stream of new players like you guys have but we still improved and now consider from the worst village to be in too one of the best. mist situation was 100x worse then where you are.also if you think we are only strong because of 7sm then where were these complaints when we were in this worse situation when only 7sm used to go out to hunt we are not strong because of the buff we get but rather how we accepted the situation and move with it.there are so many things that I didn't add or this post would have turned into a novel I only included some of the major events.

akatsuki allies/7smm /pipes/numbers are the  reasons why mist is strong now .but what mist lack: skill pvp players/solo hunting skills/grinding skills(some are expections)more diverse player most mist is usa and can most be on at usa time,  also all is fine if you wanna help lwobies but lv 40 players hunting arent truly lowbies  anymore  they may be new and that rarely simce msot players in this games are alts but saying that lv 40 is lowbies and so it simple a lie .to say mist got better woulld be true but msit was getting better in shssei term until he quit  and i think mist was most know as takas alt village where  taka simple player at dayums  term but to be honest mist got when older players chose mist before jakusha and  players like nitche joined mist after taka left  mist was beyond broke  it to in player numbers so i would say jakusha  gave a lot to  mist more then ppl admit .Now mist is mix of new players/taka /jakusha/older players and that makes it work .

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 12:57 PM, antar86 said:

When mist raid leaf without 7sm and equal or 1+ numbers, they lose.

19 hours ago, Zaji said:

When mist raid leaf with 7sm and equal or 1+ numbers, they lose.

Oh really? then why are there topics being made about Leaf having weak buffs in comparison to mist?

• Funny 1

7 hours ago, Kyoraku said:

Oh really? then why are there topics being made about Leaf having weak buffs in comparison to mist?

Hmm, let's see... maybe because Leaf's buffs are weaker in comparision to mist's? :O (yea, I know... might be shocking and incomprehensible to you) As we're still lacking 12G unique jutsu comparable to 7s swords, Leaf's passive is random chance and unreliable, and one of our summons doesn't bring have much use either.

But then again, you think "everyone" think it's fair to consider our current buffs equal with Mist's broken swords and summons (their passive is great and on spot imho). Guess ill will and fear of facing us on equal ground really makes you blind to the disproportion there.

Oh, and on the main topic - Antar, while I personally like you and truly respect your patriotism, you're always looking at Mist through pink glasses. Those topics with giant walls of text (2nd or even 3rd until now) might serve as official propaganda of success, but doesn't change the fact that Mist is ruled by rogues, gained population throught bad case of the stockholm syndrome and even with broken buffs use every dirty move in the rulebook, to even fight us.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

Hmm, let's see... maybe because Leaf's buffs are weaker in comparision to mist's? :O (yea, I know... might be shocking and incomprehensible to you) As we're still lacking 12G unique jutsu comparable to 7s swords, Leaf's passive is random chance and unreliable, and one of our summons doesn't bring have much use either.

But then again, you think "everyone" think it's fair to consider our current buffs equal with Mist's broken swords and summons (their passive is great and on spot imho). Guess ill will and fear of facing us on equal ground really makes you blind to the disproportion there.

Oh, and on the main topic - Antar, while I personally like you and truly respect your patriotism, you're always looking at Mist through pink glasses. Those topics with giant walls of text (2nd or even 3rd until now) might serve as official propaganda of success, but doesn't change the fact that Mist is ruled by rogues, gained population throught bad case of the stockholm syndrome and even with broken buffs use every dirty move in the rulebook, to even fight us.

Lol dude there's a reason why mist went from one of the deadest village to an active village that has improved miraculously and there's a reason why Leaf went from the strongest village to the weakest one, stop being a hater and face the facts.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ichika said:

Lol dude there's a reason why mist went from one of the deadest village to an active village that has improved miraculously and there's a reason why Leaf went from the strongest village to the weakest one, stop being a hater and face the facts.

Leaf has lost many people for different reasons, yeah, community problems is one of them, but i've known tons of people that leave cuz they see that our village has nothing special compared to others, and that's a fact too

On 7/17/2020 at 9:29 PM, Yamikami said:

Not really yeah i know that many ppl rely on bubble the only main thingh i can see is ppl going for wm mastery more in mist to get 7sm position 

But who know i might be wrong o.o

On 7/18/2020 at 1:04 AM, ana primal said:

akatsuki allies/7smm /pipes/numbers are the  reasons why mist is strong now .but what mist lack: skill pvp players/solo hunting skills/grinding skills(some are expections)more diverse player most mist is usa and can most be on at usa time,  also all is fine if you wanna help lwobies but lv 40 players hunting arent truly lowbies  anymore  they may be new and that rarely simce msot players in this games are alts but saying that lv 40 is lowbies and so it simple a lie .to say mist got better woulld be true but msit was getting better in shssei term until he quit  and i think mist was most know as takas alt village where  taka simple player at dayums  term but to be honest mist got when older players chose mist before jakusha and  players like nitche joined mist after taka left  mist was beyond broke  it to in player numbers so i would say jakusha  gave a lot to  mist more then ppl admit .Now mist is mix of new players/taka /jakusha/older players and that makes it work .

I do agree that if you ask someone else about how mist became like this then he will tell a completely different story then me i do realise that i only got to know about mist backstory and lore just a few days ago also yes i do realise that many other factors made mist like this 

As far as other thinghs go ye i really hate how all village go in big groups including mist i can't solo hunt i always end up running into a group of 8 ppl from sand,leaf or takumi. I do want to get better in general beacuse i am bad at pvp now and i also want other to go to solo hunt and learn other skills you stated not just from mist but rather all villages

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

The main reason i love mist is prob because of the people i met here you might seen all mist just fighting you or saying bad thinghs to you but all of them are very nice and good people rather then some ppl o.o 

Also as why are ppl saying to not compare yourself  to mist or sand buffs is because it looks as if you guys gave up on your village and just wants buff rather then solving some problems or taking steps to improve leaf like dredge hinode 

I am not saying that leaf buffs are ok 12g is akatsuki cheap copy with some extra members 

Gf is cancer and should get nerf but it only buff the ppl who uses it 

Slug is bad and i support it getting some kind of buff

In the end i just want to say that you guys can't just sit around waiting for buffs i do think you should get it but meanwhile try to improve the village on however you can

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zaji said:

Leaf has lost many people for different reasons, yeah, community problems is one of them, but i've known tons of people that leave cuz they see that our village has nothing special compared to others, and that's a fact too

I can agree on this i always heard that leaf is bad and ppl don't help you from all ppl so many times that even tho i never been there its kind of imprinted in the back of my head but i did meet some very nice ppl in leaf who didn't care on what village i was and treated me as a freind and  talked to me for many hours 

As far as you don't have somethingh special i can agree on it why would i make a alt in leaf when i can get better thinghs in mist or sand plus some other advantages 

1 hour ago, antar86 said:

The main reason i love mist is prob because of the people i met here you might seen all mist just fighting you or saying bad thinghs to you but all of them are very nice and good people rather then some ppl o.o 

Also as why are ppl saying to not compare yourself  to mist or sand buffs is because it looks as if you guys gave up on your village and just wants buff rather then solving some problems or taking steps to improve leaf like dredge hinode 

I am not saying that leaf buffs are ok 12g is akatsuki cheap copy with some extra members 

Gf is cancer and should get nerf but it only buff the ppl who uses it 

Slug is bad and i support it getting some kind of buff

In the end i just want to say that you guys can't just sit around waiting for buffs i do think you should get it but meanwhile try to improve the village on however you can

I think just like this, We got stuff going on in village that needs to be fixed

Talmbout pipe and ssm, as if fan isnt arguably just as good as pipe, and puppets one shot people. xd

• Funny 1

Pipe is better by far & puppets are strictly rng based so so not that great unless they are used in a small map.

Puppets aren't strictly RNG based lol, if you try to land any technique on a player camping around their puppet, all the damage will go the puppet which can just be respawned with no cooldowns. Also those puppets are at their BEST when in small maps, that's different from saying they are only great in small maps. 

Also @Tekkey Hinode, logically speaking, Mist shouldn't be the greatest. The village was recently opened up to the game last year, which should put us at a far disadvantage in terms of chunin, number, growth, etc. But yet, that's not the case, why? Because the other villages have a bad history of leadership and disconnection. Which results in villagers abandoning their original village and seeking for a better leader and village. And wym we used every dirty move in the rule book, lmfao? We purge dzs and run straight in your village(with you guys fully knowing we're coming) and we just camp your hospital. What dirty tactic is used? exdee

• Like 2

That's pretty much how puppets are, strictly rng based, bad in large maps and god awful when compared to ring or 7sm.