War Event Coming back?!

Erox

Dear Ninja,

I'll keep it sweet and simple.
For longer then I'm aware of we've been suffering from a decaying server making it impossible to host joint Chunin Exams or War Events. We've been able to skim by with lag ridden Tournaments and miscellaneous smaller event's..

But I'm here to tell you all of that is behind us!  And the first War Event is upon us!! please refer to the links below for the rules and other information, aside from these links your Beloved Kage should announce this information to you following this post if they haven't already!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Erox said:

Dear Ninja,

For longer then I'm aware of we've been suffering from a decaying server making it impossible to host joint Chunin Exams or War Events. We've been able to skim by with lag ridden Tournaments and miscellaneous smaller event's..

But I'm here to tell you all of that is behind us!  And the first War Event is upon us!! please refer to the links below for the rules and other information, aside from these links your Beloved Kage should announce this information to you following this post if they haven't already!

ehhhh.. nah no ty i'm lazy

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• Ueda locked this topic