Hidden Cloud Village mock up

SaphV2

Noooo!!! I want hidden rock village , dust speciality <3 awesome Hokage/jonin/chunnin clothes , mud monster , earth style weapons , mission about find your soul-stone :* ;)Iwagakure_no_Sato.thumb.png.963d08de94b9c266010bbc3445fe24a3.png

Come hidden rock village's ninja and kill this cloud boobs , they want everytime something powerful , but rock is more powerful like cloud!!!!!

• Funny 1

52 minutes ago, Noroime Tate said:

Noooo!!! I want hidden rock village , dust speciality <3 awesome Hokage/jonin/chunnin clothes , mud monster , earth style weapons , mission about find your soul-stone :* ;)Iwagakure_no_Sato.thumb.png.963d08de94b9c266010bbc3445fe24a3.png

Come hidden rock village's ninja and kill this cloud boobs , they want everytime something powerful , but rock is more powerful like cloud!!!!!

Take notes ladies and gentlemen, this is how you fail the vibe check XD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ueda said:

I really enjoyed seeing this. I have to say that Cloud village is still a long time away. I just finished Mist and I want to focus on creating more depth to existing content than just adding yet another variation. So for now this is on the back burner.

But you really hyped me, and even if you don't see it soon, this will definitely inspire me, atleast the village layout.
I think it's an interesting idea to have a village that uses flicker pads this way!
But the problem would be that navigating it would mean you need flickers, unless we do away with that requirement entirely.

Will see about all that. But great post.
One of my favorite suggestion posts ever!

I think that a way around needing to use flicker to get around the village is to make it the first justu u get in the Genin Exam much like when you spawn in as a leaf ninja. If you get flicker at lvl 1 then you should be able to use flicker pads.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, Ueda said:

I really enjoyed seeing this. I have to say that Cloud village is still a long time away. I just finished Mist and I want to focus on creating more depth to existing content than just adding yet another variation. So for now this is on the back burner.

But you really hyped me, and even if you don't see it soon, this will definitely inspire me, atleast the village layout.
I think it's an interesting idea to have a village that uses flicker pads this way!
But the problem would be that navigating it would mean you need flickers, unless we do away with that requirement entirely.

Will see about all that. But great post.
One of my favorite suggestion posts ever!

You could have it be the jutsu they learn in the academy! :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Ueda pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

This is a great idea, props to you for putting this much work into this whole thing. I think the Kinkaku Force is a really good idea for the Cloud Village. My only change would personally be to take out the combo mastery (cause let's be honest, after adv masteries getting cancelled theres no hope), and change the Village Alternative Mastery to a version of lightning style that is similar to Darui's black lightning, or his Laser Circus Jutsu.

• 4 weeks later...