Hidden Cloud Village mock up

SaphV2

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Literally at the bottom of the priority list. There are way more important things to implement before a new village

such as? maybe new jutsus or masteries. i think the game would benefit greatly from these kinds of things, i can come up with a hundred ideas of things that would get everyone absolutely hyped and make then have a lot more fun exploring new content. id like to know what these "important things" include that would actually get people excited.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Takai said:

such as? maybe new jutsus or masteries. i think the game would benefit greatly from these kinds of things, i can come up with a hundred ideas of things that would get everyone absolutely hyped and make then have a lot more fun exploring new content. id like to know what these "important things" include that would actually get people excited.

Lvl 60 content. Right now there is 0 incentive to go out in danger zones. 4 tournaments are hosted which were bugged until recently. There's about 5 + big posts in suggestions with 20+ upvotes that haven't been looked at. 

I understand the need for a new village, yes it'll be great and fun but then what, you get lvl 60 in a new village and the problems will arise again. The bottom line is, there is nothing to do once you hit lvl 60. In most games when you reach end game you now have dungeons to complete, exclusive events to join, ranked gameplay. In nin you get to spar in your village because there are no pvp arenas to do so. 

5 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Lvl 60 content. Right now there is 0 incentive to go out in danger zones. 4 tournaments are hosted which were bugged until recently. There's about 5 + big posts in suggestions with 20+ upvotes that haven't been looked at. 

I understand the need for a new village, yes it'll be great and fun but then what, you get lvl 60 in a new village and the problems will arise again. The bottom line is, there is nothing to do once you hit lvl 60. In most games when you reach end game you now have dungeons to complete, exclusive events to join, ranked gameplay. In nin you get to spar in your village because there are no pvp arenas to do so. 

i completely agree with that, but that brings up the point of advanced masteries, i hate to be that guy but like adding Kekkei Genkai that are obtainable at level 60 would be a great idea that gets people hype for reaching level 60 and keeps them having fun afterwards.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:47 PM, Takai said:

adding Kekkei Genkai that are obtainable at level 60 would be a great idea that gets people hype for reaching level 60 and keeps them having fun afterwards.

and so begins the 8 year argument once again

• Funny 1

• 4 months later...

For the Passive, I would change it to be that on top of the 2 range increase, the Body Flicker ability also gets half of its cooldown refunded if it was used successfully. The idea is that people from the Cloud Village move quicker and being able to more rapidly move onto either the same opponent several times or multiple targets expands upon that idea.

Alternatively removing Body Flicker from the entire equation, here's a new idea:
After evading any form of attack by dodging (a miss from an attack, not movement-based dodging) recover all cooldowns by 5 seconds and move 50% faster for 5 seconds. Using substitutions to activate this will not grant the ability used the 5 second cooldown recovery.

• Kenock unpinned this topic