Yamikami

War event?

I would like to discuss the recent events that have unfolded in the War event held by the GM Erox.

The first match was a 2v2v2 Genin fight in which Sand was victorious, but the GM Erox decided to revive the enemies even though in the War event rules which HE sent it is obviously stated that: "Ninja who faint in combat during this phase are immediately teleported out of the waiting area, they are considered casualties. As this is a war zone, they will have battle injuries.".

When he was pointed out that he made a mistake, instead of listening to the side which has won and was just requesting that they are teleported back and killed, he decides to give them a rematch. Again, even though the winning side said that they do not want a rematch he continues to impose his own rule and even says "y'all can hate all you want but this is my event". After that Sand loses the round cause of course both of the villages will focus the one who won it the first time.

I understand that this is his first War event, but how does he tag the players in discord and tell them to "Be sure to read up on the rules and what to expect" when he did not do the same, cause if he did read them he'd know that they are supposed to die and get Battle Injuries.

Why did he not let the winning side decide if they want the rematch or not and why was he balantly arrogant when he was being told that we do not want a rematch is beyond me. This is not the first time he is disrespectful to the players and just goes and does what he wants.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

This is a respectful post discussing an in-game event hosted by staff. I agree with what was said and also how it was presented. let's keep toxicity 

1 minute ago, Ichika said:

Cry more 

out of the forums please.

• Like 3

Everyone saw it, pretty Unfair and anything else but fun. But it's his Event his rules right?

• Like 2

It doesn't matter what you say it's his event and obviously his forums too since he keeps deleting all the posts related to this event.. I guess some people can't take criticism 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Niska said:

It doesn't matter what you say it's his event and obviously his forums too since he keeps deleting all the posts related to this flop of an event.. I guess some people can't take criticism 

You’re getting the post deleted just by saying stuff like that. 
Thanks

• Like 3

The fun part is when i participated it. wait...i couldnt.

• Funny 3
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Lumy said:

You’re getting the post deleted just by saying stuff like that. 
Thanks

If they can't take light criticism for mistakes they made then don't be a GM, he knows what he signed up for

• Like 1

Nicely said without any rant/trashtalk.

I believe mistake was solved poorly by rematch, as it gave two losers idea how to win this time. 

• Like 1

Just now, mav said:

Nicely said without any rant/trashtalk.

I believe mistake was solved poorly by rematch, as it gave two losers idea how to win this time. 

Both of them just focused yami and lumy. Shit like that were a thing also on CE "THE FORMULA" and other events. He is not listening to players, just going tru his vision of event. Feels that power

Again Erox isn't monitoring the posts since hes the party involved so I'm moderating actions that only have intentions to slander, and bring about controversy.This post is nearing that tho. Peace Love Positivity

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

Also Posts aren't being deleted if theyre going their just removed from public, Rory will still be able to see your concerns if anything a gm "Hiding a posts" gives him a direct Notification! ;D

He made an honest mistake by not asking the sand Kage if the wanna rematch or not, it feels bad to be on the sand side of the mistake but definitely wasn't on purpose, hes a human person he'll do better next time.

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

I had really good time. All I got to do was to spectate the event today.

Just seeing so many people gathered together was great and it reminded alot of joint CE. I got to do some funny RP. Keep it up.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ REP  
to anyone who bothers to host cool events like these <3

• Like 5
  • Funny 1

19 minutes ago, NIghma Date said:

He made an honest mistake by not asking the sand Kage if the wanna rematch or not, it feels bad to be on the sand side of the mistake but definitely wasn't on purpose, hes a human person he'll do better next time.

I wouldn’t call this an "honest" mistake.

The rules were clear.

Sand already got punished when he revived the losers and let them in when they were supposed to be “eliminated".He then proceeds to give them a rematch instead of either keep it going with the score or tp them and let them die.But... Deciding to give another chance to the losers for his own mistakes? I don’t know if that was truly honest.

To back up his decision he said "hate all you want this is my event my rules" (something in those lines).

It clearly felt like a sabotage more than anything.

We players have lives and we don’t have time to lose, when we clear up a time of our day to play some cool event it must be run properly. The frustation was expected to be high because we didn’t log to lose our time on sabotaged events. I hope the event will be remade.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Even if it was an honest mistake, his attitude wasn't right. "Hate all you want, its my event" is not it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Erox did same during Deathmall funeral. He started to jail people even when it was PLAYER EVENT, saying HE CAN... Well Rory told him he cannot, he suddenly changed his mind.

I dont blame Sand for leaving, thats why I also didnt join that event. It was just unfair and messages like: 

41 minutes ago, Ori said:

"Hate all you want, its my event"

arent proper when playerbase isnt happy about something

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Huge respect to sand quitting the event, honestly i wish leaf did the same.

Here's a little tip: if you are a gm, at least make your interference with players less noticeable.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Weird that Leaf also clearly sees the issue but all mist players can say is "sand soft for leaving"

• Like 7