Yamikami

War event?

Not all of Mist are saying that. We see the issues too. But Sand did not have to rage quit. Mist won the event yet none of us were rewarded. None of us received any Black Armor because it was bugged and we brought it to Rory's attention but nothing was fixed. Leaf was able to purchase the armor for their whole village, not 1 Mistie got any; yet you don't see us rage quitting.

Also most of the fights were for lowbie's which mist did not really have any. Leaf got an upper hand and mist forfeit 1 match cause we had no level 20-30's. But did you see us rage quit? A lot of us were upset because we stayed 3-4 hours for not even being able to participate cause most of us are 40+

If the situation was reversed we would have taken the L and just moved on. We would be upset about it but we would not just leave and ruin it for everyone else. Our Kage would just let us try our best. You have every right to express your feelings and be upset. I am just saying that not all of Mist are saying Sand are softies for leaving.

We could have just done the whole event with 3 village and submit criticisms afterwards.

@Sona that wasn't a rage quti, We respect other and we want to be respected. We left because that's about honor and showing that not everyone is ok with what Erox is doing (last few events )

• Like 4

Just now, Sona said:

Not all of Mist are saying that. We see the issues too. But Sand did not have to rage quit. Mist won the event yet none of us were rewarded. None of us received any Black Armor because it was bugged and we brought it to Rory's attention but nothing was fixed. Leaf was able to purchase the armor for their whole village, not 1 Mistie got any; yet you don't see us rage quitting.

Also most of the fights were for lowbie's which mist did not really have any. Leaf got an upper hand and mist forfeit 1 match cause we had no level 20-30's. But did you see us rage quit? A lot of us were upset because we stayed 3-4 hours for not even being able to participate cause most of us are 40+

If the situation was reversed we would have taken the L and just moved on. We would be upset about it but we would not just leave and ruin it for everyone else. Our Kage would just let us try our best. You have every right to express your feelings and be upset. I am just saying that not all of Mist are saying Sand are softies for leaving.

We could have just done the whole event with 3 village and submit criticisms afterwards.

hard to ragequiting if leafies are anyway losers which wont win anything and after sand ragequit it was obvs that misties will win coz we werent there #favorisme XD not first not last time #gmonmistdisc :P

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sona said:

Never blame someone for standing his ground or do something because he felt like something wasn’t right.

You’re comparing being punished for not knowing something/information about the event/bugs when we are complaining about the rules not being respected by a staff member. Clearly you have the wrong mindset.

The event did continue though.

I don’t think you would be in the mood to continue to participate on an event when after winning not only your opponent gets revived but also get another chance to win for no reason.

• Like 4

Also weird when Mist had no SJ, Leaf got the point.
But when Mist had Council and Leaf didnt, Mist didnt get a point.

1 hour ago, Sona said:

leaf got the armor cause macdom wasted all our manpower so everyone could get 

Lame stuff tonight. Thinking I was all hyped for the first real big event. Let's hope we get a real host for joint CE at least @Ueda

Sad to see this happen but it was always talked about eroxs bais to mist was always there it not a matter of theory anymore. but i hope next war event goes better and gm only have little involvement Happy to see my sandies stand for themselfs, sand always had it hard but we stood proud and with standards that we wont  lower still nice too even after i am gone happening.Also asi  like to say since emiya is gone all 3 gm are connected to mist let not forget serias=former 7smm,kenock=first mizukage,erox=founder of exiled clan and event police chef if i am correct.

2 hours ago, Sona said:

This was not a rage quit, nor did the Kazekage initiate/decide it on his own. The participants just did not want to stay in an event with a GM trying to sabotage them. Yami and Lumy won with 60-70% HP left. Fair and square. 

Either way, none of what happened is a sign of weakness or softness. It was not about winning or losing, Sand didn't run away [especially not because of a loss], it was pride. Every self-respecting individual would do the same. Taking shit from people and staying in an event in which you will obviously be targetted by someone who thinks he owns the game, is the real sign of weakness. That's something a pushover would do. Are you a pushover, Sona?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Enver said:

Also weird when Mist had no SJ, Leaf got the point.
But when Mist had Council and Leaf didnt, Mist didnt get a point.

Zoomy a council member and he was there

Here the usual happens a GM who gives certain privileges to a village. erox was always mist and protects them in many ways.
how is it possible that the misties die and when they revive erox they want to rematch. erox should have forced them to kill themselves or directly TP them out. It has been a very clear victory for sand but as always we are the village that no staff defends. I suggest staffing delp is a person who is doing too much for the nin community and is hosting events and that at no time have there been any problems. erox events have long been giving problems with the issue of favoritism.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vint said:

How can you even respond to this? How is it even possible? I clearly make sense but for some REASON i just know people will find a reason to complain about my post.

Its Vinsmoke Sanji

Simple

•  

First of all, thank you God Vin for your concerns about Sand. But you’re no one to judge how a group should act or not. If someone decides to not keep up with a bullshit then so be it. This is not about winning or losing it has been said before. 

You keep calling it one match as if a team didn’t get a whole rematch after losing fair and square. Also, it was a crucial one because we would’ve gotten rid off a buffed sword.

The situations in the last war event were completely different.

The last war event was so long ago, there is a lot of new Sand Ninjas and the core is clearly not the same. Yet, with no logical reason you’re asking a complete different group "where was the energy when".

You’re complaining about getting headaches while you’re here writing books and was in discord arguing for a long time. Yet we’re being called hypocrite.

You’re asking us to be like Avatar? Do I have to show you what he was saying during and after the war event?

We are being asked to not show our frustration, we are doing too much? While the person that just wrote this paragraphs went in VC and threatened people to come at their house over samurai drinks. Again we’re being called hypocrite.

You’re concerned about how we’re approaching it while your post is all about negativity. Yet we’re still being called hypocrite. 

However, after being in an organization where GMs would give other ninjas locations and create brackets to advantage some of their players like some sweaty try hards you’re telling us we should take a break from the game?

After bragging about winning some battles and acting like there was no cheating? Yet you decide to go all off and call other people showing frustation hypocrites? 

Of course we should stop complaining when you were one of the first one to complain when your friends lost in the Mizukage Tourney due to them not getting the win during lag? Yet we’re the ones hypocrite?

I don’t think you’re in a position to discuss about what happened lately. But we’re not ready for that discussion yet.

Of course we didn’t have what we wanted  (like you say) which is a FAIR EVENT. Giving the opponent a another chance because he didn’t lose his bounty because a GM revived him is not something we wanted. Come on now be rational.

I think we can all come to an agreement that what happened was ... I won’t say the word. Like said earlier, I don’t think anyone would stay or not show arrogance  after a GM decides to completely go over the rules and gives a rematch to a village because it’s his rules.

No one in Sand cared about winning or losing. But you have to understand that people would rather lose 8-0 and get blown out instead of getting cheated on this way. Fixes should occur after this poorly ran War Event.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Vint said:

First i would like to say i understand the situation and i see the issue. No one is being bias and we all KNOW. What occurred shouldn't have. There are reasons for words said by both sides and there are reasons why we called you out for leaving. Yes it was a soft move. AND yes that was your choice. No one was disqualified. This thread should have been created after the "war" was over while you guys still participated in it. None of that crying was needed. But lets get real.

This will be a long one folks so i will flat out make all of you complaining look like hypocrites. The hypocrisy is real with this one yall. I WILL keep saying it until you understand. The last war event, rory made a mistake. Mist got cheated while the sand/leaf alliance teased us about it. The energy we got back then was unbearable because you guys wouldn't STOP. Where was this same energy when rory made that mistake? Nowhere. You didn't showcase that because you WON. OR were you just scared of rory? Doubt it BUT attacking Erox after what you've done to us in the past doesn't make you look any better. After investigation, rory announced that mist ended up winning that war. Simple fact of the matter is that you guys can't handle LOST. Why do i say that? Because Mist continued the war event knowing we didn't have any level 50s. We got cheated and still fought the alliance. It wasn't about losing, it was about redemption and RP. Your kage choose to retreat and that is not something you can blame anyone for. Its called WAR. The even't shouldn't have been a set up from the beginning. It should be the concept Erox created. We couldn't do it because the servers couldn't handle it. The person you feel the need to attack created that. Long story short, you guys know DAMN well if it ended up being the opposite then you wouldn't be complaining this way.

Leaf agreeing on this is because they lost the war. It is clear from the beginning that both villages HATE the mist village.

Ill quote what i saw.

"I believe mistake was solved poorly by rematch, as it gave two losers idea how to win this time"

This is a clear example on why you guys are angry

You just didn't get what "YOU" want. The rematch ended up happening and you ended up losing. Sure the rematch shouldn't have occurred but 1 match SHOULD NOT decide a retreat. You could have simply made this thread after the War. You could have complained after the War. But instead, you left like cowards. So please save the hypocrisy because the same people complaining knows deep down that in our situation, you would feel the need to tease people since that what you guys are known for.

I will say it ONCE AGAIN. No one forced you to leave the event. No one TOLD you to leave the event. This thread is meaningless because you MISSED out on the event. We had fun and clearly the losers didn't (Leaf).

Take a break from the game because clearly its needed.

on another note quit the same complaining yall have been doing for years. Its just a game. 

Spam the discord chat as usual. Where is the spamming at? I don't see it. I wonder why? Maybe it's because you didn't get what you want? Or maybe its just because you folks are just acting like hypocrites. This is a known issue with most people. You guy's just can't handle the game. It's just a game. Take a break if you feel it's needed. This complaining isn't healthy. Have fun and get that mad look off your face. Act more mature. Be like avatar. This kid matured a lot and most people played the game longer than him, yet they are still miserable. 

This is one reason why i don't log in anymore. Please do us a favor and stop giving us the headache. We're trying to enjoy the game. Resolve your issues and you will do better.

How can you even respond to this? How is it even possible? I clearly make sense but for some REASON i just know people will find a reason to complain about my post.

Its Vinsmoke Sanji

Simple

•  

What are you talking about? I know I was there during the event and people were mad spamming out of their minds when that happened during Rory's Event. He just didn't bother to reply to us at the time and proceed with the event, it was only after the event where he received proof from another GM and had to act upon it.

That situation cannot be compared to this one. This is not a first war event, you have previous war events to learn from, to learn how to host it properly and how to handle certain situations. In this case it was the handling part, why? Unlike Rory, Erox admit his mistake right away and then proceed to push his "own set of rules" which agitated those who were done wrong by it.

Also don't tell people how to live their lives. Everyone can do whatever they want, how they want, when they want.

• Like 1

This man rewrote the same book chapter one hour after posting it and is complaining about discord spam lol

Now he is asking us to read while he won’t read what we answer lmfao

70A9CE83-AB35-431D-9D05-B11FF9110592.jpeg

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, Vint said:

Let's get this straight:

This event was never about winning or losing.

It was about having fun, however when the one hosting the event makes a mistake. Acknowledges their mistake and then decides to run with it anyway saying "My event, my rules complain all you want" It is akin to the child on the playground who would say "Nope not dead I have an invincible forcefield and you can't hurt me".
Nobody wants to play with that kid, and in the same way...

Nobody wants to waste their time on an event which has clearly been put against you from the start.

When you refer to sand as cowards for leaving it truly baffles me. As if leaving wasn't about the message of "This isn't acceptable behaviour from a supposedly neutral party" Sand leaving was a sign of strength. It shows that we would rather take a "Loss" by default, than put up with interference from a partisan GM. We want a better game for the community as a whole, who are you to judge how we protest while idly standing by in your state of inaction?

All of these people saying "You could have just continued and won!!!" really don't seem to see the point, it was never about winning. Winning a game rigged against you isn't fun. To sit here and act like Camellia doesn't have the single most broken item in the game is ludicrous, and as such "the first fight" would have had lasting consequences on the rest of the event.

The fact that 20 minutes later on stream Erox felt the need to say "I would have gladly given sand the point" when before we all left he was pompuosly declaring that we should suck it up because he can do whatever he wants only demonstrates that he knows deep down that his decision wasn't the correct one. The call wasn't evenly subtley biased and it only shows that Rory needs to be there to host events like this in the future. Perhaps a more feasible option would be for a completely Impartial GM(Read never played the game) to be brought on board.

• Like 5

I wish @Erox would be my professor at college preferably for every subject possible. Anytime I'd fail an exam the man would organize a rematch until it goes my way.

Thank you @Erox, very cool!

• Like 2
  • Funny 1