Takeda Chiyome

Thank you sand....

I just want to say I am resetting to mist because ya know it’s better and I am tired of this village!

If you read that it was a lie but it did catch your attention I assume. But onto the serious stuff, thank you all for the hospitality that I have been giving here I know a lot of you know me from being in leaf. ( I know the Johnsons must remember me you guys killed me more times then mist has) but truth be told I actually originated from sand. But left because I never saw a soul when I was on here so I left to leaf. Which I do regret dearly because I have gotten a lot further here then I did there I got to join the SMPF which I find awesome and fun. It does annoy me to admit that I should have stuck around with sand because you guys are awesome, though some of you guys can be cut throats but y’all still cool. It does annoy me that we get the short end of the stick but yet we still the best village. Thank you for the hospitality and to the new people of the game welcome and have fun.

Takeda Chiyome 

P.S. guys I’m not going anywhere I just wanted to say thank you for everything

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Nonsense, the will of water has the path for everyone, including you.

On a serious note, maybe ya'll Sandies are okay, I guess! ;)

6 minutes ago, The Avatar said:

Everyone join mist!

Lol When Maj, Riley, Arufa, Shissei, Kiara, Leave mist for reset sand ofc everyone join Mist ;)

• Like 1

You just put a target on your back and you don't even know it 

10 minutes ago, Balcoin said:

You just put a target on your back and you don't even know it 

Wow, imagine coming onto a totally wholesome appreciation post with your toxicity.

Nice one.

3 minutes ago, Takeda Chiyome said:

Wait good luck with what?

i remeber it was my last day i help you reset to sand i hope you are having fun :)

1 minute ago, ana primal said:

i remeber it was my last day i help you reset to sand i hope you are having fun :)

Of course I am always grateful for that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Takeda Chiyome said:

I just want to say I am resetting to mist because ya know it’s better and I am tired of this village!

clickbait! ;-;

10 hours ago, Gilgamesh said:

Wow, imagine coming onto a totally wholesome appreciation post with your toxicity.

Nice one.

how exactly did what i say come across as toxic? starting to think yall use the word "Toxic" too loosely gurl bye

9 hours ago, Takeda Chiyome said:

Umm target? Why would there be one lol

because some of the people from your past village perception of you will change and knowing this community you'll eventually turn into a borderline village hopper that doesn't know loyalty and when you do kill a ninja of that village you left that will ignite the flame for that village to feel a sort of way towards you. but then again a cats luck isn't dogs luck so time will telll

P.S
Welcome to Mist

Takeda; ignore the haters and carry forward. Keep moving forward to what makes YOU happy. Do what you want. Say what you want. Take what you want. Be what you want. Kill who you want. Avenge who you want. Protect who you want. If you need any help let me know. You will always be considered one of the nicest and coolest Sand Ninja. When you decide to come back (they always come back lel.....) I'll be here. (Maybe)

42 minutes ago, Dad said:

Takeda; ignore the haters and carry forward. Keep moving forward to what makes YOU happy. Do what you want. Say what you want. Take what you want. Be what you want. Kill who you want. Avenge who you want. Protect who you want. If you need any help let me know. You will always be considered one of the nicest and coolest Sand Ninja. When you decide to come back (they always come back lel.....) I'll be here. (Maybe)

lmfao this dude didnt even read the whole post