Furiia

More items in cash shop (In game)

Mr @Ueda this is Simple- in my opinion there would be more items in the cash shop (in game) that can be shown on the cash shop cause there are alot items in cash shop of the forum that cant be tried ( i mean see how it looks on you like the previews) but there (when it mean in only the comestic) just the half,there are  only the 35% of items that are  in cash shop of the game (counting hairs and comestics) and I dont see it cool,  in my opinion is that i think there have to be more items of the cash shop of the forum  that  can be shown in the   cash shop of  the game,and if it is possible the hairs,cause when you buy a robe or a pant or hair or a shirt its (normally) for make you look cool and you think that it gonna look good on you cause the shirt/robe or item idc looks nice but then you realize that it looks bad on you cause your hair dont look good on it or its the color or  your eyes/alot reasons so my suggestion is that there have to be more cash shop items that can be added in the cash shop of the game so you can try it and see if it look cool on you or no,because well  all of you feeled that you just bought a item on the shop and you stop using it 1 week after or that same day because you realize that it look bad , (Hairs/Robes/Shirt/Pants/blahblah) cause just watch this  on the first screenshot you can only see 30 items and on the other page there are only 8 =38 when there are in the cash shop of the forum 67 thats what i mean,and not counting the hairs (69) if we are counting comestics there are 29 cosmetics that you cant try them in the cash shop ig like the half and if we are counting the hairs its 88 cash shop items that cant be tried in the cash shop ig and thats my idea and my opinion    

Peace.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 5

Could’ve titled it differently... but yeah I agree with you

14 minutes ago, Prado said:

Hairsyles should definitely be able to see on the ingame preview

7 minutes ago, Eagly said:

Could’ve titled it differently... but yeah I agree with you

its my 2nd topic so sorry