Rumaki

these...uhh..these ninjas.

These Ninjas... the ones that still play that one mastery.. ummm.. how is it called again...? Oh yeahh.. Lightning ! These stupid ninjas... You'll find them in every team fight running and hiding  behind danm trees tying to land that one jutsu they depend so much on. That one jutsu that makes a lot of noise and is so easy to cancel, poor motherfrickers thinking they are worth something, playing a umm.. a non meta mastery that is why i shall play wind or tai and when i see them runnin behind that one tree to start making that noise again imma flicker to them and show them who's boss here !

And when it's time for 1 v 1 you should see them! they claim they're laggy or something like that but they know good and dang well their.. stupid mastery full of cast time jutsus  self stuns can't 1 v 1, These cowards are running maybe if they could, if they could find a tree or something they would gather all their confidence on this one jutsu again just to get it cancelled loool how i love to see them in danger zones, free bounty im gonna just run right into their faces and roll my face on my keyboard spamming all my instant cast jutsus with stuns snares and poison/bleed you ask for it i have it all ahah! I need to.. To flex all that stuff.. all that power.. all my knock backs and interrupt, my weapons that snares  all that im gonna.. im gonna throw it all in their faces, make them regret their choices... going lightning who does that??? So filthy  …

I'm not done yet there's another one.... These other ninjas ummm ... the ones that like throwing themselves at you so you can combo them ahahahahah. Oh yea the WM users ahaha... Those are even easier i dnt even have to run or trying to catch them none of that sht. ill just... ill just stand still alright?.. ill stand still and you'll see them throw themselves at me and I'm gonna blast them ahaha I'm gonna drop my whole hot bar on their faces, destroying that filthy face. Then... and then when I'm done with them... ill stand on their dead body and say " gg noob". Apparently half of their jutsus are useless the other half is used to throw themselves at you how ridiculously funny AHAHHAHAAHHA!!!

These... the other ones... the fallen kings, the water users ahahahahahahha they used to flex couple years ago but now they are nothing but rocks on my way. that disgusting prison? flickered out !! ...you got 2 subs?? you better use them both the moment i flicker to you but my damage is gonna go thru anyways AHHAHAHAHAHAH. Umm.... what else they got..? oh yeah these bullets that always miss.. yeah no  big deal i side step that easily. i think that's their whole kit ! I've never seen anything else... i mean I've watched a lot of nin YouTube videos i know every jutsus in the game... i know those WM bastards have 3 jutsus and those water boys are good at making people flicker to them ahahahahahah.

... oh !! oh well im sorry ladies and gentlemen my thousands of villagers are tagging me i heard mist is empty we're gonna raid them AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH BURN THE BUILDINGS AND STEAL ALL THE PANDA SUMMON SCROLLS !! ALL OF THEM !!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

7 minutes ago, Yashagoro said:

1. This ain't even a suggestion

2. Rocks in my way not on my way.

3. Cringe

You must be one of them aren't you i know you well non meta players, ill find you and ruin your day ill roll all over that face of yours

5 hours ago, Yashagoro said:

1. This ain't even a suggestion

2. Rocks in my way not on my way.

3. Cringe

Umm, this is not suggestions sub forum

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rumaki said:

I'm not done yet there's another one.... These other ninjas ummm ... the ones that like throwing themselves at you so you can combo them ahahahahah. Oh yea the WM users ahaha... Those are even easier i dnt even have to run or trying to catch them none of that sht. ill just... ill just stand still alright?.. ill stand still and you'll see them throw themselves at me and I'm gonna blast them ahaha I'm gonna drop my whole hot bar on their faces, destroying that filthy face. Then... and then when I'm done with them... ill stand on their dead body and say " gg noob". Apparently half of their jutsus are useless the other half is used to throw themselves at you how ridiculously funny AHAHHAHAAHHA!!!

Please bro don't out me like this.

@Ninja

Love that meme.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soo5hi said:

Umm, this is not suggestions sub forum

Weird it showed up as being in suggestions for me at first

25 minutes ago, Ikkiei said:

Was this guy an Akatsuki member with that English?

didnt know fluent english is a requirement for akatsuki.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ikkiei said:

Was this guy an Akatsuki member with that English?

Akatsuki been a french only org for the 2~3 yrs i was in it boi what English is u talkin about ? 

• Like 1