Dad

Kazekage Appreciation Post

yeah yeah wassup so like bro I love rum and all that
yeah
yeah...

Alright so let me just start of off with saying this. @Peperoni Johnson is the GREATEST Kazekage since @Dyan. Let me tell you this man's feats. Not only is this man an active Sand Kage, he be giving everyone a chance no matter who is in his DMs talkin that trash. You feel me? Peperoni Johnson is the muthafuckin King. The most Non-Biased, non-corrupt Sand Kazekage there ever was. He actively hunts, he helps out when he can he's a really considerate guy and he is righteous. If there are 11 dudes out here in his PMs saying "Don't let this guy into Sand" bro he's gonna let you into Sand cuz he ain't no bitch.  No other Kage has done that on fuckin lamren bro. Like bro. like bro. **like bro**

What Kage can you name that has actually had an active Sand Playerbase

NONE

Peperoni so cool the second he enters the Sand Map the entire sand village becomes icey asf; people naturally float to that man bro. EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A JOHNSON EVEN ME. BRO. LIKE BRO. LIKE FUCKING BRO. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He even got the style dawg. Man's got the blood katana the blue fan and everything. Shoutout to @Peperoni Johnson for bringing back the real sand ninja when no other Kage would. I'm drinking to your success. You are fucking awesome. The Johnson clan is awesome. Everything you do is awesome. Keep it the fuck up bro. You're doing great. 

Eres tan genial que para mi eres un nevera ambulante

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Senketsu said:

someone from seigi is getting kage, this post was pointless

This ain't about the next Kage it's about the current. The man Peperoni Johnson. Kneel before the king. 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:31 PM, Dad said:

yeah yeah wassup so like bro I love rum and all that
yeah
yeah...

Alright so let me just start of off with saying this. @Peperoni Johnson is the GREATEST Kazekage since @Dyan. Let me tell you this man's feats. Not only is this man an active Sand Kage, he be giving everyone a chance no matter who is in his DMs talkin that trash. You feel me? Peperoni Johnson is the muthafuckin King. The most Non-Biased, non-corrupt Sand Kazekage there ever was. He actively hunts, he helps out when he can he's a really considerate guy and he is righteous. If there are 11 dudes out here in his PMs saying "Don't let this guy into Sand" bro he's gonna let you into Sand cuz he ain't no bitch.  No other Kage has done that on fuckin lamren bro. Like bro. like bro. **like bro**

What Kage can you name that has actually had an active Sand Playerbase

NONE

Peperoni so cool the second he enters the Sand Map the entire sand village becomes icey asf; people naturally float to that man bro. EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A JOHNSON EVEN ME. BRO. LIKE BRO. LIKE FUCKING BRO. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He even got the style dawg. Man's got the blood katana the blue fan and everything. Shoutout to @Peperoni Johnson for bringing back the real sand ninja when no other Kage would. I'm drinking to your success. You are fucking awesome. The Johnson clan is awesome. Everything you do is awesome. Keep it the fuck up bro. You're doing great. 

Eres tan genial que para mi eres un nevera ambulante

Can you record this and send it to me?