Cruise

New

Hello.

I'm new I started like two days ago. I like the game. I'm level 10. Does anyone know what you do at this point in the game? I'm planning on going Weapon/Lightning mastery. Just unlocked my first Jutsu. I'm posted up in the Leaf. I join with a few friends and would love some advice?? Or help I guess. Thanks in advance and good to meet. :)

• Like 2

Hey and welcome! I'd advise you to continue grinding as well as doing your 3 daily missions, the missions will change when you reach a certain type of level providing you more exp points, there are also a few side missions for you in-store as you level up we also have RolePlay missions which require a group of three and a ranked ninja. It's always good to give your missions in when there's a blessing for a 1.5x exp rate, best time to grind as well when it's on.

If you're suggesting to go Str Weapon/Lightning to wield a weapon it's best you focus on intellect, strength, chakra & fortitude, we also have int weapon which is more based on traps and tools. For more details to determine your stats use http://metanin.metanin.xyz/builds It's a reliable stat builder capable of showing the damage you'll be able to do, your health points, etc. Good luck!

19 hours ago, Jellal said:

Hey and welcome! I'd advise you to continue grinding as well as doing your 3 daily missions, the missions will change when you reach a certain type of level providing you more exp points, there are also a few side missions for you in-store as you level up we also have RolePlay missions which require a group of three and a ranked ninja. It's always good to give your missions in when there's a blessing for a 1.5x exp rate, best time to grind as well when it's on.

If you're suggesting to go Str Weapon/Lightning to wield a weapon it's best you focus on intellect, strength, chakra & fortitude, we also have int weapon which is more based on traps and tools. For more details to determine your stats use http://metanin.metanin.xyz/builds It's a reliable stat builder capable of showing the damage you'll be able to do, your health points, etc. Good luck!

Thanks. Yeah I'll keep up the grind. Some of the missions are hard because I don't really know where to go.

14 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Thanks. Yeah I'll keep up the grind. Some of the missions are hard because I don't really know where to go.

If you're having trouble to find certain places the 'Map' selection is there for you to see the locations inside the village, as well as outside but if that's no use feel free to ask anyone around you, hopefully they'll be able to guide you.

Yes cheers. I was wondering about the cash shop. When you buy items like clothes do you need to be a certain level to wear them or can low levels like me wear them straight away. And also do they last forever? I've played other games where the cash shop items are time limited.

47 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Yes cheers. I was wondering about the cash shop. When you buy items like clothes do you need to be a certain level to wear them or can low levels like me wear them straight away. And also do they last forever? I've played other games where the cash shop items are time limited.

You can wear them at any level and all the cosmetics last forever ( things like stat reset, blessing, dont last forever).