Adarya

Ninja bio Info graphics!

Hello!

I've been creating this info graphics using the character creator art from my old post

This go really well in your ninja bios, and I wanted to show them off to give some inspiration to other on how to custom their ninja bios a bit further!169145477_Adaryainfo.png.4007a13fa1b1a49fe720f7d875c00d35.png

Jihyoinfo.png

Fleabag.png

Alarnin_info.png

Mizukishi.png

Hasty_info.png

1769395646_Althioninfo.png.6b9e93ca99674110587b45075c77e8e5.png

Donatello_info2.png

Tsunade.png

You can find out how to make your own custom character in my old post here:

• Like 8

This is amazing. How come this topic doesn't have more replies? Looking forward towards any new ones you will make, Adarya.

I'm assuming those mission count is purely fictional? Are those diagrams up to scale? I'm pretty sure Tsunade doesn't have equal chakra and intelligence (ninjutsu).

Ps. How on earth have Fleabag and Althion managed to get points in genjutsu? o.O

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

This is amazing. How come this topic doesn't have more replies? Looking forward towards any new ones you will make, Adarya.

I'm assuming those mission count is purely fictional? Are those diagrams up to scale? I'm pretty sure Tsunade doesn't have equal chakra and intelligence (ninjutsu).

Ps. How on earth have Fleabag and Althion managed to get points in genjutsu? o.O

Yeah! They are all fictional, It's just too add a bit more personality to the Ninja Bios in profiles :)!

And well, tecnically medical ninjutsu would count as "ninjutsu" in naruto lore. :P

• Shocked 1