Council Elections Registration [Mid-Late 2020]

Ueda

2 hours ago, Harmony said:

Disagree, the money can always be returned to the ppl who ran for council there should be a risk for running like irl
if you want money for event you can raise the money when you or whoever becomes council

Would like the idea of village tax system where kage can add tax to tools inside village and it goes towards village funds which can be use to add more village guards or ryo taken out to give towards officials orgs even though hokage might abuse the second feature and keep all the ryo but paying to add fallen village guards back to the village is something i'd like to see added if ppl dont want to support the village and pay village tax they'll just go to takumi

i mean,anything can be abused. They can take the money thats already in the treasure bank if they want to refund themselves and we wouldnt have a clue about it. So i guess the money going to leaf treasury isnt that bad.

22 hours ago, Kyreno said:

i mean,anything can be abused. They can take the money thats already in the treasure bank if they want to refund themselves and we wouldnt have a clue about it. So i guess the money going to leaf treasury isnt that bad.

huh?
the tax system is just an idea for raising ryo but the ryo for registering as a council is something else is basically similar to Chuunin exam were you put in ryo for a chance to participate and that isnt given back to the village 

18 hours ago, Harmony said:

huh?
the tax system is just an idea for raising ryo but the ryo for registering as a council is something else is basically similar to Chuunin exam were you put in ryo for a chance to participate and that isnt given back to the village 

Im just saying it would be better if the ryo went towards something useful instead of just being deleted from the game economy.

I doubt this game has enough algorithms, and mechanism for a proper taxing system within the village, it would make people way too skeptical. In the other side keeping the funds of CE, and election can boost in a positive way the economy and future activities for the next term, and it would be more natural then a taxing system and easier to implement. 

• Ueda locked this topic

The Leaf village council elections have ended!
Thank you to to the 251 Ninja who voted.

The elected council will be..
@Josh @Enver @Prado

They will have 1 week to decide who the next Hokage will be.

Decision Process
1) Discuss as a council whom to ask to be Hokage. If two people can agree on one person, move to step 2.
2) Approach the ninja chosen and ask if he is willing to commit to becoming Hokage for the next 6 months.
3) If he accepts, send me his name, else, repeat step 1.

• Like 4

• Atrane unpinned this topic