GodEli

Dear Nin Community

Hey guys I hope all of you are doing well !! Enjoying life even though the world is going through tough times right now.  Sometimes I wonder what i'd be doing right now if I wasn't banned, but things happen man its unavoidable. Hi Ori , I know you miss me and think about me on your spare time, but i'm sorry I'm only 17 years old we can't have the relationship yet. But it will be ok soon for I turn 18 in a couple of months. We can finally have that love relationship you have been seeking from me since you met me. Its ok you tried to keep it on the low but its time the world knows how much you love me. I know how much I hurt you when i got banned because we couldn't do things anymore. We used to be up early in the morning (NA Time) stacking bounty for me to level up but now all the great times have come to a end. They say that in order to truly love someone you need to hate them first and I know that you probably hate me now. So we can finally find true love together. I heard about your financial situation and I didn't like it , so I decided to take it upon myself to start trapping on nin so that you can live happily ever after with me of course. I made this money for us, but you have been clouded by rage instead of love. The Money is for us babygirl if you need anything you can just message me I'll love you always. @Ori@Rie @Mio@Heartache@tiny you have too much accounts but you get the point.

Ori.gif.47c416b237a9b43620f1d72cc3af1dee.gif

Now to show love to my brother man @Lumy. You were always jealous of my relationship with Ori , and i'm still not going to give her to you yet. I know you miss me, and I miss you. Seeing you dead on the floor gasping for air after my mans dropped ya sh1t. I missed you running to discord to complain about masteries with Yami and all them other people. You weren't as toxic as the other EU people but we were on separate sides. This Love Triangle we got going on for Ori is going to stop now .She is mine!!! I am sorry if the game is not how it used to be without me and my gang, but things happen in life and life goes on. Good Luck in the Future and in Love my brother. When I decide to give Ori up I will give her to you, just as Jin gave it to Vint and then to me.

692167491_thumbsup.gif.8d34f6d45b48f34aa7636c110010952e.gif

-Tsuyoshi/Eli Out 

• Like 13
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ana primal said:

w8 i tought ori is with urso tf .also who is this guy do i know you???

some people trying to troll

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

some people trying to troll

a ok i was confused because i used to date ori(nobody spam kills like ori ) she however left me for urso  ;-; . but now i have my kyoho.

2 minutes ago, ana primal said:

w8 i tought ori is with urso tf .also who is this guy do i know you???

Yeah it's Urso x Ori now, they're f buddies. They're both useless without each other what could they possibly do.

sdsdsdds.PNG.c6801f7d8490b3dd20dacf1b42bd0e59.PNGddddd.PNG.ec71ee7d6a17b5fc04dd28858367cf0a.PNGsasasa.PNG.c9150eac770c1b2437e2b50e8aaf5dde.PNGsasaa.PNG.5af09e159f2901a3374c4c651ac41bcd.PNG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ori said:

sry im not kaitoo, wrong person

Its ok to be a lil angry rn but my love for you will never disappear

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ori said:

another secret alt of someone irrelevant. way to make a point.

arent u like 10 or whatever? i aint midnight

shut up treesh.