Ueda

Art Server Logos

v52VMFA.png

Hi Ninjas,

While the programmers have been hard at work fixing server issues, I've been working on new areas leading into the Sand Village. This may or may not interest you, but it's tough balancing the positions and distances of villages to certain key areas while retaining the layout of the world we all know and love. I've over worked my brain time and again to try to get it right. So this is roughly how the path from the Forests where the Scout team of Samurais currently is until the Sand Village is going to be, some of which are already mapped out!

SandMaps.thumb.png.bc26d5978d4357ca81b51

Takumi Village is going to be a trading village, mainly specializing in weapons. So weapons ninjas and sword wielders will be in for a treat here!

I've also spent some time to redraw the server images!

Imrpvoed.thumb.png.bd50c98004407c6c3e530

serverselectpreview.thumb.png.4513517407

That's all for my quick dev log. I hope you guys don't mind that it's even more drafty and less professional than usual. Development logs are supposed to be how I can share my progress with you guys quickly and get feedback sometimes.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 24

first love the new server images!

:3 can't wait for Sand Village (i watched you on twitch while you worked on fence well and surikans). GREAT JOB!

thanks for all your efforts :D

Edited by Absolian

Man, this is amazing. I LOVE that huge warzone, time for real shinobi battles on a grand scale. :"D sorry I'm too excited.

This really is becoming something beautiful, be proud of the beauty you and all the devs are in the midst of creating. <3

Edited by Juice
  • Like 1

I'm with these guys. Your efforts are more than appreciated. Keep up the good work. :) very excited to have more room to roam.

Woot excited for all this! Just a question, is there going to be a Slug Server? I mean you have Snake and Toad. :)