Angelik Date

Camping map switch sucks

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have organized an event... There is something that has been bothering  my mind for a while though,  and I would like to share my idea with you! As I said in the beginning of this movement, my goal is not ruining the PvP in the game, it is simply to add more RP. And there is something super annoying that nobody likes. Spamming map switch. Every time when you go out with a bigger group something like that happens and I dont know how it is for you, but for me personally it's super booooring and terrible. You have 2 options - wait 30 minutes and leave because nothing happens or go in and most likely die because of map switch lag. I was thinking about this for a while and came up with one solution. Let's stop camping for a map switch, there is another so much better way to deal with it: send one person (a diplomat) to talk with the enemy and discuss the conditions and after that let the other village come, have some RP and fight fairly. I don't know about you, but I dont feel cool when I kill someone after they switch map... but when you win this way it feels way better. Please share your thoughts and ideas with me. If enough people support this, it can really become true and I believe it would make the game way better! ;) 

• Like 4

Every single village camps mapswitches. If you want this trend to stop, stop doing it yourself.

I hope that the diplomat have a big bounty on his head, so we can ‘’discuss’’ about it.

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

I think a better way to fix this is to add more paths and maps to villages. There are a lot of maps which have only one way in and one way out so they are rather easy to camp and if there is a group of enemies that have placed traps near the map switch there is very little you can do since pushing into traps is suicide.

• Like 9

Agreed its usually maps that have small entrances such as mini, db, kb, some of sands maps near hand map and sands guard duty map is probably the worse if you have decent trappers

• Like 2

Indeed more maps are an amazing sollution and we can all agree on that. We just decided to think of a more RP friendly solution, even if doesn't quite seem possible in the current enviroment. All we can do is try our best to limit toxicty in and out of RP and make the game more enjoyable. Waiting for 30 minute to 1 hour and not fighting at all shouldn't be a thing. 

Just now, Hageshi Date said:

Waiting for 30 minute to 1 hour and not fighting at all shouldn't be a thing. 

@Atrane

Tell your army.

36 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

Every single village camps mapswitches. If you want this trend to stop, stop doing it yourself.

False, rory has to link all maps togheter and take out map switching entirely for it too stop lol, but we need new client for that

I been saying this but for something like all maps to be connected we need a better client which we are waiting on atm

1 hour ago, Fortitude said:

I think a better way to fix this is to add more paths and maps to villages. There are a lot of maps which have only one way in and one way out so they are rather easy to camp and if there is a group of enemies that have placed traps near the map switch there is very little you can do since pushing into traps is suicide.

I think this is the real solution. Camping is going to be a thing no matter what, the only real way to deal with it is the above. Ueda has already said they are thinking about making some map changes, so fingers crossed they are sooner rather than later and hopefully help partially solve the issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atrane said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602821162904453120/747204639765692416/unknown.png

Where is the mapswitch camp in there? Over the past weeks, I have personally ordered people to stay away from mapswitches. Otherwise we all know what you people will do.

• Shocked 1