Feinz

23 Rogue PB Members

Weird how when there's any "hint" of abuse involved with 7sm/mist, it gets instantly reported with multiple topics and tags in discord, but whenever any other village is under scrutiny, there's not a word on it. 

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVY-xIU8S8w&feature=youtu.be

image0.png?width=370&height=702

image1.png

Disclaimer: I'm not using this post to single out any member/person in this video/picture, because it's always the kages fault anyways right? But yea, WEIRDCHAMP. 

@Ueda

• Like 7
  • Funny 3

game full of hypocrites, i don't understand. rory be lettin a specific group get away with whatever, but let that specific group report someone else or another group, and he's on in instantly. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Wow, I can't believe unlike the other incident before hand, that this was planned to abuse the power within an organization, with SMPF allowing the jailing and then multiple high-rank Ninjas partaking in this endeavor, and even then, the power of being of Kage being used to pardon these multiple violations right after.. 

And swept under the rug like it never happened till now?

ppepeweird.png

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Just now, Ichika said:

U was crying about 7sm in nin general please shut up rofl u a B too

I am joking bro, take a breath LOL

• Funny 1

It is funny to see how you are all excited for a joke, i like to see yall sweat like that lmao

RAT

• Like 1

Our orgs aint worth the time invested to abuse like this LMAO. We just use our numbers and GeNtFlE fIsT users.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ichika said:

what do you mean take a breath I’m not mad lol

You are boiling, I never ratted I just said if Mist abuses something they shouldn’t cry about FreezeHud being pardoned. 

Justice will prevailed because that thing happened when I wasn’t Sand so it was probably 5 months ago, nothing will happen. 

But on that note, Publicly Shaming is always the way.

EDIT : It happened around 45 days ago sorry.

• Funny 1

now they wanna write it off as a "joke" like it's not abuse. . :/

knowing how lame rory is, he's gonna let it slide like it never happened. meanwhile, 7sm member getting banned for using his sword to farm mobs. yikes.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1