Feinz

23 Rogue PB Members

It is crazy how everyone here is so excited damn, i can give you a towel to remove the sweat out of your faces bruh

You need to calm down and read slowly.

11 minutes ago, Machi said:

These people are always "joking" when you make them look fucking stupid or call them out on their bullshit.

I was joking about the RAT message fools.

13 minutes ago, Machi said:

They're the first to snitch at the slightest hint of anything they think is abuse without substantial evidence, but when you report actual abuse from them with indisputable evidence, you're the rat somehow. Okay.

You gotta drop names my dear, I can also make vague assumptions like you to sound right... Now that I think about it, it is crazy how mist ninjas always play the victim because that's the only place they surpass the sand ninjas with an overwhelming advantage!

And unlike the author of this RAT's topic, you don't see me go around on nin discord shaming people who report abuse. So when he did the thing he hated so much i could not help myself from making fun of him :P

By seeing your reactions I conclude it was worth it!

14 minutes ago, Nagamushi said:

i love how you always talk about Akatsuki when your a whole villager. Banned players aren't keeping spots in the organization your just trying to hate on Akatsuki since you and your friends left the org and went back to sand. No matter who is in Akatsuki you cant stop trash talking about it cause u and your friends aren't in it anymore. Your a VILLAGER worry about your own village, Neo Akatsuki is a Missing Organization. 

Yes I am worried, it is affecting the people's gameplay, players that ban avoid shouldn't be in official organization like Akatsuki.

19 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Machi you could see on the convos shown that people were jailed for fun. Other than that people will be punished. So we get the thing now I think lol.

Now that everything is coming to light, we should talk about how Players that are ban avoiding are keeping spots in such organizations like Akatsuki.

Yayyyyy the alt guessing game!!

• Like 1

Just now, Ichika said:

Yayyyyy the alt guessing game!!

Yeah everytime I see one of them edgy names like : Double, Say, Destruction, Massacre, Incinerate. I'm like ''wich one is it this time''.

1 minute ago, Lumy said:

Yeah everytime I see one of them edgy names like : Double, Say, Destruction, Massacre, Incinerate. I'm like ''wich one is it this time''.

Double is a random new mistie, @Say is majin who’s been playing this game for a while now, massacre I never seen that name before and incinerate is senketsu and everyone knew that lol, besides you can’t really try to call out a player saying they’re alts and etc just based off their name, so many names like those are taken in multiple  games 

Just now, Ichika said:

Double is a random new mistie, @Say is majin who’s been playing this game for a while now, massacre I never seen that name before and incinerate is senketsu and everyone knew that lol, besides you can’t really try to call out a player saying they’re alts and etc just based off their name, so many names like those are taken in multiple  games 

Thanks for helping me on my guessing game :D

16 minutes ago, Lumy said:

LMFAO this man said double? you do know his a new player right? @Double

This really got almost 50 comments. Deep.

I want to use the publicity, whichever Leaf stole my coffin today, gib it back. :(

Maybe next time we can agree not to throw stones in a glass house? 

Also why are you people always so negative? 

I got linked this post and I feel compelled to respond. That whole thing you're taking about is taken way out of context. I ran to guard duty and jailed every sand villager present as a joke and then ran back to the jail to release them and serve a sentence. As this happened Fairytail, Zabu, and Angelik went rogue with me in rp so that if one pb member was jailed we all had to share the pain. While we were in there (And in vc) I said "I wonder if we can still use our puppets as rogues?" So we all went rogue to further what was already a meme of a night. We spawned in Takumi, wiped  the village, and ran back to sand a few minutes later to be pardoned. The comment you posted on discord was said as a joke, not a suggestion of some bull shit tactic. 

I hope my reputation in nin has bolstered my proof of integrity. If I abused or cheated and was called on it, I'd own up. But all of this was a meme of a night done as a joke. If other sands were going rogue and using this "Tactic" then I have no knowledge of it. Back to ESO, have a good one~

Edit: After reading the other responses I agree that even as a joke it still should not have been done. Regardless of if nobody involved was offended (Including the rogues that died during this). If you want to issue a punishment for this then go ahead. We didn't do this with any malice, it was meant to be funny for all parties involved (Including the rogues, of which we did meme rp with).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Itachi Uchiha said:

I got linked this post and I feel compelled to respond. That whole thing you're taking about is taken way out of context. I ran to guard duty and jailed every sand villager present as a joke and then ran back to the jail to release them and serve a sentence. As this happened Fairytail, Zabu, and Angelik went rogue with me in rp so that if one pb member was jailed we all had to share the pain. While we were in there (And in vc) I said "I wonder if we can still use our puppets as rogues?" So we all went rogue to further what was already a meme of a night. We spawned in Takumi, wiped  the village, and ran back to sand a few minutes later to be pardoned. The comment you posted on discord was said as a joke, not a suggestion of some bull shit tactic. 

I hope my reputation in nin has bolstered my proof of integrity. If I abused or cheated and was called on it, I'd own up. But all of this was a meme of a night done as a joke. If other sands were going rogue and using this "Tactic" then I have no knowledge of it. Back to ESO, have a good one~

Edit: After reading the other responses I agree that even as a joke it still should not have been done. Regardless of if nobody involved was offended (Including the rogues that died during this). If you want to issue a punishment for this then go ahead. We didn't do this with any malice, it was meant to be funny for all parties involved (Including the rogues, of which we did meme rp with).

At the end of the day y’all all went rogue and killed all of us rogues it’s abuse jokes or not.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Machi said:

These people are always "joking" when you make them look fucking stupid or call them out on their bullshit.

They're the first to snitch at the slightest hint of anything they think is abuse without substantial evidence, but when you report actual abuse from them with indisputable evidence, you're the rat somehow. Okay.

You seem familiar.. who would you be hmmm >_>

8 hours ago, Lumy said:

Damn the name Double is edgy? Crazy 

This kinda reminds me of when vali exiled his ninjas to grind hosts tbh joke or not both orgs should be held accountable no tea no shade but if nothing happens I'm calling Rory biased c5e5887b85b8b9b330ae8551089339bd.gif.7a3678b7ad34be7a93dc669c8a07b0ee.gif

Damn feinz looking like an already bigger clown than he was, back to valorant man.... platinum rank is calling for you

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 2:56 PM, Balcoin said:

This kinda reminds me of when vali exiled his ninjas to grind hosts tbh joke or not both orgs should be held accountable no tea no shade but if nothing happens I'm calling Rory biased c5e5887b85b8b9b330ae8551089339bd.gif.7a3678b7ad34be7a93dc669c8a07b0ee.gif

while it true rory intrust the kages to handle it and rory let the kages do what they want about 99% of time  unless they directily hurt the gsame or insult him .

I like how when players abuse it's my fault and I be letting this and that.

No, I don't. I deal with every report, report it. If it comes to my attention, I deal with it.

I have no affiliation to any group in the game, I have no reason to choose or prefer anything. I made everything I have no favourites.

• Like 3
  • Funny 1