Gilgamesh

Suna's Future.

I want to make it clear that the intention of this speech isn't to announce my candidacy for Kazekage.
I'm sure that lord 14th @Peperoni Johnson (The first Kazekage in 6 terms to complete theirs) will pick a suitable candidate to fill the gap he leaves for all of us.
I simply want to remind everyone at sand of our core values.
I know I'm one of the newer additions to Sunakagure, but I feel I've done more good than ill for it.
At the end of the day, we're all Suna Shinobi we may bicker we may not have numbers...
But we're stronger together and we need to be united.
About the peacelist, it doesn't make sense for us to ally ourselves with Ninja who aren't sand.
Who can only damage us with friendly fire.
There is no point in us allying with someone who may decide to go back to their village.
We need to stop the constant attempts at one upping one another.
We're all king's and queens here.
Suna has helped lots of us grow, and continue to do so together.
At the end of the day, if you trusted Pepe to make the right choices for Suna, you'll trust Pepe to make the right choice for his sucessor.
You're either a sand ninja or you're not.
If you've listened this far then I assume you are.
If you're currently rogue, it's time to come home.
If you're a member of another village, it's time to reset.
Sand is the land of freedom, and we're all fighting every day to make this harassing world a little more free.
My name is Gilgamesh and I know I'm a sand ninja through and through.
I hope you are too.

• Like 3
  • Boring 1

Reassuring speech I applaud!

Surely if lord 4th @Miki saw this post he would be the most pleased as well how fine shinobi graduate from our Village nowadays. Long live the king @Peperoni Johnson 

SAND SAND SAND

• Like 1

Stunning almost makes me wanna return to The game shame I still have so much hate for that village community 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Balcoin said:

Stunning almost makes me wanna return to The game shame I still have so much hate for that village community 

Hate is drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die,

Come back to sand we'll welcome you with open fans!

The next Kazekage has been decided from the start of Peperoni's term you foolish boy. Other than that not everyone is welcomed back. It's the Sand Village I'm sure there are people that the current system is biased towards and everyone knows this and the ones that have the bias towards them know who they are and won't even make the attempt. While most of us Sand Veterans appreciate your posts about how much love you have for the village we are waiting to see where your loyalty truly lies. If the next Kage isn't you or someone else you want; some of us expect you to jump ship or simply disappear onto an alt. 

You can only post so much propaganda before people start seeing past it and having their own experiences and gaining their own opinions. I look forward to seeing your progress and Ninja story Gilgamesh. As I await your rogue Sand arc that I know will happen because everyone in Sand has had one I'll be watching states away from my computer. Shame I couldn't be there in person. I'm just glad I downloaded your Sand Propaganda vids before I did they're a good laugh.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1