Incinerate

Official-Org Integration

Recommended Posts

In the past, I've seen talks about how official org items would be used for official-org missions. For example, Neo-Akatsuki members would be able to turn in ANBU swords for a kyubi soul or something like that. ANBU members would be able to turn in Neo-Akatsuki rings for some kind of mission.

 

Make Jonin bots have a 10 minute+ respawn timer when killed. Add some incentives for us rogues to decide to raid a village. If nobody is out in danger-zones, that means they're hiding in a safe zone. Right now, there's no reason for us to raid a village, because we risk losing our rings and there's no benefit to it. There's also plenty of jonin bots in a village that do 300+ damage off of a teleport. Adding a respawn timer to these will give a little bit more incentive for us to raid villages. You rarely ever see people hunting anymore. If you have some sort of mission that requires you to acquire bounty or kills, most people just complete it by buying someones bounty, buying kills, or killing alts. The motivation to go out into Danger zones is gone. 

As it is right now, official orgs have little purpose. You either rp or hunt. These start to get repetitive after a while. Adding an interaction such as being able to turn in rival-org items for your own benefit(anyone can sell the item for 100 ryo, and 100 ryo isn't much, so thats not much of a reason) will give these orgs more of a reason to clash with each other, and give them more of a reason to go out hunting in search of each other. I think the staff team already had some template in mind that incorporated the idea of using rival organization items to gain massive in-game benefits if you're in an official org.

 

I made this post in 5 minutes so excuse me if the ideas seem unorganized or if there are any typos.

@Ueda

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would you know how people hunt when you and your organization are completely inactive.

:bakecry:

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jonins are there to deter people from raiding villages. Rather than giving people a reason to go into a Safe Zone which is supposed to be the "safest" since it is the village that you respawn in, give people more reason to go into Danger Zones.

The biggest problem I see with offical Orgs is inactivity and a very biased choice of members in some cases. There should be a better system in place for people to join such Orgs, since leaving everything up to the leader has shown to not bring very good results in a lot of cases.

Organization missions could be a nice way to promote more activity, but such missions should not count towards the daily mission count and just like the buff item you can only take one such mission per day or maybe even per week.

Rather than giving experience these missions would reward a unique Org jutsu when completed.
 

For example:

Puppet Brigade mission - collect enough Puppet parts - reward Puppet Body jutsu - the user replaces their Body with a Puppet one, making them greatly resilient to damage (aka damage reduction), for a short amount of time.

Akatsuki mission - kill enough enemy ninjas - reward Chakra Fruit - grants the user hp and chakra regeneration for a short amount of time.

7SM mission - collect enough opposing offical Org items - reward Hiding in Mist jutsu - larger AoE area that ticks like Fire Wall but instead of dealing damage to enemy it cloaks the user when he enters it.

12G mission - kill enemies in areas surrounding the Leaf village - reward Thousand Hand Kill jutsu - melee buff that deals damage that scales with Fortitude, lasts for a short amount of time.

These would be one time use jutsu that are cast as an inventory item.

  • Like 8
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the feedback!
 

I agree with more incentives to raid, but that's a different topic from orgs.
I also think more rewards for being in danger zones is a good idea. Perhaps more lucrative loot, or mobs should be found in danger/war zones.

I agree that leaving the choices of members solely to leaders isn't ideal. It's just what we have to work with at the moment.
More ideas on how it should be decided, would be appreciated.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ueda said:

Thanks for all the feedback!
 

I agree with more incentives to raid, but that's a different topic from orgs.
I also think more rewards for being in danger zones is a good idea. Perhaps more lucrative loot, or mobs should be found in danger/war zones.

I agree that leaving the choices of members solely to leaders isn't ideal. It's just what we have to work with at the moment.
More ideas on how it should be decided, would be appreciated.

At the moment, players are free to challenge for spots in Akatsuki, so long as they're playing a useful team fight mastery and not something that is more geared for 1v1s. I think this is a good idea to have in multiple orgs. It's also present in 7SM. You challenge for a spot. You earn your spot by being good at the game. The reason I mention playing a team fight mastery is because a str wm would beat a chakra med in most cases, but the chakra med is more useful. Str wm is good for locking down a single person. Chakra med is good for supporting an army, and they have sensory. A challenge-system should be implemented in most, if not all official orgs. I remember when I was a leaf ninja trying to join ANBU. I was an earth med. Earth med at that time was pretty insane for team fights, and I was definitely more skilled than some of the members in that org. However, I was unable to gain a spot simply because of the inner-circle mentality. This is something that exists in villages where leadership can be passed down/influenced. For example, the Kazekage directly chooses who the next kage will be. The Hokage can influence who the new kage will be, simply by ONLY promoting chunins that they want for council, and exiling chunins that they dont want to get council. In Mist, leadership is passed through a tournament. Org spots in mist are earned through fighting your way to a spot. Org spots in Akatsuki are earned through fighting your way to a spot, and playing a useful teamfight mastery. Leaf ANBU and Sand ANBU, as well as Puppet Brigade, should look into a concept like this. 

With that being said, https://www.ninonline.org/forum/forums/index/topic/29401-recruitment/?tab=comments#comment-130087

I've had that recruitment forum post up for about a week. I'm still waiting to hear from people who are interested in joining. Simply PM me on the forums if you're interested in joining Akatsuki.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Incinerate said:

At the moment, players are free to challenge for spots in Akatsuki, so long as they're playing a useful team fight mastery and not something that is more geared for 1v1s. I think this is a good idea to have in multiple orgs. It's also present in 7SM. You challenge for a spot. You earn your spot by being good at the game. The reason I mention playing a team fight mastery is because a str wm would beat a chakra med in most cases, but the chakra med is more useful. Str wm is good for locking down a single person. Chakra med is good for supporting an army, and they have sensory. A challenge-system should be implemented in most, if not all official orgs. I remember when I was a leaf ninja trying to join ANBU. I was an earth med. Earth med at that time was pretty insane for team fights, and I was definitely more skilled than some of the members in that org. However, I was unable to gain a spot simply because of the inner-circle mentality. This is something that exists in villages where leadership can be passed down/influenced. For example, the Kazekage directly chooses who the next kage will be. The Hokage can influence who the new kage will be, simply by ONLY promoting chunins that they want for council, and exiling chunins that they dont want to get council. In Mist, leadership is passed through a tournament. Org spots in mist are earned through fighting your way to a spot. Org spots in Akatsuki are earned through fighting your way to a spot, and playing a useful teamfight mastery. Leaf ANBU and Sand ANBU, as well as Puppet Brigade, should look into a concept like this. 

With that being said, https://www.ninonline.org/forum/forums/index/topic/29401-recruitment/?tab=comments#comment-130087

I've had that recruitment forum post up for about a week. I'm still waiting to hear from people who are interested in joining. Simply PM me on the forums if you're interested in joining Akatsuki.

However nobody is interested because everyone knows how this organization is  being run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe adding a random map event for players from those orgs could be a capture or defend event. 

12 Guardians
How about adding a NPC Daimyo, which they have to protect from enemies? Would suggest adding it in Tanzaku, but theres a spawn zone there for missings. 

Neo Akatsuki
Adding a jinchuriki in each village's danger zone or war zone (not sure if Mist has a War Zone yet) and having Akatsuki go after them and if successful they get a huge reward.

Adding a defend hideout for Akatuski after they captured one of the village's jinchuriki. A random event can happen an hour or so giving that village access to Akatsuki's hideout to reclaim their tailed beast.

Puppet Brigade & 7sm 
Could give them kill or defend missions. I didn't really know their purpose in the anime, besides killing in war, so maybe adding something into a war map for them. This can include adding the jinchuriki, NPC kage, or player kage in a war map and having them defend those or kill the other village's NPC or player kage. These can be announced to the official orgs in game.

ANBU
They can be the ones to reclaim the tailed beasts orb or tailed beast chakra, if you dont want a whole village attacking Akatsuki all at once and during the Akat capture of jinchuriki. If they are successful in stopping the Akatsuki from taking the jinchuriki, then they get a reward.

Kage 
should get something

Also completely bias but leaf needs legendary Sanin and Anbu Roots for int user :P(Please dont take this part serious but think about it ^^')
Can make it capture and return or just capture its up to Rory. I would say giving the org team thats defending a 1-5 minute warning

Almost forgot can make these event happen 1-3 times if there 2 or more members from that org online also the reward should only be active if 2 or more members are active so the events can take place @Ueda

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mana said:

However nobody is interested because everyone knows how this organization is  being run.

Then why claim it's being hogged by alts....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ichika said:

Then why claim it's being hogged by alts....

He's just baiting. His only purpose in this community is to invoke toxicity. Ignore him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mana said:

However nobody is interested because everyone knows how this organization is  being run.

Stop trying to bait out toxicity. It's mad lame. :/

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ueda Above, I posted an example of what other official orgs that are inactive could be doing. Akatsuki and 7SM have a challenge system going on. I've never seen anything like that being incorporated into sand anbu, puppet brigade, leaf anbu, and 12g. Scroll up a bit for the full explanation on why a challenge system is good for the pvp side of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Incinerate said:

 Above, I posted an example of what other official orgs that are inactive could be doing. Akatsuki and 7SM have a challenge system going on. I've never seen anything like that being incorporated into sand anbu, puppet brigade, leaf anbu, and 12g. Scroll up a bit for the full explanation on why a challenge system is good for the pvp side of the game.

A challenge system is nice could also add a rp reason for what the leader goal is or back story and gm or rory decided if they're worthy of challenging the current leader could also add a 1k kill requirement to become leader and you must have a high bounty to challenge the leader 2-3k bounty pretty sure most will abuse to get those but w.e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fail to see the point of challenges in Orgs that are meant to be good at fighting in groups. You just fill the Org with masteries that are good in 1v1 and end up ruining the whole line up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yami said:

I fail to see the point of challenges in Orgs that are meant to be good at fighting in groups. You just fill the Org with masteries that are good in 1v1 and end up ruining the whole line up.

Oh i didnt mean for the each individual meant only for leader the leader can set their group and what fits his/her ideas 
so you can challenge leader to a 1v1 up to a 4v4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Yami said:

I fail to see the point of challenges in Orgs that are meant to be good at fighting in groups. You just fill the Org with masteries that are good in 1v1 and end up ruining the whole line up.

If you had read what I said, I said that 1v1s are offered based on what mastery the person is playing, and what mastery they're challenging in the org. 
https://gyazo.com/054a521dbb33479e70e570a021748197

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could just make it where if you dont have half of your memebers online you cant activated buff for orgs that are meant to fight together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yami said:

Irrelevant. 1v1 challenges have no place in Orgs other than 7SM since WM is a 1v1 mastery.

When I see people fight 1v1, I can measure their battle IQ by seeing how they dodge, how they react to jutsus, etc. If you have a problem with it then I'll fill the org with 3-4 tai meds like how you had it when you were the leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Incinerate said:

@Ueda Above, I posted an example of what other official orgs that are inactive could be doing. Akatsuki and 7SM have a challenge system going on. I've never seen anything like that being incorporated into sand anbu, puppet brigade, leaf anbu, and 12g. Scroll up a bit for the full explanation on why a challenge system is good for the pvp side of the game.

You need to remember the way each village operates will determine how the orgs within do. Mist is a village ruled more or less by a dictator, Sand is a monarchy and the Leaf is a democratic village. I dont think that having people fight for spots in orgs is the way to do it for all villages. I agree that the favourtism and inner circle lead to bias but I can't see the Leaf and Sand doing that because then that will be going against the system of those villages.

That's my two cents on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe sometimes a change in the system needs to happen not being shady but years has passed and nothing has exactly changed in leaf  n sand apart from leadership 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now