Tea Drinker Shinra

Making Medical Corps Official

So @Ueda, I know med corps aren’t official and this is probably a long shot (worth a shot am I right?) but how about making them official to give an incentive to be a medic for each respective village

Here are my thoughts for it:

So as you know, each village now has a uniform, so that knocks that out of the way
But what if let’s say, med corps have a unique med supply mission once a day to utilize some of the mob items that have no or next to no use (for example bandit blood) and these missions give a reward of what that would make, and it would only be an item the org itself can use, like what I am thinking is maybe a pill that gives a temp chakra boost, or a pill that can temporarily make it so you have 100% visibility to cloaks for like, maybe 20 seconds(?) (a nice way to counter sands cloak coz let’s face it, it’s very overpowered), or a pill to combine a normal chak pill and blood pill but gives a bit more, or just all three as different quests and since you only get 1 unique quest a day it’ll be rng on what you get. 

Then maybe Having ranks for it such as nurse->doctor->field medic->Surgeon->Head Medic (the leader)

sincerely

-Tea Drinker Shinra, current leader of the unofficial konohagakure medical corp 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Would be nice if Med corps could craft some medic items for others, like rogues can craft Poison kunais.

Edit: Maybe even "enchant" sword, or throwables with poison or debuff, it would be time limited for sword and the throwables would be kind of expensive.

• Like 1

I think a crafting system is somewhat on the way up based on poison kunai maybe someday rory can implement a crafting system for the medical community based on grinding herbs to create blood pills and chakra pills maybe even pills that boost our up for a short time and a mixture of rare herbs to be a Lazarus pull to he used to self revive  I like the suggestions tho I hope to see some of these added to the game someday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1