Dona

Official organizations rework

888295157_officialorg.PNG.f400260a49ada2a6c885e70b76d3309c.PNG

Right now, official organizations does not feel like they are really meaningfull for the game. They are good content but their purposes is not well known. Without them, the game will stay more or less the same (the proof is that some organization like akatsuki, leaf and mist anbus are inactive). Their buff and exclusives outfit are the only reason players want to join them. In this topic, I will try to gives suggestion on how to make those organizations have a higher impact in the game overall. My main focus will be to use official organization to give more life in danger zones and integrate them into the game as a "side effect".

• Complete organization's missions to get buffs.
    • Instead of having to pay 100 ryos for a buff, the members of those organization should do a mission that give a real purpose to their org. And once the mission is completed, they will receive the buff of their organization. (It would be better if the missions are in danger zone so they become more lively)
      • For example: Puppet brigade mission's could be to collect 5 puppets strings or spider eggs (to go out of the village) or any Sand danger zone map Guard Duty for X seconds
      • Seven swordsmen could be: any mist danger zone map Guard Duty for X seconds
      • 12 guardians: Any leaf danger zone map Guard Duty for X seconds
      • Akatsuki: any villages danger zones map Camp Duty for X seconds
      • Anbu: Any ennemies village danger zones map Camp Duty or Spy on kage offices for X seconds or even some kind of doc mission
    • Of course those missions should not be completed with the help of alts (that's why there is no killing players or bounty missions involved)
    • And to make this update work, all the previous organization buff should be deleted or exchanged for 100 ryos. So everyone can start from 0.
    • Maybe that the new buffs could be worth more than 100 ryos since it will be harder to get them.
    • Obviously better missions can be found/made. It is just an example to show how this could help danger zone activity.
    • A limit of org mission per day. Maybe it could give some xp too since it is impossible to get help from alt lol

• Put (some) official organizations headquarter in danger zones.
    • If it makes sense rp wise, more organizations headquarter should be in danger zone (like akatsuki) so the members have to give some activity in danger zone to have access to their missions (so their buff). It does not have to be far from their village.
      • Puppet brigade could be around the puppet factory
      • 7sm could be around the mist bounty house
      • 12g could be hidden in chakra forest (the big forest in the leaf village).
      • I believe that anbu HQ should be the only one to stay inside the village safe zone because they are supposed to be a secret. 

Basically, the main purpose of my suggestions is to integrate official organization in the game by giving them extra roles to play in danger zones compared to other players. The organizations missions that give them their buff as a rewards and their headquarter being in a danger zone is the only way I could find (for now) to force their members to go in danger zone for more than 5 minutes. I hope this suggestion helped in a way even if it is not added in game.

• Like 20

Adding to this, GMs should start actively watching over official organisation activities to see if they are using the organisation efficiently or to see if they are even using it at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RedRum said:

Adding to this, GMs should start actively watching over official organisation activities to see if they are using the organisation efficiently or to see if they are even using it at all.

Yeah I haven't seen puppet brigade, sand military police force, or sand anbu doing anything recently.

Agreed with the rework to earn the org items.

To me organizations are really stale and offer nothing exceptional to its members, at best someone is going to cry how you killed them with your OP buff.

In the past it was really cool in similar games to try and collect all org items and flex with those after you got 'em. Nin doesn't have that going for it. Incase there's any competent designers I'm sure the reward/clout system needs a rework as well! I feel no need (no reward) in joining any of the irrelevant-feeling organizations. 

Imagine this: Wearing 7-sm sword, Anbu mask and Akatsuki cloak, people know you seen things.

1 hour ago, Furiia Hinode said:

i aint staying in a map for more than 5 minutes for get a shitty buff like 12g 

If the organizations work like i proposed, then you would probably stay as a normal ninja and leave your 12g spot to a ninja that is willing to actively participate in the danger zones activities to get his buff.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dona said:

If the organizations work like i proposed, then you would probably stay as a normal ninja and leave your 12g spot to a ninja that is willing to actively participate in the danger zones activities to get his buff.

Dont think majority of ppl in 12g would be interested in it even if you replace them with newer player they'll feel the same way after awhile

1 minute ago, Harmony said:

Dont think majority of ppl in 12g would be interested in it even if you replace them with newer player they'll feel the same way after awhile

Maybe that the 12g buff need a rework too to be more rewarding then lol

11 minutes ago, Dona said:

Maybe that the 12g buff need a rework too to be more rewarding then lol

Yeah probably
A 12g with their sarong(waistcloth) isnt a huge change then being one without one.

+1 on this post, missions like these would definitely encourage players in the orgs to be more active and out in the dangerzones. Also, if it would be possible to integrate invites/kicks and leadership to in game instead of forums. Little quality of life updates like that would be great. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dona said:

i mean i hunt alot but if i werent some1 that hunt everyday i wouldnt do it,theres practically not a big diff between a 12g and a random,100 hp for me its just like a secure that a wind jutsu dont will do any dmg to me, 50 chakra is the only think i see a bit decent but meh  i prefer 20 fort and 20 chak instead of 10 str (+5 dmg or 6) and int (+6 dmg), go to the temple for that buff isnt even worth

• Like 1

i remember the day i joined to 12g,i was like 'i need towel i need towel' ,1 week later i aint even using it now and thats for  a reason 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Incinerate said:

Yeah I haven't seen puppet brigade, sand military police force, or sand anbu doing anything recently.

You don't see sand organizations doing anything, sand don't see other village organizations do anything, and in reality nobody is even doing anything..
I don't see Akatsuki or even 12-G anymore, and for the same reason you don't see PB or any other organizations like villages ANBU.

That's the whole reason of these discussions, we need a reason to be out there doing something. Sure it's cool at first people are hungry for action, but it gets old fairly quickly.
You also have to take into consideration that people play at different hours, even if you do make some kind of special idea you will not see them all together.
( Example: Mist 7SM active at NA times, Sand PB are active during EU times.. that equal to them not fighting each other consistently and both side get bored. )

-

And for the topic, i don't think that more chores for your buff will help bring activity yet... if anything it will make it worse people will start losing motivation..
What i do believe will work is to give more reasons to go out together to hunt, or do any activity that require them to gather up as an organization.
More reasons to be out in the danger-zone, and grind..

Few ideas that i think could work with bit more thinking and refining :

1. Rating system, honor kills, dishonorable kills. 
( If you kill a lowbie grinding in safe zone, you lose rating, while if you kill them in danger-zone you get rating )
That is just an example but there could be lot more to this idea is refined, like after you reach certain rating you can purchase certain items etc.

-The main reason i suggest this, it will give players more meaning to be out there looking for kills...
Currently bounty book system is alright but i think it's bad, and people that sit on lot of RYO wouldn't even care unless it's for bragging rights, which again nobody care.

2. Official organization missions.
Each organization is unique and so each organization should have a unique missions.
( ANBU purpose is hunting for big bounty currently, give them an option to hunt someone down regardless if inside of the village or danger-zone targeted assassination, it has to be clean assassination as murdering any other civilian in the safe-zone will be punishing with a minus to their rating*refer to 1 )

The other organizations need more thinking as each is unique in it's own ways.. but the same idea apply, a purpose, a mission and a grind that reward at the end.

3. Organization members.
Here is the thing, each village has it's community led by a kage and few individuals.
I would love to keep the beautiful sandbox experience and leave this to the community.
However for organizations such as Akatsuki where once a leader set on, he can just hog the organization forever with his alts / friends is an issue.
( For that Takumi has to become actually a village, and that can happen already if the community would organize it themselves or alternative assign a GM with a work of supervising organization activities )

And don't forget guys, it's a SANDBOX... Would you want instanced content ? The community can make lot of things happen that aren't happening sadly.
Hopefully the organizations and the game will go in a good direction it has lot of potential..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Senku said:

You don't see sand organizations doing anything, sand don't see other village organizations do anything, and in reality nobody is even doing anything..
I don't see Akatsuki or even 12-G anymore, and for the same reason you don't see PB or any other organizations like villages ANBU.

That's the whole reason of these discussions, we need a reason to be out there doing something. Sure it's cool at first people are hungry for action, but it gets old fairly quickly.
You also have to take into consideration that people play at different hours, even if you do make some kind of special idea you will not see them all together.
( Example: Mist 7SM active at NA times, Sand PB are active during EU times.. that equal to them not fighting each other consistently and both side get bored. )

-

And for the topic, i don't think that more chores for your buff will help bring activity yet... if anything it will make it worse people will start losing motivation..
What i do believe will work is to give more reasons to go out together to hunt, or do any activity that require them to gather up as an organization.
More reasons to be out in the danger-zone, and grind..

Few ideas that i think could work with bit more thinking and refining :

1. Rating system, honor kills, dishonorable kills. 
( If you kill a lowbie grinding in safe zone, you lose rating, while if you kill them in danger-zone you get rating )
That is just an example but there could be lot more to this idea is refined, like after you reach certain rating you can purchase certain items etc.

-The main reason i suggest this, it will give players more meaning to be out there looking for kills...
Currently bounty book system is alright but i think it's bad, and people that sit on lot of RYO wouldn't even care unless it's for bragging rights, which again nobody care.

2. Official organization missions.
Each organization is unique and so each organization should have a unique missions.
( ANBU purpose is hunting for big bounty currently, give them an option to hunt someone down regardless if inside of the village or danger-zone targeted assassination, it has to be clean assassination as murdering any other civilian in the safe-zone will be punishing with a minus to their rating*refer to 1 )

The other organizations need more thinking as each is unique in it's own ways.. but the same idea apply, a purpose, a mission and a grind that reward at the end.

3. Organization members.
Here is the thing, each village has it's community led by a kage and few individuals.
I would love to keep the beautiful sandbox experience and leave this to the community.
However for organizations such as Akatsuki where once a leader set on, he can just hog the organization forever with his alts / friends is an issue.
( For that Takumi has to become actually a village, and that can happen already if the community would organize it themselves or alternative assign a GM with a work of supervising organization activities )

And don't forget guys, it's a SANDBOX... Would you want instanced content ? The community can make lot of things happen that aren't happening sadly.
Hopefully the organizations and the game will go in a good direction it has lot of potential..

tbh i really like the Org Missions lol imagine 600 ryos /mission or 300 ryos/mission ,i really like the idea of org missions

10 hours ago, Senku said:

3. Organization members.

takumi wasnt meant to be an actual village it was supposed to be somewhere rogues spawn and take missions but that's where to problem is there is nowhere else to take dailies as a rogue other than takumi and its a free respawn and you are safer from other villages there are no other respawn places for rogues that offers the same thing so everyone stays at takumi when rogues are supposed to be separated and act independently.

Akatsuki has been this way since the very beginning and i think it's better like this because finding members for akat is really hard and im not talking about people who wants to join im talking about people who are able to fight properly in a 10 v 20. If people aren't able to keep akat leadership in a loop between their friends it would be a mess and there would be alot of randoms in the org and it would be useless just like my 6 months leadership was.  I think there should be an exception  when talking about akat The members and leaders should be able to stay for way longer compared to village orgs Akat doesn't have the support of a village so having high skilled team fighters is always a must.

Wrong, @Senku. Akatsuki has been active. The people crying about it are just trying to get a toxic response out of me. If Akatsuki truly was inactive as everyone claims it is, I'm sure Rory would've already changed the leader out, since people are actively complaining about it. And you're stating that the leader can just keep the org to his friends/alts... isn't it like that with sand? The Kazekage can literally pass leadership of an entire village to whoever he wants. Don't speak on something you don't know about. Akatsuki has been passed through different social groups and different friend groups.

• Like 1

Akatsuki Just sometimes log in i probably see 3-2 akats in the late  but its rare, its true they are not inactive at all but they are not 'active' its just like 1 -2 times i hear or see that there are 5 or 6 akats hunting,mostly when i see like 4 akats its in the night.

38 minutes ago, Furiia Hinode said:

Akatsuki Just sometimes log in i probably see 3-2 akats in the late  but its rare, its true they are not inactive at all but they are not 'active' its just like 1 -2 times i hear or see that there are 5 or 6 akats hunting,mostly when i see like 4 akats its in the night.

We try to promote diversity by having people in different time zones.